Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Generations Blitzwing by Baltmatrix

Post your reviews of Transformers toys in this topic. Please keep each topic dedicated to one specific toy (i.e. DOTM Deluxe Class Optimus Prime"). Videos can be posted in a topic as well as text reviews and images.

Re: Transformers Generations Blitzwing by Baltmatrix

Postby gothsaurus » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Agreed. Too bad the wings aren't flipped, but a minor point. Same with the nosecone, I think. (given, don't have it in hand.) Not perfect, but really really good. A high point for the Classics line, along with Springer. Bravo. Bring on the retools/repaints. (Sandstorm, Overcharge, SG all-of-the-above.)

Any other ideas for repaints or retools out of these guys? Overlord maybe? (IS a tank, jet, robot triple changer of sorts.) Impactor?
User avatar
gothsaurus
Godmaster
Posts: 1738
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Transformers Generations Blitzwing by Baltmatrix

Postby mooncake623 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
gothsaurus wrote:Agreed. Too bad the wings aren't flipped, but a minor point. Same with the nosecone, I think. (given, don't have it in hand.) Not perfect, but really really good. A high point for the Classics line, along with Springer. Bravo. Bring on the retools/repaints. (Sandstorm, Overcharge, SG all-of-the-above.)

Any other ideas for repaints or retools out of these guys? Overlord maybe? (IS a tank, jet, robot triple changer of sorts.) Impactor?



I like the IDW overlord retool of blitzwing idea. I think that would be perfect!
Looking for:
Black Big Convoy
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)

for Trade:
MISB FE Arcee
MISB RTS G2 Laser Prime
MISB Generation WFC Megatron


Image
User avatar
mooncake623
News Staff
Posts: 2683
News Credits: 92
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 am
Location: NYC
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Generations Blitzwing by Baltmatrix

Postby Down_Shift » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
mooncake623 wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:Agreed. Too bad the wings aren't flipped, but a minor point. Same with the nosecone, I think. (given, don't have it in hand.) Not perfect, but really really good. A high point for the Classics line, along with Springer. Bravo. Bring on the retools/repaints. (Sandstorm, Overcharge, SG all-of-the-above.)

Any other ideas for repaints or retools out of these guys? Overlord maybe? (IS a tank, jet, robot triple changer of sorts.) Impactor?



I like the IDW overlord retool of blitzwing idea. I think that would be perfect!


Personally I would think Flywheels would make the best retool from Blitzwing.

Also, the tab fix does not work on mine at all. I think I might break mine if I keep trying.

I did notice my shoulders are squared up all the time, unlike in P's video. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but it feels like it does. Still an amazing figure, I just would be over the damn moon if I could fix the shoulders once and for all.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6292
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Generations Blitzwing by Baltmatrix

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:44 am

Ooooh. Flywheels is a pretty fun idea. Nice thinking.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Godmaster
Posts: 1738
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

Re: Transformers Generations Blitzwing by Baltmatrix

Postby Down_Shift » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:28 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
gothsaurus wrote:Ooooh. Flywheels is a pretty fun idea. Nice thinking.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6292
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Generations Blitzwing by Baltmatrix

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:21 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Down_Shift wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:Ooooh. Flywheels is a pretty fun idea. Nice thinking.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Good God, that deco puts the original to shame. :x
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5632
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Generations Blitzwing by Baltmatrix

Postby gothsaurus » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:11 am

Wow. I'd buy that!
User avatar
gothsaurus
Godmaster
Posts: 1738
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toy Reviews

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014