This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron 10x XP!

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: War for Cybertron 10x XP!

Postby 009* » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:03 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I decided to unlock Prime mode and level my classes back up again. Now I'm all maxed out.
009*
Combiner
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 10

Postby Screamfleet » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
retrothomas wrote:I understand your point, but I simply won't pay $20 to be able to play a game I already paid $60 for. It's not right.

Exactly. It's like buying car and it comes with no passenger seats, it cost extra. Everyone works fine on its own, but if you want the convenience of driving other people, it cost extra.
"everyone else paid for it" in no way justifies it. Feeling forced to buy it is a hard sell on their part. You should want to buy it for what it really offers. Not feel obligated to buy it so there's less of a hassle.
Screamfleet
Pretender
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Shadowman » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Screamfleet wrote:
retrothomas wrote:I understand your point, but I simply won't pay $20 to be able to play a game I already paid $60 for. It's not right.

Exactly. It's like buying car and it comes with no passenger seats, it cost extra. Everyone works fine on its own, but if you want the convenience of driving other people, it cost extra.
"everyone else paid for it" in no way justifies it. Feeling forced to buy it is a hard sell on their part. You should want to buy it for what it really offers. Not feel obligated to buy it so there's less of a hassle.

That's not an accurate analogy. It's more like buying a car, then paying extra for something you DON'T need but it's nice to have anyway. Like GPS, or a sun roof, or OnStar.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 2

Postby retrothomas » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Motto: "Float like a leaf on the river of life."
Shadowman wrote:That's not an accurate analogy. It's more like buying a car, then paying extra for something you DON'T need but it's nice to have anyway. Like GPS, or a sun roof, or OnStar.

And when the GPS was released, your stereo would only turn on 1/4 of the time but would work perfectly like it used to if you actually purchased the GPS.
retrothomas
Minibot

Postby Shadowman » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:53 pm

retrothomas wrote:
Shadowman wrote:That's not an accurate analogy. It's more like buying a car, then paying extra for something you DON'T need but it's nice to have anyway. Like GPS, or a sun roof, or OnStar.

And when the GPS was released, your stereo would only turn on 1/4 of the time but would work perfectly like it used to if you actually purchased the GPS.

That stereo was broken since the car came out. Really, I'd stop with the analogies at this point.

I'd get dropped from matches repeatedly even IF I had the right map. While this doesn't help the matter at hand, it doesn't actually make it worse.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby Screamfleet » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:19 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
Screamfleet wrote:

That's not an accurate analogy. It's more like buying a car, then paying extra for something you DON'T need but it's nice to have anyway. Like GPS, or a sun roof, or OnStar.

Actually, it works fine. You DONT need passenger seats. The car works perfectly fine for you and you alone. It's your interaction with others that makes you feel as if you need it. Same with the maps. You dont need them till someone has them.
Screamfleet
Pretender
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 8
Skill: 7

Postby retrothomas » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:47 am

Bottom line: I bought a product that used to work fine and now it's got a defect.
retrothomas
Minibot

Postby Shadowman » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:46 am

Screamfleet wrote:Same with the maps. You dont need them till someone has them.

I'm going to get dropped anyway, the reason doesn't matter.

retrothomas wrote:Bottom line: I bought a product that used to work fine and now it's got a defect.

So they HAD host migration, but then they removed it when they released the DLC? That's news to me.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby retrothomas » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 am

No, Shadowman. We were discussing the "continually getting dropped for not owning the DLC maps" situation.
retrothomas
Minibot

Postby Shadowman » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:30 pm

retrothomas wrote:No, Shadowman. We were discussing the "continually getting dropped for not owning the DLC maps" situation.

It's WfC, you're always getting dropped. It doesn't matter if you have the right map or not because chances are, you were going to get dropped from it anyway.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby Lastjustice » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Motto: ""Laws only exist when there's someone there to enforce them.""
Weapon: Laser-Guided Proton Missile Cannons
BATTLEMASTER IIC wrote:I maxed out all of my classes tonight but I'm not buying into Prime Mode. I worked too hard to get all of my perks!

I only had enough time make it to Prime mode. I did since I knew I was going to at some point. Boy was it painful going back to lvl 0 though. I needed get momentum going again and get a few more perks going. I still had some great runs perks or no perks but I had some games I was like ouch that was bad. (particularly because my team all bailed and left those remaining horribly outnumbered.)

The last night of the 10x exp weekend I joined a game where I was placed on a teaming losing by 10 or more as the scores were like 25 to 11 when I joined on the molten stage. I rolled in as my leader, and was like the touch was playing somewhere as I just came in and started wrecking people like prime does when he came into autobot city.

I just was making all right moves as I scored like 5 kills right away as I kept firing my fusion cannon and someone just was there everywhere I turned. I had some soldier try whirlwinding me then disrupted him into tank mode and put him down. I barely managed get cover from a scout trying snipe me and placed a mine behind an object as I circled it and it killed him. I was on fire, then all decided try and gang up on me. They managed get me a couple times but then my team rallied with me and we just kept pounding them and pulled off a win.

I laughed as one of the other team complained man...you only won because Lastjustice joined. I dont have a headset so I just was silent during the after game. I of course didn't feel I deserved all credit by anymeans just was an amazing turn around. I know I cant beat them all alone(believe me I tried it doesnt go well heh.) but I turned the tide. They probably got complacent too.
"The question that once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own. And yet, how ironic...for I now find that I have no choice at all! I am a warrior...let the battle be joined." —Dinobot
Lastjustice
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Catalyst Prime » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Motto: ""If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you tried""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
When the weekend started I was lvl 10 in every class except Scientist at 15.

I got to Prime mode about two hours before it ended and managed to at least get started on my classes after the reset by playing only one match of each class.

In one Conquest match I got my leader and Scout to lvl 8.
I got my Soldier to lvl 7, and my Scientist is at 11. I got 10 of those 11 levels in one match, the last level was bonus xp from getting alot of xp on another class.
"All that was needed was a Catalyst, and the machines of war were set in motion."

My current Primary Want: Universe 2.0/Henkei Rachet
My buy/sell/trade list:http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/catalyst-s-buy-sell-trade-t68089.php
Catalyst Prime
Minibot
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Previous

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEVCON Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-44 Deluxe Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DEVCON Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BURN OUT Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Diaclone Deluxe 2022"
BURN OUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON