This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Alienquiksilver

Make a trade in Carbombya and want to give the other person a "shout out", post all your trade/sell feedback here.

Alienquiksilver

Postby ZedzDead » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:12 pm

we both agreed to a trade that benefitted the both of us. i FINNALLY got my alt nemesis prime!! he shipped his trade out to me professionally, and packed tight. great communication too. dont hesitate to do business w/ him. this trade came right after i had been deceived by Hokutonoken24, alias homeboy44, alias pepper01, alias luisitoalvarez, alias sh1thead. needoless to say, i was cautious about trading again. he reassured me that there are still some honest ppl out there. thank you
ZedzDead
Think for yourself; question authority - M.J.K. - TOOL

CHECK OUT MY ONLINE STORE ZEDZDEAD'Z COLLECTIBLES
http://zedzdead.ecrater.com/
ZedzDead
Fuzor

Postby olanmills » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:52 pm

I traded Movie Deluxe figures with AlienQuicksilver. I sent him one figure and some cash, and he sent me three figures. He packaged them very well. He provided great communication as well.
olanmills
Mini-Con

Postby ZedzDead » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:29 pm

this guy is great!! did another trade w/ him. i am to get him a couple classics figs he needs MISB/C, i found one, and will send the rest when i come across them. he sent some stuff to me on my wants list. he really is a very easy person to deal w/. very highly recommend, w/o doubt, no sweat, will never hesitate to deal w/ alieanQS.
now quit reading this and go buy some **** from him!!
ZedzDead

ZedzDead
Fuzor

trade

Postby hound88 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:07 pm

I recently completed a trade with Alien Quicksilver and everything went smooth,item was packed nicely and his item was described accurately! Great communication Great transaction would trade or purchase again Thanks!!
hound88
Mini-Con

Postby HighPrime » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:38 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
Traded some classics for some Alternators. Great guy, and excellent communication and packing. A trustworthy member of great integrity.
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby frgtn340 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:14 pm

I traded my Deluxe barricade for his deluxe 08 BB. AWESOME trade! Everything was super smooth!
frgtn340
Fuzor

Postby DorkimusPrime » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:42 pm

Bought the Encore Optimus Prime from him. He got the MO on Saturday, I got Prime on Wednesday, and he's lookin' sharp. Would never hesitate to deal with this guy in the future and you shouldn't either. :)
DorkimusPrime
Targetmaster

Postby Sarcastro66 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:11 am

Fantastic seller! Top-notch all the way. Bought an Encore Megatron and Starscream from him (paid with paypal on Wednesday and got the figs Saturday). Packaged well and is a great communicator throughout the entire process.

Highly recommend dealing with him!
Sarcastro66
Micromaster

Postby ZedzDead » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:45 pm

well we just finished another great huge trade. he hooked me up for some alts and other figs i wanted, and i got him some alts, classics, and a cyb wingsaber (told you he was awesome bro!!). this guy has great communication and does everything from packing and shipping fast as professionally as a business (actually faster!) i'm glad to have been fortunate enough to do business w/ such a trustworthy person. he really does make trading and all other areas truly a pleasure. thanx for everything, barry

ZedzDead
Fuzor

Postby Cascadia » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:47 am

Motto: "If you feel my lightning, you will never hear the thunder."
We just completed an awesome trade. I sent him a BT that was missing from his collection. In return, he sent me an Alt, a Japanese reissue, and a Titanium diecast set that are not in mine. He packed the box very well. I am impressed. His communication with me was excellent. I would definitely trade with him again. Thank you for everything.
Cascadia
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Re: Alienquiksilver

Postby STngAR » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:18 am

Weapon: No Weapon
Really nice guy. We meet up and made the transaction. I'm sure I'll talk to you again.

Thanks
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.

ScottyP wrote:Kid 1 "What did you get for Christmas?"
Kid 2 "Steve.........What did you get?"
Kid 1 "John Cena!"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"

COLLECTION
STngAR
Pretender
News Credits: 5
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Alt Mode: The Litter Box
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Postby ZedzDead » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:07 pm

this guy is great! we have made many a trades and it has been a complete joy to deal w/ him. we havent given each other the proper feedback everytime we make a trade so this is going to count for at least 3-4 trades worth of feedback. AQS is one of those cats i'll call (among a few others) when i'm in a store and find something he's looking for, and he does the same to me. many thanx for everything you've done for me bro. here's to many more future trades my friend. Barry (ZedzDead)

ZedzDead
Fuzor

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:08 am

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I just received a perfect, spotless Cyb Quickmix from AQS. This is my first transaction here on Seibertron, and I'm glad it went this smoothly. He has great communication, and advised upon shipping. Looking forward to doing business w/ him again, he's good people. I hope my future dealings here are this straight-up.
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby Decatron » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Motto: "This is your end."
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
My first deal as well, and got exactly what I was wanting! Alt Prowl is in great shape! Thanks again AQS! Great guy to deal with! VERY reliable :grin:
Decatron
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby ZedzDead » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:25 pm

i like doing trades w/ AQS. this post isnt due to a trade, but in general. we are both looking for the new wave deluxe figs and we'll call each other and get like 2 extras for each other or anything else for that matter. i like to help out when i can, and its nice to know there are some ppl out there who feel (and do) the same. always a pleasure. Barry

ZedzDead
Fuzor

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Just received a virtually-perfect Galaxy Force Vector Prime from AQS. Good deal, good comms. He's on his way to becoming my Cybertron toy hook-up.

Matter of fact, I now have more Cybs than Energons thx to AQS. It's a good thing. Thx bro!
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby Sylus » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:53 am

Alienquicksilver is awesome, got a huge haul from him and got it fast. He was crystal clear when talking business, he was kind and very understanding of the troubles I was having getting my packages shipped. Got a MISB Classics Magnus vs Skywarp in perfect condition as well as a MOSC Universe Downshift and a perfect condition loose Classics deluxe Megatron as well as several spare parts, weapons and an energon star. THANKS ALIENQUICKSILVER!!! Alienquicksilver is definitely the best bot in the business, great service and commitment. If we can both somehow meet at Botcon '09 I'm definitely buying him a drink, thanks for everything AQS.
:WRECK: :BOT: :WRECK: :BOT: :WRECK: :BOT: :WRECK: :BOT: :WRECK: :BOT: :WRECK:
TFs for trade, let me know if you have any of the ones I want or if you're interested in the ones I have.
http://seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=36106

Looking for Energon Swords, Energon Axes and Energon Spears from the Energon Omnicon and Terrorcons, please PM me if you can help me.
Sylus
Banned

Postby ZedzDead » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:27 am

business as usual between alienquiksilver and me. i recently made another HUGE trade w/ him and as always, having a blast doing so. he is one of the most consistent and dedicated ppl in this hobby and a true asset to this community. i really cant give this guy any more praise w/o sounding like a broken record. but that will not stop me!
members like him are far and few between and i absolutely urge ppl to do business w/ him. he's fair, honest, communicates quickly, and his service are all top-notch. i want other members to experience this for themselves as it truly is the way online trading should be done.
Zedz

ZedzDead
Fuzor

Return to Carbombya Feedback

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118B"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915O"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Delbo 210309A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0823IM289 1D (CA) Ottley"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210546 1A (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Q"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #7 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915H"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #2 RE IDW Comics 2022 Pulse 2RE (CA) Coller"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210478 10A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14A (CA) Zama AUG190756"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON