Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer

Transformers News: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer

Tuesday, January 1st, 2013 11:41AM CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,520

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to YouTube user TransEpisodes3 we have nice high quality version of the Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" teaser trailer that was shown at NYCC 2012. In he clip Shockwave introduces Megatron to the "ultimate Autobot hunter", who we know as Predaking. Enjoy the clip embedded below.

Credit(s): TransEpisodes3
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450820)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on January 1st, 2013 @ 12:20pm CST
Brilliant! Can't wait for the season to start!

Also: give this trailer a second watch, but turn the volume off, and play THIS instead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-_g8NZr1tA
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450821)
Posted by Foxbear on January 1st, 2013 @ 12:24pm CST
:KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: Prime is coming back soon! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Predaking is looking as awesome as promised, so awesome in fact that even Megatron is impressed.
:roll: Surprise, surprise Starscream is still a coward.
My general reaction to the trailer :grin: :grin: :grin:

Just a general question, does anyone else want to see a knock down drag out between Shockwave and Soundwave? I just get the feeling that that would be all kinds of epic =P~ , and Shockwave has not always been the poster child for Decepticon loyalty.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450833)
Posted by Autobot-Hellstriker on January 1st, 2013 @ 1:24pm CST
Im not liking Shockwaves voice in this series. I'd rather have the voice actor who voiced him in the Fall of Cybertron game.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450835)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 1st, 2013 @ 1:36pm CST
Autobot-Hellstriker wrote:Im not liking Shockwaves voice in this series. I'd rather have the voice actor who voiced him in the Fall of Cybertron game.


See, here's the problem: the voice actor who voiced Shockwave in FOC is Steve Blum... who voices Starscream in Prime. And it gets worse: both FOC Shockwave and Prime Starscream sound almost exactly alike. It would throw things off balance if Mr. Blum voiced Shockwave like he voices Starscream.

Also, quick question: Prime is supposed to start back up during the early days of February, correct?
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450836)
Posted by Rhinox23 on January 1st, 2013 @ 1:38pm CST
Does anybody know when Season 3 will start? I don't remember ever hearing a date for TFP Beast Hunters yet, but I could be wrong. Definitely looking forward to seeing the new direction the show is heading in! Hopefully UM, the Dinobots and lots of new Cons will be showing up!
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450837)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 1st, 2013 @ 1:39pm CST
Rhinox23 wrote:Does anybody know when Season 3 will start? I don't remember ever hearing a date for TFP Beast Hunters yet, but I could be wrong. Definitely looking forward to seeing the new direction the show is heading in! Hopefully UM, the Dinobots and lots of new Cons will be showing up!


I want to say early February, but I'm not sure.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450842)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 1st, 2013 @ 1:57pm CST
No word yet on when season 3 begins.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450843)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 1st, 2013 @ 1:58pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:No word yet on when season 3 begins.


Really? Could've sworn we were told around February.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450849)
Posted by Unicronobot on January 1st, 2013 @ 2:29pm CST
MY friend went to the NYCC 2012 panel where they showed this, she said they said it would be out around late February and early March, mostly cuz this season is extremely short compared to the last two.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450854)
Posted by Burn on January 1st, 2013 @ 2:47pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:No word yet on when season 3 begins.


I'm going to print your post out and give it to my nephew who asks me every week when it's coming back.

That way he can be annoyed with you instead of me. Image
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450862)
Posted by STngAR on January 1st, 2013 @ 3:37pm CST
I cannot wait for this season to start.

That Shockwave would be one badass toy if done right.
:MAXIMAL:
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450863)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 1st, 2013 @ 3:39pm CST
STngAR wrote:I cannot wait for this season to start.

