This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Liege's Collection, Updated 4/21

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Liege's Collection, Updated 4/21

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Hey, I just thought I'd share some collection pics.

This first gallery is just a general unspecific overview of what I have in my main TF room...

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee21 ... =slideshow

Before you open this link, I recomend you hit the can, get some Hot Pockets ready, crack a beer or whatever it is you do, cause here's a look at about 90% of my boxed items, please keep in mind this is not Transformers specific! The last 2 pics are of the fall out which came from bringing this to you.

As I get new figs that I intend on keeping preserved, I'll just be adding the pics to the slide so check back often

Enjoy...

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee21 ... ilmus%202/
link last edited 6/3

Here's just a quick look around at some of the other stuff going on in LiegeLand. Nothing specific, just lots of fun, and as always, more to come later

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee21 ... =slideshow

---------------------------------------------------
I'll add more eventualy, expect lots more detail into whats going on inside these messy pics. I'll be doing this gradualy, adding links to more centralized parts of my collection. Keep in mind my displays are ever changing, so what you see in one pic, may be negated by the next. I say to that, just enjoy the ride.

Please leave comments and ask questions, I look forward to those :D
Last edited by Liege Evilmus on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Re: A Glimpse At Liege's Collection.

Postby Craven Knight » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:13 pm

You got Wheeled Warrior toys! I used to watch that show as a kid.

Nice collection btw, looks like your shelves are at saturation point, mine too - time to buy another bookcase.
Craven Knight
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:46 pm

Wheeled Warriors was my favorite show! Then Voltron, then Transformers.

In retrospect watching the shows today yeah, that order reversed. Still I wish the other 2 had the staying power that TFs did!

Glad you enjoyed, and like I said, it's only a taste, and hell by tomorrow, most of it will be moved around agin. It's ever changing :D

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby zemper » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:15 pm

Liege, you have officially pWned my Beast Wars collection. amazing dude, keep it up. interested in selling off that extra Optimal Optimus to me? ;;) care to help a fellow collector out, i sold mine just last year because it was getting too shabby in the chrome and the Blast Shields flew off to gosh knows where. 8)

:MAX:
all the comments above are the HUMBLE OPINIONS of the said user only. 'nuff sed.
zemper
Godmaster

Postby Grahf » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Motto: "The only cure for stupidity is death."
Wow, I would be happy to own even half of those.
Sometimes, just checking one more store isn't worth it

Maynard James Keenan wrote:Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion.
Grahf
Headmaster
Buy from Grahf on eBay

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:33 pm

zemper wrote:Liege, you have officially pWned my Beast Wars collection. amazing dude, keep it up. interested in selling off that extra Optimal Optimus to me? ;;) care to help a fellow collector out, i sold mine just last year because it was getting too shabby in the chrome and the Blast Shields flew off to gosh knows where. 8)

It's a parts bot, so trust me you don't want it. When I moved, one of the lauchers snapped on mine so I had to get a spare for the new head section.

He's one of my all time favorite figures, so I had to fix him!

I am actualy only missing about 20 BW molds between Hasbro and Takara release. I hope to have it rounded off soon.

--------------------------------------------

OOPS, I thought I showed my Parts Optimal Optimus. I didn't which is good cause I didn't want to.

However I have to say, I'd rather sell the boxed one over the open. That guys been my AutoBot/Maximal leader for years, after all he is both Alpha and Omega with the awesomeness to prove it!

However, neither are currently up for grabs. Coming pics will show, figures are safe in the package, but alive out of them!

My boxed figures are like that for prosperity. However the MSIBs are like that cause I have one open already.
Last edited by Liege Evilmus on Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:35 pm

Grahf wrote:Wow, I would be happy to own even half of those.

:D And there's still alot more to go! I look forward to updating this with some detailed pics :D

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Counterpunch » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:56 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Very nice.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:58 pm

Praise from Ceaser(kinda) I actualy made sure to take one particular pic with you in mind.

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Counterpunch » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:08 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Liege Evilmus wrote:Praise from Ceaser(kinda) I actualy made sure to take one particular pic with you in mind.

Don't think I didn't notice that. :grin:

Actually, what I like about your collection is that you've got a lot on display, but still manage to do small scenes.

Having a large collection like yours, I find it difficult to balance showing off a lot of figures and showing them off well. Your display balances that nicely.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:15 pm

Go look again, it's one hidden guy who I had to zoom in on.

And hey thanks for noticing the display detail.

When I get some time I wanna get more detailed pics up and show the displays with in the displays. Even in my artwork I have a thing for stories inside the stories. Hell the details on my etchings are realy just smaller pictures :D

Still, as I've been saying, I have alot more to show. with the possitive feedback I'm getting here, it's only going to encourage me to shoot it right.

I'm happy that I can share, and I'm glad my collection is enjoyed. Just keep in mind, I have alot more to go :D

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby olokin » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:56 pm

You've got a great collection Liege! Thanks for sharing!
You've given me ideas on how to present my own modest collection.
olokin
City Commander

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:11 pm

Glad I could help, and remember, Track Shelving is a collectors friend!

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Mykltron » Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:51 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Care to hazzard a guess at:
1) how much you've spent on all those transformers
2) how much you've spent on shelves!

Your pics make me want to go out and spend some more money!

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:19 am

Mykltron wrote:Care to hazzard a guess at:
1) how much you've spent on all those transformers
2) how much you've spent on shelves!

Your pics make me want to go out and spend some more money!

The collection, Thousands upon Thousands. Still got alot more to show too :D

Funny though, a piece here, a piece there, if you take good care of them, they build up and befor you know it...

