- Beast Wars Quickstrike (scorpion legs, scorpion back plate, robot mode crotch, robot mode chest and scorpion tail)
- Beast Machines Dinotron (main body)
- McDonalds Beast Wars Transmetal Scorponok (scorpion head)
- Beast Machines Thrust (hands)
- Kabaya part [not sure which kit it came from ) (tail tip/gun)
I painted the figure with Testors clear metallic red and clear metallic purple. The only parts glued are the robot chest and crotch and the scorpion's head (I glued the peg into a hole I drilled in the back of the robot head), everything else is either attached by screws or friction.
He transforms without any partsforming. Quickstrikes bug legs clip into place on the pegs on the front of the bot mode and I rotate them up to the shoulders without removing them for transformation into bot mode and I adjust the ball joints in the tail so that it comes up over his head in bot mode.
The scorpion legs fully support the weight of the entire figure.
He's handless, but that's nothing new for Scorponok. Now he has techie looking Transmetal cannons instead of claws.
There are still a few bits that are green that I haven't painted, but I'll likely leave them since they don't show up when looking at the figure in either mode from a normal angle.
I may upload new, better pics once I get my new camera (these were taken on my phone) some time in the next couple of weeks.
edit: Uploaded better high-res pics (got my new camera !)
Even higher res pics can be seen in the imgur album here.