This doesn't seem to have made it around to the other boards, so I wanted to drop in and make sure everyone knew about this, as slots for the class are very limited, and the total number of kits produced will be limited to 100.
Captured Prey is pleased to present, in association with Encline Designs, a third party custom class, with figures produced by Mech Ideas! The class will he held June 27th, 2013 in San Diego, California, in the PG Room of the Best Western Seven Seas. Encline, a well known customizer in the fan community who does excellent work, will be instructing the class. Attendee seats are limited to a maximum of 65. Non-attendee sets are currently sold out, but will be available again if there are attendee seats unclaimed after a while.
Each attendee custom kit includes the following!
• Two unique, deluxe-scale figures, produced JUST for this class by Mech Ideas! Only 100 sets produced!
• Two custom heads, designed and produced specially for the figures!
• FREE Bonus Mech Ideas iPhone 4/4s case!
• Includes all necessary paints for the project!
• Includes brushes and basic tools!
• Drinks are provided for each attendee!
• Detailed, in-person instruction by exceptional customizer and artist Encline!
Each non-attendee kit includes the same parts, but with an instructional DVD by Encline replacing the class time (of course) and the drinks. The Best Western is a quarter-mile or less walk from the venue of "the big event" (ahem), even if you're starting on the far north side.http://www.capturedprey.com/store/encline_custom_class_attendeehttp://www.capturedprey.com/store/enclines_custom_class_non_attendee