I remember when this started off as half a shelf.

As for the shelves, realy not that much. The one book case was about $40, the one with the curtain was a gift. The one with the grey legs was about $20. I reuse alot of entertainment center parts(never leave your stuff directly on the ground). Then the rest of it is track shelving which is great cause I can always change it around. $2 a track, $2 each bracket, then instead of buying actual shelves, just go get some pine planks, 4ft long 6inches wide are about $4.

Still, track is a collectors friend! You can do alot with it, you're never comitted to anything, and you're not constantly putting holes in the wall. Gotta keep that security deposit in mind :D

And just one more thing, Welcome!

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby zemper » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:30 am

Liege Evilmus wrote:
zemper wrote:Liege, you have officially pWned my Beast Wars collection. amazing dude, keep it up. interested in selling off that extra Optimal Optimus to me? ;;) care to help a fellow collector out, i sold mine just last year because it was getting too shabby in the chrome and the Blast Shields flew off to gosh knows where. 8)

It's a parts bot, so trust me you don't want it. When I moved, one of the lauchers snapped on mine so I had to get a spare for the new head section.

He's one of my all time favorite figures, so I had to fix him!

I am actualy only missing about 20 BW molds between Hasbro and Takara release. I hope to have it rounded off soon.

--------------------------------------------

OOPS, I thought I showed my Parts Optimal Optimus. I didn't which is good cause I didn't want to.

However I have to say, I'd rather sell the boxed one over the open. That guys been my AutoBot/Maximal leader for years, after all he is both Alpha and Omega with the awesomeness to prove it!

However, neither are currently up for grabs. Coming pics will show, figures are safe in the package, but alive out of them!

My boxed figures are like that for prosperity. However the MSIBs are like that cause I have one open already.

hehe, i understand the feeling man. anyways, you know who to PM when you fin'ly decide to sell off that sweet Boss Monkey. been dying to have a replacement for the one i sold off (hard to part with that one too - but i just couldn't stand to have an incomplete TF in my collection); no BW collection seems complete without this monster of a quadruple-changer at the helm of a Maximal party. it's those frakkin' blast-shields that seem to be the first parts to get lost.

all the comments above are the HUMBLE OPINIONS of the said user only. 'nuff sed.
zemper
Godmaster

Postby Mykltron » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:38 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Thanks! I've been a regular visitor to Seibertron for a while but attempts at signing up for the forum always failed. But now that I have it working perhaps I'll be a regular amongst my fellow geeks! :D

I'm deciding what to do about displaying my TFs as I keep most of them in a cupboard and only display a handful at a time. Soon I shall have a mortgage so I can do what I want. I was thinking about buying shelving units rather than putting up shelves because I probably won't live in this house forever but your mention of tracks has really got me thinking...

Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:59 am

-ZEMPER-

Incomplete and broken bots do suck. Once a part on one of mine goes, the first thing I do is start checking the auctions for a replacement. I'll say 98% of my figures are complete and unbroken. Once a figure does break, I strip it for parts and either through it in a box, (once the box gets filled I host bulk a parts auction) or set it up in a casualistic manner.

A little PSA tough, when you get a new figure, save those clear rubber bands. They are great for holding things like rockets with a hair trigger in place. Plus, since they are clear, they realy are not obtrusive either.

Good luck on finding a replacement Optimal Optimus, and yeah, I was sad when I found him broken. However when you get one, I recomend you tie up the pannels and missles.

-Mykltron-

Glad I could inspire, and remember, Track is cheap and versatile. I do prefer it over book cases. It's easier to pack up and move too!

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Mykltron » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:12 pm

Sorry, this is a mistake...

Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Nekoman » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:21 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Awesome collection! I wish I had a version of the Fortmax mold…
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:39 pm

I hear something on my roof?

:shock: SCALPER LEGIONS :shock:

Glad I'm armed :P

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Savage » Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:07 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Liege, you've inspired me. I recently had a nice display set up, but had to move. Sadly, I haven't had a chance to get it back to its former glory. When I finally do though, I'll be sure to take pictures this time.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Nekoman » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:06 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Liege Evilmus wrote:I hear something on my roof?

You thought you could hold them off with that anti-scalper shotgun, but it was nothing more than a trick. While you held them off at the front door, two more Scalper Legions Troopers came through the window! Those MP seekers are the least of your worries.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:51 pm

Very nice Leige.

Always good to see those who are fortunate enough to have the display space to do their collections justice.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Nekoman wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:I hear something on my roof?

You thought you could hold them off with that anti-scalper shotgun, but it was nothing more than a trick. While you held them off at the front door, two more Scalper Legions Troopers came through the window! Those MP seekers are the least of your worries.

Sleeping with one eye open tonight! Must guard priceless shields on Optimal Optimus, and Omega Supreme yellow clips, not to mention the chicken parm and beer in the fridge!

Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #2 Cvr J metal Dynamite Comics 2J GPK"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr H 1:75 Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220390 3H (CA) Guara"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics OCT230077 115D"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr N 1:50 virgin Dynamite Comics 2023 NOV220596 2N (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr N ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #54 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 2020 JUL200907 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 DEC221447 2A (CA) Gallant"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #23 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210594 23RI (W/A) Sakai (CA) Young"
USAGI YOJIMBO #23 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #3 Cvr G 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 3G GPK"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr O 1:30 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230674 2O (CA) Andolfo"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr K 1:25 Dynamite Comics DEC220629 3K (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 MAY231425 5A (CA) Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220583 2A (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #140 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 APR231609 140B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #140 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #100 2nd ptg Boom Studios Comics 2022 JUL229205"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON