Samurai Bludgeon wrote:Hm...It's so strange to be able to ask a question that might actually have an intelligent/possible response lol.
1: Would Fans Project possibly do a TFCC Sideburn repaint version of the Protector armor upgrade? Given they are doing a Shadow-Scyther repaint for a severly limited figure it makes sense to me to do a Sideburn version for a much more accessible figure. (more of a FP-related question)
2: Since we are seeing a large number of TF-movie (animated 80's) figures i.e., Kup, Perceptor, Blurr(drift repaint), Wreck-Gar, and others; could we anticipate a new Ultra Magnus (not a prime repaint but a unique mold) or perhaps even a Sharkticon(not a BW/energon repaint please...)?
3: MMC(master mind creations, creators of Knight-Morpher) had mentioned to me in an email that they are working on a Bumblebee and a Starscream "hearts of steel" figures. When might we anticipate those figures? Also, could they be working on a "hearts of steel" Shockwave (my favorite "figure" from the series)? (again a non-hastak question).
4: If a 2nd "War for Cybertron" game is in the works does that mean more figures from the line? I understand a Starscream figure was in the works but may have been cancled, what could the reasoning behind no known future figures be? I understand the game did well but I do see alot of WFC BB shelf-warmers... Personally I would love a Jetfire, Shockwave, Starscream, Warpath, and maybe a Barricade or Slipstream. Also, could we ever hope for a voyager size or better WFC Trypitcon/Omega Supreme? I'm not asking for supreme or ultra, just anything for those 2 lol.
5: When can we anticipate the new "Devastator" combiner to be released/more pics of the other figures besides (i think it was) scrapper?
6: Could the recent surge of Classics Rodimus "repaints" be in response to the highly anticipated FP Protector armor? If so, could this mean that hasbro is sorta ok with FP doing this type of thing if hasbro is able to capitalize on it with new income from old products? I don't think Hasak would ever admit it but there's been teh regular classics, Henkei, Crystal SOC set, the 2 releases with cyclonus, and the upcoming TFC Sideburn repaint. That's a lot for a figure that origionally didn't have much fan-base love...
1. Bulking up RiD Side Burn like that seems a bit out of character, no matter how much he matches Rodimus in style. Mind you it is possible, but you may get a better answer by mailing Fans Project themselves
2. They're not all TF:Movie, mind you (for instance, Perceptor was season 2), but it is rather odd that we're getting practically all movie figures in one go. Sharkticon is a possibility, but with Ultra Magnus already having a representation in the shape of the Classics repaint, he's not high priority. Besides, Optimus Prime hasn't had a trailer in ages due to cost concerns, so Ultra Magnus gets the low end of the stick by default.
3. Third-Party companies don't really have tight release schedules like Hasbro and TakaraTomy do, so estimating is hard to do. Just keep watch of the progress they made and be patient.
4. That's a distinct possibility, as the game needs some sort of promotion. Don't expect anything until next year though.
5. See answer 3.
6. Hasbro does keep tabs on those companies, but only to ensure they don't pose too much of a legal threat to their IP. The Rodimus mold was used so many times solely because Hot Rod was a major character in Season 3 or 2010 in Japan, which was celebrated this year.
Also keep in mind that the Collector's Club acts somewhat independently from Hasbro and TakaraTomy, as the club and BotCon can only use molds that aren't "in use" by either company. In other words, the club has to wait its turn for the production of its exclusive toys.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) RiD Landfill (regular, not the yellow)
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
Also looking for any clear Arms Microns, like Shadow (Gora & R.A.), Hellflame and Shining (O.P. and R.A.).Preparing to move to the US!
- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3