This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Universe: Mini-Con sweet figures.

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Universe: Mini-Con sweet figures.

Postby flywheels » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:59 pm

I would absolutely LOVE it if someone were able to help me out w/ the 3 variants that have been located thus far (Brimstone, Bodyblock & Cloudraker). I would be more than happy to gift a buyer a PayPal payment for the figures, shipping + a little extra for helping out a fellow Mini-Con collector that just happens to live in the U.S.

If anyone is willing and can help me out please e-mail me directly: flywheels@yahoo.com
flywheels
Mini-Con

Postby Mrduce1018 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 pm

I would really like a Bodyblock please! I have no problem hooking the UK peeps up with US product.

THanks in advance!

Greg
Greg

Mrduce1018
Mini-Con

Postby Seibertron » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:11 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I'd like to throw my hat into the ringer for these as well. I'd preferably like to buy an unopened box that these come in as I'd prefer to open them myself. I know they're blind-packed, but buying a whole box should help ensure that I get a complete set.

I'd obviously like to photograph these and document them for everyone to see. Which means I'd actually have to finally do the original versions of these that I've been putting off for a rainy (snowy?) day.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Burn » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
You know what? I'm gonna go with Ryan on this, if anyone can get me a box as well i'll grab one.

Just remember, i'm in Australia so we actually DO get TF's out here, so if there's something you want let me know and i'll see if I can help you out as well.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Wasp-shot23 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Motto: "Waspinator tired of being universe's chew toy!"
Weapon: Stinger Missile
I'd see what I can do but tesco petrol station staff are not the kind to gladly help a customer by digging out the whole box or bothering to order another in for someone. Actually I don't know how you'd be able to get a whole unopened case... I'd love to say I'd send you guys some as a swap for reveal the shield stuff but I don't think I'd be able to get my hands on the quantities you're looking at. (god we need jazz so much more than 3 variant mini-cons...)
http://www.youtube.com/user/waspshot23
https://twitter.com/Waspshot23
Read my story that explores some territory you won't have seen in the TF universe before... http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=96165
Wasp-shot23
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch Wasp-shot23 on YouTube
Buy from Wasp-shot23 on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Mrduce1018 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Hey Wasp-
If you can secure a Bodyblock for me, I will make sure you get your Jazz!
Greg

Mrduce1018
Mini-Con

Postby Wajo357 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:12 pm

I don't usually post here, but I'm a long time viewer of seibertron.com. However, I would like a set of the variants/remolds if anyone can get to them. PM me if you can be kind as to sell them to me.

Thank You
Joey
Wajo357
Mini-Con

Postby monoform » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Dai_Ceefax wrote:
Wasp-shot23 wrote:I got mine from the Tesco petrol station in Broadstairs, Kent.
if I get any duplicates, I'll let people know through either the uk sightings forum or here. Pm me if you want them (that's if I get any, I've already got the original 12 pack so there isn't really a reason for me to actively hunt these down.)

Same here, I'm totally up for supplying (or swapping for anybody's own spare mini-cons!) if there are any left in my local shop.

The first Brimstone I find is mine though, I love that mould. That reminds me, I'm after Classics Nightscream, and I'll gladly do a swap for one of these new guys!

I live in the US. Got plenty of minicons to trade. Looking for at least the three variants. Would like a complete set of twelve if available. Let me know.
monoform
Mini-Con

Postby Phill_D » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Tesco Express/Petrol Station actually get them delivered on the hanging strips. The best chance to get a full box is from The Entertainer if they have any left.
Phill_D
Mini-Con

Postby Mrduce1018 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:02 am

To all my UK transfans who are able to pick these Mini-cons. I have $100 for anyone that can find me the UK variant Roadblock.

Please help me out.
Thank you!

Greg
Greg

Mrduce1018
Mini-Con

Postby Wasp-shot23 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 am

Mrduce1018 wrote:Hey Wasp-

I'll get on it right away sir! Of course!
Read my story that explores some territory you won't have seen in the TF universe before... http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=96165
Wasp-shot23
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Wasp-shot23 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:20 am

Mrduce1018 wrote:To all my UK transfans who are able to pick these Mini-cons. I have $100 for anyone that can find me the UK variant Roadblock.

Please help me out.
Thank you!

Greg

$100? ... nah I just want jazz, not money.
I would firmly (virtually) shake your hand and say this is a deal. If you can get me reveal the shield special ops jazz, I WILL get you a bodyblock sooner or later, I swear.
Wasp-shot23
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Mrduce1018 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 am

Wasp-shot23 wrote:

I would appreciate that, thank you. I will have a Jazz waiting for you!

Thanks
Greg
Greg

Mrduce1018
Mini-Con

Postby Wasp-shot23 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 am

Mrduce1018 wrote:
Wasp-shot23 wrote:

I would appreciate that, thank you. I will have a Jazz waiting for you!

Thanks
Greg

thank you
Wasp-shot23
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:19 pm

I have let my "CLoudraker" go to a US fan. I figured I was would be able to replace it easier than he would be able to find one. If anyone finds a double, please hook me up :D
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster
News Credits: 36

Postby Wasp-shot23 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:58 am

I found a heavytread last night, only difference is the new one looks crappier. The face sculpt has degenerated and the colour looks off (but not different).
Plus I just noticed on the back of the packet where the figures are shown it says "colours may vary".
Wasp-shot23
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Phill_D » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:35 pm

OK I sent a message to The Little Factor asking how many Blind Packs were in each case, and if a full set was obtainable from a case.

Here's the reply they gave me;

"In each outer of 10 packs there are a reasonable spread of the 12 figures to collect. They are currently on sale in Tesco Petrol Stations but other distribution will be available in January leading up to the next movie launch in July 2011. The figures are a duplication of the range previously available in America and Australia."
Phill_D
Mini-Con

Postby craggy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:45 pm

so basically, "we don't know, this isn't the management speak you're looking for"? :(
more distribution is good news though.

I picked up a couple tonight. Makeshift and Backstop, who seem to be the same as the ones on the back of the pack.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Phill_D wrote:OK I sent a message to The Little Factor asking how many Blind Packs were in each case, and if a full set was obtainable from a case.

Here's the reply they gave me;

"In each outer of 10 packs there are a reasonable spread of the 12 figures to collect. They are currently on sale in Tesco Petrol Stations but other distribution will be available in January leading up to the next movie launch in July 2011. The figures are a duplication of the range previously available in America and Australia."

At least you got a reply, they just bloody ignored me.

So these come in sets of ten, with nothing shortpacked?

The bit where they say these are a duplication of ones already available in the USA and Oz, well they're not are they? We've found three different just by looking over a few days!!
Fancy that, a UK based company, selling Transformers, that doesn't know their product range. Remind you of anyone? ;-p
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster

Postby craggy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:09 pm

I just figured out Backstop comes packaged mistranformed. I kept taking the legs off (one had popped off in the bag) and swapping them about, then finally realised how they were meant to be in vehicle mode.

Another thing, I don't know anything much about these TFs, but the picture of Makeshift shows his "hands" reversed from the way they are on my version. Could be the picture is just flipped, or maybe he's been assembled as an "ultra-rare exclusive variant"?

As it is, I'm not sure I like these for the money more than I would a 2 packs of oversized KO Mini-cons that are in Poundland right now, but they're actually a lot bigger than the Mini-cons I remember from the Armada days, and fairly decent so far. The Tesco garage I got them in also had My Little Pony packages of the same sort of size, y'know in case anyone is actually buying these as stocking stuffers for kids.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby Wasp-shot23 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:15 am

kids? who are these people you speak of? toys are made for us adult collectors.
Wasp-shot23
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby craggy » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:17 pm

ok then, in case there are any My Little Pony collectors here, there's some kind of MLP equivalent to these Mini-Cons.
craggy
Faction Commander

Postby monoform » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:12 am

Hi,

I'm still looking for the three variant minicons. I've got Generations Turbo Tracks, Special Ops Jazz, Thunderwing, and Cliffjumper to trade. I also have many other toys that I'm willing to trade. Please contact me.

Thanks
monoform
Mini-Con

Postby Ravage XK » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
My local Tesco petrol station finally have these out to buy.

I have bought 8 so far but already have 3 duplicates. I have 1x Heavytread (red tank) and 2x Cloudrakers (green Apache style chopper).

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Ravage XK wrote:My local Tesco petrol station finally have these out to buy.

I have bought 8 so far but already have 3 duplicates. I have 1x Heavytread (red tank) and 2x Cloudrakers (green Apache style chopper).

Mate,

I'm missing a Cloudraker, fancy a trade?
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #50 var foreshadow Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211055 (CA) Stegman"
IMMORTAL HULK #50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220788 (CA) Bagley (W) Wells"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #23 var 1:100 Timeless Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230730 (CA) Ross"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #22 var icon Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230813 (CA) Caselli"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #21 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230806 (W) Kelly (CA) Romita Jr"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #11 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230954 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #11 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1053 Cvr F 1:50 Superman DC Comics JAN233232 1053F (CA) Beach"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MARVEL ACTION SPIDER-MAN #2 RI variant IDW Comics 2020 DEC190699 (CA) Greene"
MARVEL ACTION SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr M 1:25 DC Comics 2023 DEC222895 1M (CA) Kubert (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #3 DC Comics 2024 0124DC159 (A/CA) Brizuela"
NEW!
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #32 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 JUN230973 (CA) Gleason"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #2 Cvr H 1:100 DC Comics 2023 JAN233231 2H (W) Williamson (CA) Campbell"
SUPERMAN #2 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr F 1:50 DC Comics 0923DC051 1F (CA) Ra"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1070 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0123DC058 1070C (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON