This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Transformers 30th Anniversary Masterpiece Fan Poll

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Takara Tomy Transformers 30th Anniversary Masterpiece Fan Poll

Postby Deruji » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:53 am

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/tf30th/vote.html

You have to print out the postcard, attach any point stamps you have and send it to takara.
Which type of points you put on determines how many votes the card is worth, you can only vote for one character otherwise the card is invalid.
Available for freelance translations. Contact me here or at facebook
You can now pre-order my latest novel: The Chronicles of Terlan: Daedala
I also accept donations for fan-translations: Donate.
Deruji
Minibot
News Credits: 3
Watch Deruji on YouTube
Buy from Deruji on eBay

Re: 30th Anniversary voting site is open

Postby Deruji » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:11 am

I think voting is not restricted to only Japanese residents, since the page does not make any mention of that.

In case you want to send in a vote, here is what you fill out.

First box is for age.
Second box is for sex: Male / Female
Third box is for which character you vote for:

1. Fortress Maximus
2. Super Ginrai
3. Star Saber
4. Dai Atlas
5. Convoy (Beast Wars)
6. Lio Convoy
7. Big Convoy
8. Superfire Convoy
9. Micron Convoy
10. Grand Convoy
11. Galaxy Convoy

Fourth box, paste/glue your points in here, these can be either TG (3 votes), Go (3 votes), or GT (1 vote) points, every visitor to the Tokyo Toy Show also received a TTS point (1 vote and only 1 per person)
Deruji
Minibot
Watch Deruji on YouTube
Buy from Deruji on eBay

Postby GuyIncognito » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:43 am

So wait, in order to vote in this poll, I have to buy imported TT toys, cut out the points, glue them to a special card, and mail them in? What is this, 1945?
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby RAcast » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:55 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
GuyIncognito wrote:So wait, in order to vote in this poll, I have to buy imported TT toys, cut out the points, glue them to a special card, and mail them in? What is this, 1945?

Yeah, that is pretty weird. o.o;
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:11 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Pretty weird how the voting system works. So if I get this right:

1) Only one character per ballot
2) Do NOT give your return address, otherwise the votes will be rendered invalid.

I can't tell if there's a restriction on the amount of points you can actually put on the ballot.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby El Duque » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:12 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Seibertron.com member Deruji has let us know that Takara Tomy has opened a 30th Anniversary website with details regarding the Fans Choice Masterpiece poll that was announced over the past weekend at the Tokyo Toy Show. To vote fans must print out a form and attach Robot Points, which are found on the packaging Takara Tomy's Transformers products. The site also features some nice images of the candidates:

#1 - G1 Headmasters Fortress Maximus
#2 - G1 Masterforce Super Ginrai (Powermaster Optimus Prime)
#3 - G1 Victory Star Saber
#4 - G1 Zone Dai Atlas
#5 - Beast Convoy (Optimus Primal)
#6 - Beast Wars II Lio Convoy
#7 - Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy
#8 - Car Robots Fire Convoy (RID Optimus Prime)
#9 - Micron Legends Super Convoy (Armada Optimus Prime)
#10 - Superlink Grand Convoy (Energon Optimus Prime)
#11 - Galaxy Force Galaxy Convoy (Cybertron Optimus Prime)

Deruji wrote:I think voting is not restricted to only Japanese residents, since the page does not make any mention of that.

In case you want to send in a vote, here is what you fill out.

First box is for age.
Second box is for sex: Male / Female
Third box is for which character you vote for:

1. Fortress Maximus
2. Super Ginrai
3. Star Saber
4. Dai Atlas
5. Convoy (Beast Wars)
6. Lio Convoy
7. Big Convoy
8. Superfire Convoy
9. Micron Convoy
10. Grand Convoy
11. Galaxy Convoy

Fourth box, paste/glue your points in here, these can be either TG (3 votes), Go (3 votes), or GT (1 vote) points, every visitor to the Tokyo Toy Show also received a TTS point (1 vote and only 1 per person)

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has kindly shared a copy of the ballot:

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Bumblevivisector » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:24 am

So, think anyone will be able to resist voting Fort Max just to see how big a Masterpiece of him will turn out?

7 out of these 11 would seem to be lacking something if not followed up with an MP of the lieutenant(s) they combine with. Or is the idea that the choice actually determines the next 2 or 3 MPs? I haven't been following this.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Rushie » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:35 am

Motto: "Eh, keep your little planet. I'll outlive it."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
Since Ginrai is so similar to G1 Optimus, Fort Max got plenty of rereleases and Star Saber has that tiny Robot Masters modern figure, my vote is for Dai Atlas.

The other seven (BW, Lion Convoy, Big Convoy, RID, Armada, Energon, Cybertron) all have pretty good figures already. I guess Armada could use some more articulation. But otherwise they seem like a waste of a Masterpiece slot.
Rushie
Pretender
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Lackadaisical » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:59 am

Motto: "The age of reason is the age of do what pleases you."
Weapon: Wire-Guided Incendiary Missiles
Surely someone said this before, but I think this time the votes aren't to define a new mold, but only to people choose which is the next figure to be released as an "asia exclusive" masterpiece, meaning, same treat which has had movie leader Bumbblebee or Movie Leader Starscream or movie leader Brawl most recently. But I really don't think they're serioulsy planning on a new mold based on these votes. Just what I think. :roll:
Lackadaisical
Micromaster
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Deruji » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:21 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Pretty weird how the voting system works. So if I get this right:

1) Only one character per ballot
2) Do NOT give your return address, otherwise the votes will be rendered invalid.

I can't tell if there's a restriction on the amount of points you can actually put on the ballot.

Yes, one character per postcard. Since these are postcards, it seems that no return address or name is required, which makes sense since it is a vote and not a correspondence.

The instructions say to print it out on A4 sized paper, cut along the lines then fold it in half and glue it together to form the postcard. And of course to fill it out and use appropriate postage.
Deadline is the 31. of August
Deruji
Minibot
Watch Deruji on YouTube
Buy from Deruji on eBay

Postby hinomars19 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:35 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
Lackadaisical wrote:Surely someone said this before, but I think this time the votes aren't to define a new mold, but only to people choose which is the next figure to be released as an "asia exclusive" masterpiece, meaning, same treat which has had movie leader Bumbblebee or Movie Leader Starscream or movie leader Brawl most recently. But I really don't think they're serioulsy planning on a new mold based on these votes. Just what I think. :roll:

really not sure what makes you think that. Besides, the Japanese text clearly says something about the masterpiece series. Your talking about the premiums. Brawl was released under the premium label. Bumblebee and Starscream were 'movie masterpieces' and were not fancy re-decos to the Japanese-it was the only way they were being released there at all. If I end up being wrong, feel free to slap me, but a few weeks ago we did see that boardroom/ brainstorming photograph of designers fiddling with the original toys of Ginrai and Saber and had sketch designs for Ginrai's head on a white board. Non of that is needed if they just re-paint an existing mold.

I'm having difficulty seeing why so many people are finding it hard to grasp (from responses on a previous thread) that this is TTs way of celebrating the 30th anniversary of the franchise with a special one-off MP figure. Why be such grouches? So it's a giant list of Primes. Japan love their commanders, so why can't TT celebrate in their own way?
What would we all think if a bunch of Japanese fans hounded our Botcon hall of fame because not once has Star Sabre, Dai Atlas or any other Japanese character been nominated (and is very VERY unlikely to be anytime soon)?
If I end up being wrong, I'll happily put my hand up to it.
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby sdn1337 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:00 pm

The illustrations for the Beast wars Primes including Primal, RID, Energon, and Cybertron are identical to their figures in almost every way!

You can say that for Armada Prime too, except the articulation.

Like I said before doing MP's of those characters would be wasting development time.
Even though recently I saw a custom MP Primal. It looked pretty awesome.

But I feel like the ones who deserve a Masterpiece are Powermaster Prime, Fortress Maximus (even though he's been recently reissued, it would still be SICK... two headmasters on an MP?), Dai Atlas, and Star Sabre.

Hey I actually would want to see all of those characters have a Masterpiece. That would probably take 7 years though.

:KREMZEEK:
sdn1337
Micromaster
Buy from sdn1337 on eBay

Postby YRQRM0 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 pm

I need an MP Armada Prime. I want a supermode with hip and knee joints, and a regular mode with Shoulder joints!
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby Manterax Prime » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'd love an MP Superfire Convoy/RID Prime, but that would mean we'd need an MP God Magnus/RID Magnus and they'd need to combine into Godfire Convoy/Omega Prime. Way too much money.

How about an MP Primal and I'll call it a day.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
Manterax Prime
Transmetal Warrior
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Quick! Everyone vote for Fortress Maximus/Star Saber/Armada Optimus Prime! :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 9

Postby hinomars19 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
YRQRM0 wrote:I need an MP Armada Prime. I want a supermode with hip and knee joints, and a regular mode with Shoulder joints!

Can't help thinking the same thing.
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Speed: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Wouldn't it bee hilarious if everyone voted Fort Max just to then find out his MP figure would just be a shiny repaint of the original?

Also, to the guys doing this, vote for Optimus Primal. So commands Dead Metal :P

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
IMHO, I feel that only Super Ginrai, Star Saber, Dai Atlas, and Micron Densetsu Convoy would really need MPs since Fort Max is too big to do one (without breaking the scale they've set up for this line, that is), he just recently had his awesome Encore figure released, and everyone else besides him and the four I mentioned already have some pretty great toys that don't really need any MP updates. ;)

Super Fire Convoy, Galaxy Convoy, and Beast Wars Telemocha Series Convoy (who IMO, already works great enough for a "MP Optimus Primal" in terms of size, deco, and mold), for instance, are some of the best Convoy toys we've ever gotten. 8)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Arctorro » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Motto: ""A beast form is the right of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Battle Blades
If Tak had bothered to use a modern day voting system, instead of something from the 80's, then I'd be voting for Optimus Primal. As it is, I'll just keep hoping that none of the Japan only characters get picked [-(

william-james88 wrote:So that would also be the case for Predaking, who is also six members.
Arctorro
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Courage: 9

