New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:36 am

Ok, seriously???? I guess not. I understand Popeyes, ghostbusters, kiss maybe. But transformers with mars attacks? Come on...idw! I guess anything is considered ok...Transformers ...sniff,sniff...goodbye action comics.
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 am
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:39 am

Oh, and the cover makes our hero (and villain) looks lame. Look at thos pose! Megatron looks lazy. Those left arms looks out of place. Seems like op and meg is not taking this comic idea very seriously either. Good luck selling those covers
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 am
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
President-prime wrote:Ok, seriously???? I guess not. I understand Popeyes, ghostbusters, kiss maybe. But transformers with mars attacks? Come on...idw! I guess anything is considered ok...Transformers ...sniff,sniff...goodbye action comics.
Goodbye? But Action Comics just got relauched in 2011. :P

Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25561
News Credits: 181
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:16 pm

I don't mean dc's action comics. I meant comics that have lots of serious action with jokes but not comics that are jokes:)
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 am
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
President-prime wrote:I don't mean dc's action comics. I meant comics that have lots of serious action with jokes but not comics that are jokes:)
My :P = I was joking. :roll:

And how do you know that this will be a joke comic? How do you know that they won't handle this story with care and respect to both properties?

...ASIDE from the fact that Shane McCarthy's writing it.

Just because it isn't "oh so serious" doesn't mean it's gonna be some juvenile piece of crud.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25561
News Credits: 181
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: New IDW Crossover: TFs vs. Martians

Postby President-prime » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:12 am

I'm sure it'll probably be interesting for those who likes these kinds of crossover. But I have to agree with many of the posts thus far. Personally, I think there are other worthwhile properties to do crossovers.
President-prime
Minibot
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 am
Buy from President-prime on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers RID 2015 Campaign EX Clear Legion Strongarm Japan NEW IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Dreadwing Decepticon MB FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 52 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Armada Skywarp w/ Missile (No Mini Con) - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 39 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS Shadow Panther D-7 - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 10 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Skystalker Predacon MB FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 41 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Autobot Ratchet MB FREE SHIPPING - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 58 minutes 53 seconds
MISB in USA - Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide G1 - IN HAND - Time Remaining: 11 days 12 hours 29 minutes 6 seconds
Takara Transformers Animated TA33 Deluxe Rodimus Minor - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 30 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #155 - Pillarboxed
Twincast / Podcast #155:
"Pillarboxed"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 10th, 2016