Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures

Transformers News: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures

Thursday, November 1st, 2012 6:37PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 24,880

Discount store Aldi is having a Transformers sale with deluxe figures priced at $9.99. We have been getting reports that people are finding hard to find Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise deluxe figures such as Airachnid and Vehicon. Some are actually finding Vehicon in great numbers. It's time to hit up the nearest Aldi and see what you can find. Let your fellow fans know about what's in your area in our Toy Sightings Forum.

Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures

Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures

Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures
Credit(s): vssavant2
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436094)
Posted by Erailea on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:05pm CDT
I've never even heard of this store before. Lol. And to think there are two within 25 miles of me, one being in an area I frequent rather regularly.
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436095)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:06pm CDT
None around me :-( .
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436101)
Posted by Noideaforaname on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:16pm CDT
So that's where all the Vehicons have been hiding.
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436103)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:20pm CDT
There seem to be two near me. I may have to check these places out tomorrow.
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436106)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:23pm CDT
Closest one is 53 minutes from me. Not bad. :D
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436110)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:30pm CDT
Wait, I'm having a problem understanding something..
People are actually trying to find Airachnid???
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436112)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:33pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Wait, I'm having a problem understanding something..
People are actually trying to find Airachnid???
A compelling-enough character can make even the worst toy look appealing.
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436115)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:39pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Wait, I'm having a problem understanding something..
People are actually trying to find Airachnid???
A compelling-enough character can make even the worst toy look appealing.

That, and some of us simply need to complete our robot cast. :grin:
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436117)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:42pm CDT
Of course, don't expect there to be any Vehicons left, what with some folks buying them up six at a time. :P
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436118)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:42pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Wait, I'm having a problem understanding something..
People are actually trying to find Airachnid???
A compelling-enough character can make even the worst toy look appealing.

That, and some of us simply need to complete our robot cast. :grin:

I understand that, but for me... -shudder- you will NEVER see that ugly block of plastic on my shelf, unles a friend gave it to me.
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436123)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 1st, 2012 @ 7:50pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Wait, I'm having a problem understanding something..
People are actually trying to find Airachnid???
A compelling-enough character can make even the worst toy look appealing.

That, and some of us simply need to complete our robot cast. :grin:

No doubt Airachnid is a block of processed horse meat. I'm one of those guys that (if it has an official toyline) needs to have all of the cartoon characters as toys, crappy or not. :P
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436132)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 1st, 2012 @ 8:32pm CDT
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436134)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 1st, 2012 @ 8:37pm CDT

It's called army building. Plenty of collectors do it when there's a generic guy with a toy.

And scalpers
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436140)
Posted by Slashercon on November 1st, 2012 @ 9:01pm CDT
Never in my life, have I seen ANY transformers action figures at an Aldi. And yet, they have them on sale at $9.99? Wow. Maybe I can find 4 vehicons and be done. Or maybe one and just call him Steve :grin:
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436144)
Posted by Nutimus Prime on November 1st, 2012 @ 9:06pm CDT
If anyone snaps up Airachnid or Vehicon and wishes to sell at just about cost and add shipping then I will gladly pay for a few. :)
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436145)
Posted by El Duque on November 1st, 2012 @ 9:08pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:i dont care how many the store has you dont buy 6 of the same figure at the same time, thats just frakin wrong man. But with that aside ive never heard of this store, and the nearest one is 45min away (thats if traffic is good) so theres no point. Ill just wait for the inevitable walmart sale.

What's wrong with buying a couple for myself and four more for two friends? I didn't even clean them out. Besides I've searched long and hard for Vehicons since they were first released in wave 3 and before today found a grand total of one.
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436148)
Posted by mangrasshopper on November 1st, 2012 @ 9:15pm CDT
I stopped at Aldi today as well....they only had 1 RID figure mixed in with some wrestling and batman figs...
bumblebee?
you would think so....
but alas it was a vehicon!
Happy days as I now have 3 "garys" and 2 "sky garys" (flying arms micron vehicon)-- Emgo reference....gotta love that guy!
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436150)
Posted by dragons on November 1st, 2012 @ 9:24pm CDT
wow 6 im fine with didnt aldis sells transformers i have 2 buy me speeking of which i have 2 new rid vehicons still mint in package if anyone is intersted it was preorder i forgot to canceal
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436153)
Posted by Doc bot on November 1st, 2012 @ 9:40pm CDT
The best part of Aldi's selection is that there are NO Bumblebees. I found them this past Sunday right after they put them out. If I remember correctly, their selection includes Ratchet, Wheeljack, Deadend, Vehicon, Hotshot, Airachnid, Knockout. I admit that I picked up an extra Airachnid for its helicopter blades to cobble together a spider mode. It sort of redeems the toy, but not by much.
Re: Aldi Transformers Sale - $9.99 Deluxe Figures (1436164)
Posted by triKlops on November 1st, 2012 @ 10:13pm CDT
never been to one of these before
checked the locator and i have 3 within a decent drive for me
now i got a new spot on the list!

Ending Soon On eBay

SENTINEL PRIME Transformers KRE-O Set new kreo lego G1 soundwave thundercracker - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 24 minutes
Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech Autobot Cyberfire Bumblebee 2010 MB - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 40 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Generations IDW Deluxe Thrilling 30-GOLDFIRE - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 26 minutes 43 seconds
Vintage Transformers G2: DEVASTATOR Yellow Constructicons Hasbro 1992 - Time Remaining: 10 days 12 hours 31 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers SCORPONOK - 2004 Energon action figure - loose - Time Remaining: 12 days 1 hour 16 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech Autobot Nitro Bumblebee 2010 MB - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 48 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers MP-12B Lambor G-2 Version Sideswipe by Takara - Time Remaining: 10 days 12 hours 17 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ROBOT FIGHTERS OPTIMUS PRIME vs MEGATRON 2007 NIB 41064 - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 6 minutes 19 seconds
Website Security Test