Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Slipstream

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby paul053 » Fri May 11, 2012 9:42 am

Even before I got this Prime FE Starscream, I knew I'm going to turn him into her, Slipstream, and then put her with my classics. So now here she is. Quite a few customizations and below is the list.

- Removed Starscream's long chin.
- Gave her two pointy ears.
- Added her a nose.
- Cut the forehead aerial (cockcomb) and put a cap to cover the hole.
- Added a piece on the chest to raise the height of the head.
- Fixed and straighten the neck.
- Added two pieces to make the wings more triangular.
- Made her a machine gun on the right arm and a missile on the left (the original missiles are still there but I just put them underneath the wings).
- Cut and shortened the two inner toes so they aren't in the way when legs open.

Comments are welcome and enjoy.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
paul053
Brainmaster
Posts: 1464
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am
Location: Plymouth, MN
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby BeastProwl » Fri May 11, 2012 9:47 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Now get Counterpunch to pose her for you! :twisted:
That's awesome! :michaelbay:
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6065
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby zwann » Fri May 11, 2012 11:05 am

Nice work!

That last pic makes it a decent Skywarp.

Just a taught, why don't you consider using Arcee's head for slipstream?
zwann
Micromaster
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:14 am

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Fri May 11, 2012 8:23 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
The paint is great but the head leaves something to be desired, Have you ever heard of Shapeways.com? They make tons of minor upgrade parts for figures. I'd reccomend the BadBabeBot head for this figure. (Note: You have to paint them yourself)
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby paul053 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Thanks.

zwann wrote:Just a taught, why don't you consider using Arcee's head for slipstream?

My initial plan was either using Cybertron Thunderblast or Override's head. But since I don't have them in hand to determine if their heads can fit or not (it cannot be too big or wide to fit in the body for jet mode), plus I had no luck finding a cheap one on eBay, this plan was dropped. I did thought about Arcee but I could only find one FE Arcee and I also don't want to touch her since she will soon to be Chromia. So this plan got dropped also and then I had to go though all the troubles building this head.

Godzillabot Primal wrote:The paint is great but the head leaves something to be desired, Have you ever heard of Shapeways.com? They make tons of minor upgrade parts for figures. I'd reccomend the BadBabeBot head for this figure. (Note: You have to paint them yourself)

Thanks for the advice. Yes, I do know them. Well, you know, sometimes you just want to do things yourself if you think you can do it. That's why I also build heels for my FP Warbot.

I really thought about giving her lips but Starscream's mouth is kind of too big (wide). Giving her purple lips will probably make her look like Joker. It's possible I can fill in something to make the mouth smaller but I quit that plan after examining it several times.
User avatar
paul053
Brainmaster
Posts: 1464
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am
Location: Plymouth, MN
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby Mykltron » Sat May 12, 2012 4:54 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
I think she's fine just the way she is. I don't know why anime gives females such tiny mouths, larger mouths are much more practical :oops:

Anyway, nice job sir!
Image

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 29th November

TFs for sale (TFA, Classics, Movie, PCC)
User avatar
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6074
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:43 am
Location: Nearby. Watching.

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Sat May 12, 2012 8:21 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
paul053 wrote: Thanks for the advice. Yes, I do know them. Well, you know, sometimes you just want to do things yourself if you think you can do it. That's why I also build heels for my FP Warbot.

I really thought about giving her lips but Starscream's mouth is kind of too big (wide). Giving her purple lips will probably make her look like Joker. It's possible I can fill in something to make the mouth smaller but I quit that plan after examining it several times.


You could always sand down the edges of the smirk, untill it looks more normal. Then you could detail her mouth with a little purple paint. ;)
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby paul053 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 am

Mykltron wrote:I don't know why anime gives females such tiny mouths, larger mouths are much more practical :oops:

I want to be very agree with you. :oops: :oops:

After some simple digibash first, I believe she looks fine with lips without being like Joker. So I did some light touches on her. Here you go.

Image
User avatar
paul053
Brainmaster
Posts: 1464
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am
Location: Plymouth, MN
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue May 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Motto: "Roll out!"
paul053 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:I don't know why anime gives females such tiny mouths, larger mouths are much more practical :oops:

I want to be very agree with you. :oops: :oops:

After some simple digibash first, I believe she looks fine with lips without being like Joker. So I did some light touches on her. Here you go.

Image


Dang! Now she is perfection!! ;)^ (Could you please upload a few full body shots with the improved face? :D )
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby paul053 » Wed May 16, 2012 8:55 am

Godzillabot Primal wrote:Could you please upload a few full body shots with the improved face? :D

Sure. When I feel better (out sick these days), I will take more pictures. But,
BeastProwl wrote:Now get Counterpunch to pose her for you! :twisted:
:-( Not so good at girly poses. Guess I will look at some pictures first.
User avatar
paul053
Brainmaster
Posts: 1464
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am
Location: Plymouth, MN
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Wed May 16, 2012 10:08 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
paul053 wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:Could you please upload a few full body shots with the improved face? :D

Sure. When I feel better (out sick these days), I will take more pictures. But,
BeastProwl wrote:Now get Counterpunch to pose her for you! :twisted:
:-( Not so good at girly poses. Guess I will look at some pictures first.


Hope you get better soon. :D
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby Abejorro97 » Sun May 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Motto: "Like those human youth sport coaches say, it's not about if I win or lose, it's about if I had fun, & watching you suffer is all the fun I need."
Weapon: Chomping Rotor Blades
Very nice, but i think something'smissing... :-? the lips! THAT'S what she needs. but other than that, very nice! :D
I scream, you scream, we all scream for STARSCREAM!!!

"You interRUPTED MY SPEEEECH!!!" Starscream

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, & you'll have their shoes"
Image
Abejorro97
Mini-Con
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:14 pm
Watch Abejorro97 on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby paul053 » Mon May 21, 2012 8:56 am

Abejorro97 wrote:Very nice, but i think something'smissing... :-? the lips! THAT'S what she needs. but other than that, very nice! :D

Thanks. Guess you missed my last post from the previous page. :D

Since I'm slowly recovering from my pneumonia, I will take few more pictures this week when I get a chance.
User avatar
paul053
Brainmaster
Posts: 1464
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am
Location: Plymouth, MN
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby paul053 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:44 am

Added few more pictures.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
paul053
Brainmaster
Posts: 1464
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am
Location: Plymouth, MN
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Re: Transformers Prime Slipstream

Postby Godzillabot Primal » Tue May 22, 2012 9:34 am

Motto: "Roll out!"
Now she is perfection! Great job Paul! ;)^
Image


Thanks for BeastProwl fixing the link!
User avatar
Godzillabot Primal
Faction Commander
Posts: 4251
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Monster island
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+


Return to Customizations

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014