Postby DTR69 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:36 am

I hope people look at this logicaly. Yeah Fort max would be amasing, but ask yourself why? I thiink the best way to look at this is to look at the artists renderings. At the end of the day you want the best looking creation possible. Alot of the G1 figures could of been great but production methods restricted that. Look at MP Prime compare dto the original. Mp prime looks great. Now think about Fort Max, he has an alt mode that has no real world comparison, there for the robot mode doesn't have to have any compramises so it can transform into an alt mode, as we wouldn't be looking at the robot mode saying I cn see why his arms are like that becuase he needs to turn them into towers and therefor the looks are a result. Fort Max's only production restrictions were due to size. But overall Fort Max has a very unappealing Robot mode compared to some of the others, the only thing going for him is the size and the gimmick of a double headmaster. Lastly can you really can you really see them making him to scal elike the current range is in good scale, plus the cost will be really high, so I can live without Fort Max for now.
The only non G1 character I would like to see is Galaxy Force Convoy, but lets face it, his toy is pretty good anyway, and G1 figures are the ones that look the best and need an MP overhaul to realise there true potential.
If they make Star Sbare it's lining up a victory Leo and therefor a Victory Sabre so that would be a great one. Also God Ginrai especialy if they make a God Bomber too, woul dbe great, I hope it would be based more on the anime version with better proportioned legs as the main problem with the toy wa sthe akward legs and even that box art rendering isn't great. Dai Atlas is ok, I had the toy and he had a weird head, but an MP version could solve that, but still, his alt mode isn't great and the colours and overall asthetics aren't the best in the line up. I had a knock off version, so maybe that has tainted my opinion but it was pretty close, and looking at the colours they were the same, but its the design features like the wings an dthat, usualy I like wings on a robot like the seekers, etc but they were a hiderance aon the toy and overall, I just don't have a yerning to see this charcter brought MP standards, but if it's Dai Atlas or a non G1 character then I would go with Dai Atlas.
So my vote is definetly Star Sabre or God Ginrai, both will lead to extra MPs such as Victory Leo and God Bomber, and they will make for great visualy appealing creations.
DTR69
Fuzor

Postby DTR69 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:46 am

Remember the other day there was a behind the scenes Look at a brainstorming sessions at Takara Tomy. These were the characters that were in the session, so obviously they have made sure that they have some basic designs that could possibly be the starting point for production figures. There is no point in listing characters that if voted would end up making awful toys. So they definently habe made sure that any of these have designs waiting to be worked upon, obviously not finished designs, but to apoint that they know that its possible to make something worthwhile.
DTR69
Fuzor

Postby Black Bumblebee » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:49 pm

If they "did" do a Masterpiece Fortress Maximus, it would make the most sense to make the mold be based on his IDW appearance, as that would fit in better size wise with the rest of the line. In the comics, FM is a big guy, but not city big.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:45 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... rt-178071/

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... -vote.html

Currently, Star Saber is in the lead.

2nd place is currently occupied by Micron Densetsu Convoy, with Dai Atlas in 3rd place.

These are not the winners, just the current leaders in the poll.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Firepower: 7

Postby Convotron » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:09 am

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Hopefully, if Star Saber is ultimately the winning choice for the MP toy, it will be designed to work with a future MP Victory Leo.

I would love to see a Micron Densetsu Convoy in MP form.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Courage: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby El Duque » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
An image from one the various Japanese hobby magazines has been making the rounds today that gives a status update on Takara Tomy's Masterpiece Fan's Choice poll. Fans were given the choice of eleven characters to vote on, the winner will receive a Masterpiece figure as part of the Transformers 30th Anniversary. According to the update the current front runner is Star Saber followed by Micron Densetsu Convoy (aka Transformers Armada Optimus Prime) in second and Dai Atlas in third. Keep in mind these are not the final results, just the current leaders in the poll.

Here's a list of all the characters in the running:

• Fortress Maximus
  • Super Ginrai
  • Star Saber
  • Dai Atlas
  • Convoy (Beast Wars)
  • Lio Convoy
  • Big Convoy
  • Superfire Convoy
  • Micron Convoy
  • Grand Convoy
  • Galaxy Convoy

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr J 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230482 1J (CA) Crain"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr ZD 1:15 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228480 3ZD (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #3 Cvr E RI 1:50 IDW Comics NOV221628 3E (CA)McKelvie"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #21 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210472 21RI 211026A (CA) Lee"
USAGI YOJIMBO #21 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr E Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220387 3E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics SEP221734 3RI (CA) Qualano 230103B"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 2nd ptg Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUN230415"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221742 3B (CA) Jennex"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230322 5C (CA) Tao"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #5 Cvr D 1:10 RI IDW Comics 2023 JUL231258 5D Williams"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr D Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230515 5D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Best of LEATHERHEAD #1 IDW Comics 2022 Mutant Ninja Turtles SEP221731"
TMNT Best of LEATH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAY230547 8E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2024 OCT231364 9B (CA) Schoening"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON