Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:36 am

Ok, seriously???? I guess not. I understand Popeyes, ghostbusters, kiss maybe. But transformers with mars attacks? Come on...idw! I guess anything is considered ok...Transformers ...sniff,sniff...goodbye action comics.
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 am
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:39 am

Oh, and the cover makes our hero (and villain) looks lame. Look at thos pose! Megatron looks lazy. Those left arms looks out of place. Seems like op and meg is not taking this comic idea very seriously either. Good luck selling those covers
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 am
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
President-prime wrote:Ok, seriously???? I guess not. I understand Popeyes, ghostbusters, kiss maybe. But transformers with mars attacks? Come on...idw! I guess anything is considered ok...Transformers ...sniff,sniff...goodbye action comics.
Goodbye? But Action Comics just got relauched in 2011. :P

Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26338
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:16 pm

I don't mean dc's action comics. I meant comics that have lots of serious action with jokes but not comics that are jokes:)
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 am
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
President-prime wrote:I don't mean dc's action comics. I meant comics that have lots of serious action with jokes but not comics that are jokes:)
My :P = I was joking. :roll:

And how do you know that this will be a joke comic? How do you know that they won't handle this story with care and respect to both properties?

...ASIDE from the fact that Shane McCarthy's writing it.

Just because it isn't "oh so serious" doesn't mean it's gonna be some juvenile piece of crud.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26338
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:12 am

I'm sure it'll probably be interesting for those who likes these kinds of crossover. But I have to agree with many of the posts thus far. Personally, I think there are other worthwhile properties to do crossovers.
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 am
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Cybertron Voyager Class Mudflap Complete Loose - Time Remaining: 8 days 5 hours 53 minutes 8 seconds
G1 Transformers Optimum Collection Sketch Card of Optimus Prime by Mark Marvida - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 42 minutes 40 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS DEVASTATOR Constructicon Complete In Box never opened - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 38 minutes 20 seconds
D0583952 SEASPRAY TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT MINIBOT ALL ORIGINAL G1 MOC MOSC - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 53 minutes 21 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Bumblee Bee & Mirage 31144 31145 Brand New Sealed - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 10 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Armada Scavenger & Rollbar loose complete figures - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 57 minutes 47 seconds
Bumblebee and Air Raid 2 pk Lot of Deluxe Class Transformers Mechtech DOTM New - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 59 minutes 31 seconds
Roadbuster & Starscream 2pk Lot of Deluxe Class Transformers Mechtech DOTM New - Time Remaining: 8 days 14 hours 44 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test