That Shockwave would be one badass toy if done right.
:MAXIMAL:


We already have a Prime Shockwave toy. ;)

Image

Granted, it's not based on the show's model.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450875)
Posted by XDMan on January 1st, 2013 @ 4:38pm CST
Nice seeing Shockwave coming back (Takara and Hasbro nearly killed him off, so that worried me) and the giant Predaking coming to the show. I can't wait for the season to start.
Rhinox23 wrote:Does anybody know when Season 3 will start? I don't remember ever hearing a date for TFP Beast Hunters yet, but I could be wrong. Definitely looking forward to seeing the new direction the show is heading in! Hopefully UM, the Dinobots and lots of new Cons will be showing up!
Ultra Magnus looks like a nice character, and hopefully he gets enough screen-time (not to mention, little chats with Optimus). The DB's, according to the comics, might get a chance to come in the show (KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR GREGG BERGER TO VOICE AS GRIMLOCK). And lots of 'Cons, like the Combacticons, Ripclaw and Lazerback in the show would definetely be cool.

But I wonder: Would Laserbeak become Lazerback, or are they separate characters?

Do BB, WJ, SW and OP get their BH upgrades?

And any more toy announcements from Takara and Hasbro?
Mindmaster wrote:
STngAR wrote:I cannot wait for this season to start.

That Shockwave would be one badass toy if done right.
:MAXIMAL:


We already have a Prime Shockwave toy. ;)

Image

Granted, it's not based on the show's model.
Actually, this is the Prime Shockwave toy, according to Takara.

Image

Unlike the other FOC toys, this guy is in the Arms Micron series; possibly because he looks close enough to the show model.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450922)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 1st, 2013 @ 7:36pm CST
Unicronobot wrote:MY friend went to the NYCC 2012 panel where they showed this, she said they said it would be out around late February and early March, mostly cuz this season is extremely short compared to the last two.
Others here were also at that panel or (like myself) watched a live web streaming of the panel. If an airdate had been publicly announced at the panel, it'd be near-common knowledge all over the Internet by now given how long its been since NYCC 2012 came and gone. Whenever one who didn't know of this airdate asked about it, someone would surely tell them the airdate. But, sadly, no one here has done so, so the date is probably still not yet known. :-(

As for what your friend heard, she might have confused it with the Beast Hunters toys' release date, which was supposed to be Spring 2013 (but surprisingly started showing up in stores as early as last week :shock: Image :KREMZEEK: ).
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450937)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 1st, 2013 @ 9:04pm CST
XDMan wrote:Nice seeing Shockwave coming back (Takara and Hasbro nearly killed him off, so that worried me) and the giant Predaking coming to the show. I can't wait for the season to start.
Rhinox23 wrote:Does anybody know when Season 3 will start? I don't remember ever hearing a date for TFP Beast Hunters yet, but I could be wrong. Definitely looking forward to seeing the new direction the show is heading in! Hopefully UM, the Dinobots and lots of new Cons will be showing up!
Ultra Magnus looks like a nice character, and hopefully he gets enough screen-time (not to mention, little chats with Optimus). The DB's, according to the comics, might get a chance to come in the show (KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR GREGG BERGER TO VOICE AS GRIMLOCK). And lots of 'Cons, like the Combacticons, Ripclaw and Lazerback in the show would definetely be cool.

But I wonder: Would Laserbeak become Lazerback, or are they separate characters?

Do BB, WJ, SW and OP get their BH upgrades?

And any more toy announcements from Takara and Hasbro?
Mindmaster wrote:
STngAR wrote:I cannot wait for this season to start.

That Shockwave would be one badass toy if done right.
:MAXIMAL:


We already have a Prime Shockwave toy. ;)

Image

Granted, it's not based on the show's model.
Actually, this is the Prime Shockwave toy, according to Takara.

Image

Unlike the other FOC toys, this guy is in the Arms Micron series; possibly because he looks close enough to the show model.


Although that is true, remember that FOC is, in technicality, a part of the Aligned continuity, taking place before Prime. Both toys, although branded in different series, represent the same character, albeit one toy is a representation of a previous visage of Shockwave.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450974)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on January 1st, 2013 @ 11:57pm CST
I can't wait to see what that ginormous Predaking fig will look like. It would be totally awesome if David Kaye does the voice form him! :grin:
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1450986)
Posted by KNM2012 on January 2nd, 2013 @ 1:41am CST
What?! I am disappointed here! I was hoping that it was going to be Uni the Unicorn, and not Predaking! :-x
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451012)
Posted by Mechastrike on January 2nd, 2013 @ 7:45am CST
oh happy new year indeed. :twisted:

btw, was Predaking's toy a deluxe or voyager?
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451026)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 2nd, 2013 @ 9:33am CST
Mechastrike wrote:btw, was Predaking's toy a deluxe or voyager?
Cyberverse Commander, Voyager, and a third unknown, larger, possibly Leader-sized class figure.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451039)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 2nd, 2013 @ 10:55am CST
XDMan wrote:Nice seeing Shockwave coming back (Takara and Hasbro nearly killed him off, so that worried me)


They don't waste animation models like that. I was not surprised that he came back.

(KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR GREGG BERGER TO VOICE AS GRIMLOCK).


Gregg Berger's going to be a VA in the show. Who do you think he's going to voice? >:oP

And lots of 'Cons, like the Combacticons,


Might be a problem. Unless he survived, Blast Off got a big tasty sword through his side in Rage of the Dinobots #1. I wouldn't imagine anyone surviving it, but it's possible.

Image

Ripclaw


Or her model sharer who's actually appeared in the Prime universe, Ser-Ket.

Image

and Lazerback in the show would definetely be cool.




But I wonder: Would Laserbeak become Lazerback


I think not.


Do BB, WJ, SW and OP get their BH upgrades?


They're supposed to get upgrades this season. So...

Bumblebee, YES!
Wheeljack, OH YES!
Optimus Prime, :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: YES YES YES! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Soundwave, ...

...


Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451048)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 2nd, 2013 @ 11:26am CST
PrymeStriker wrote:Image


Or... that could be a generic Decepticon who happens to look like Blast Off. Technically, I haven't read Rage of the Dinobots, but thanks to the magic of TFWiki, I know its plot.

Image

This was the only image of the generic Decepticon that uses Blast Off's torso I could find.

Either that, or IDW pulled a ROTF and the Combaticons are in reality a part of an army of clones. But let's be reasonable and just stick with the initial theory that this is either Blast Off or a generic Decepticon. ;)




Honest to God, almost died of laughter while watching this during class. :lol:
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451058)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 2nd, 2013 @ 12:12pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:Or... that could be a generic Decepticon who happens to look like Blast Off. Technically, I haven't read Rage of the Dinobots, but thanks to the magic of TFWiki, I know its plot.

Image

This was the only image of the generic Decepticon that uses Blast Off's torso I could find.


But this "generic" from the comics also has Blast Off's shoulder pads and basic color scheme; not just sharing a chestplate. The only thing we can find different is the head, and the designs changed from FoC to Prime anyway.

Also, TFWiki lists it as Blast Off.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451062)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 2nd, 2013 @ 12:36pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Or... that could be a generic Decepticon who happens to look like Blast Off. Technically, I haven't read Rage of the Dinobots, but thanks to the magic of TFWiki, I know its plot.

Image

This was the only image of the generic Decepticon that uses Blast Off's torso I could find.


But this "generic" from the comics also has Blast Off's shoulder pads and basic color scheme; not just sharing a chestplate. The only thing we can find different is the head, and the designs changed from FoC to Prime anyway.

Also, TFWiki lists it as Blast Off.


It could very well be Blast Off. Just can't imagine Bruticus running around with one arm. :HEADHURTS:
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451110)
Posted by Henry921 on January 2nd, 2013 @ 5:05pm CST
Am I the only one who finds it odd Sludge has fangs? And is...well...alive?

Alrighty then. Back to the trailer. Seems Megs got his fusion cannon and right arm grafted back on. Makes me wonder what happened to the Prime arm....
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451112)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 2nd, 2013 @ 5:30pm CST
Henry921 wrote:Am I the only one who finds it odd Sludge has fangs? And is...well...alive?


It's not the fact he's alive that bugs everyone: he was still alive when Jazz found him in the sewers, albeit stasis lock. What bugs everyone is that he got his dinosaur mode... even though he was never captured and experimented upon by Shockwave.

Alrighty then. Back to the trailer. Seems Megs got his fusion cannon and right arm grafted back on. Makes me wonder what happened to the Prime arm....


Simple: Optimus hashed it off. It's lying around somewhere on Cybertron. With Optimus "gone", and along with him the Star Saber, there is practically no need to have it reattached when its main purpose was complete.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451177)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 2nd, 2013 @ 11:18pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Henry921 wrote:Am I the only one who finds it odd Sludge has fangs? And is...well...alive?


It's not the fact he's alive that bugs everyone: he was still alive when Jazz found him in the sewers, albeit stasis lock. What bugs everyone is that he got his dinosaur mode... even though he was never captured and experimented upon by Shockwave.
The fact that he's alive DOES bother people. He wasn't in stasis when Jazz found him. He was dead. And even if he wasn't, his body was likely (with extremely slim chances of the contrary) destroyed when Jazz and Cliffjumper flooded the sewers where his body was with a corrosive acid to kill all the swarming Insecticons.

Though, his dino mode is bothersome as well, yes. ;)
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451180)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 2nd, 2013 @ 11:29pm CST
Henry921 wrote:
Alrighty then. Back to the trailer. Seems Megs got his fusion cannon and right arm grafted back on. Makes me wonder what happened to the Prime arm....


Optimus sliced it off like a butcher. You don't remember that?
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451192)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 3rd, 2013 @ 12:23am CST
PrymeStriker wrote:
Henry921 wrote:
Alrighty then. Back to the trailer. Seems Megs got his fusion cannon and right arm grafted back on. Makes me wonder what happened to the Prime arm....


Optimus sliced it off like a butcher. You don't remember that?
I think he's wondering what happened to the Prime arm after the episode. Like, the Cons presumably still have access to Cybertron via their space bridge, so it's not like they couldn't retrieve it (along with all the relics the Autobots surrendered to them). If everything was just left lying on the ground by the Omega Lock, then they could be easily retrieved if they're all still intact after the lock's explosion. ;)
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451196)
Posted by Henry921 on January 3rd, 2013 @ 12:38am CST
Yes, I am indeed wondering what happened after Optimus disarmed (snicker, snicker) Megatron, because assuming the Forge of Solus Prime wasn't destroyed along with the Autobot base, he could still use the Prime arm to make weapons of mass destruction or armaments or whathaveyou. It seems like a tragic waste of resources. If the Forge was destroyed, then I could see Megs just discarding it, but as a method of letting a non-Prime wield the powers of a Prime, it still seems like something someone would hang onto.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451209)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 3rd, 2013 @ 2:57am CST
In that case, the arm could still be in rubble. The bots survived the explosion (somehow), why not the arm?
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451218)
Posted by Henry921 on January 3rd, 2013 @ 3:58am CST
Exactly my point. It's still there, and still potentially very valuable.

If the forthcoming Beast Hunters voyager Optimus is anything to go on, the Star Saber survived the base explosion, so with the Prime arm Megs could wield that, and there was no indication his own Dark Star Saber was destroyed either.

If we see the Prime arm again, it might be grafted on to someone new... again, there's a lot of storyline potential there.

If Megatron had attached it to his left arm instead, I'd have started a campaign back after first seeing this clip for a multi-episode arc where Shockwave grafted it on to his missing limb and schemed to create new weapons/wield relics of the bygone age to help take his rightful place as Decepticon leader.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451237)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 3rd, 2013 @ 6:04am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Henry921 wrote:Am I the only one who finds it odd Sludge has fangs? And is...well...alive?


It's not the fact he's alive that bugs everyone: he was still alive when Jazz found him in the sewers, albeit stasis lock. What bugs everyone is that he got his dinosaur mode... even though he was never captured and experimented upon by Shockwave.
The fact that he's alive DOES bother people. He wasn't in stasis when Jazz found him. He was dead. And even if he wasn't, his body was likely (with extremely slim chances of the contrary) destroyed when Jazz and Cliffjumper flooded the sewers where his body was with a corrosive acid to kill all the swarming Insecticons.

Though, his dino mode is bothersome as well, yes. ;)


But... I was told he was alive... :sad:
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451263)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 3rd, 2013 @ 9:31am CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Henry921 wrote:Am I the only one who finds it odd Sludge has fangs? And is...well...alive?


It's not the fact he's alive that bugs everyone: he was still alive when Jazz found him in the sewers, albeit stasis lock. What bugs everyone is that he got his dinosaur mode... even though he was never captured and experimented upon by Shockwave.
The fact that he's alive DOES bother people. He wasn't in stasis when Jazz found him. He was dead. And even if he wasn't, his body was likely (with extremely slim chances of the contrary) destroyed when Jazz and Cliffjumper flooded the sewers where his body was with a corrosive acid to kill all the swarming Insecticons.

Though, his dino mode is bothersome as well, yes. ;)


But... I was told he was alive... :sad:


No, man. He was dead.

Jazz did grab his memory component. Still doesn't explain how he got his dino body.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451289)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 3rd, 2013 @ 11:23am CST
Mindmaster wrote:But... I was told he was alive... :sad:
Did you play the game (or, as was my case, watch a walkthrough on YouTube)?
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451297)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 3rd, 2013 @ 12:01pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:But... I was told he was alive... :sad:
Did you play the game (or, as was my case, watch a walkthrough on YouTube)?


Yes, I played the game (love the crap out of it). Jazz said he was "in some sort of stasis lock", so I assumed he was partially alive.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451298)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 3rd, 2013 @ 12:02pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:But... I was told he was alive... :sad:
Did you play the game (or, as was my case, watch a walkthrough on YouTube)?


Yes, I played the game (love the crap out of it). Jazz said he was "in some sort of stasis lock", so I assumed he was partially alive.
Well, even if he was just in a coma, his body most likely wouldn't have survived the acid.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451301)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 3rd, 2013 @ 12:05pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:But... I was told he was alive... :sad:
Did you play the game (or, as was my case, watch a walkthrough on YouTube)?


Yes, I played the game (love the crap out of it). Jazz said he was "in some sort of stasis lock", so I assumed he was partially alive.
Well, even if he was just in a coma, his body most likely wouldn't have survived the acid.


That is true, but sometimes I secretly hope the section of sewers he was in wasn't affected by the toxic waste, but then I dash my own hopes that wouldn't be the case. :-(
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451309)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 3rd, 2013 @ 12:20pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:But... I was told he was alive... :sad:
Did you play the game (or, as was my case, watch a walkthrough on YouTube)?


Yes, I played the game (love the crap out of it). Jazz said he was "in some sort of stasis lock", so I assumed he was partially alive.
Well, even if he was just in a coma, his body most likely wouldn't have survived the acid.


That is true, but sometimes I secretly hope the section of sewers he was in wasn't affected by the toxic waste, but then I dash my own hopes that wouldn't be the case. :-(
I'm still kinda hoping for some sort of side story to be written to explain Sludge's "not-dead-ness" in RotD.
Re: High Quality Transformers Prime Season 3 "Beast Hunters" NYCC 2012 Teaser Trailer (1451583)
Posted by Henry921 on January 4th, 2013 @ 6:50am CST
I'm glad Sludge is alive, but I don't have high hopes for his characterization. No playable model in-game (even through DLC), and almost certainly no toy (unless he's in the show) means Sludge gets the shaft from Hasbro yet again.

He had no VA in game (not even on the recording from his own memory component) and I thought he was destroyed by the acid. If by some miracle he wasn't, his body didn't appear to have been reformatted into a sauropod yet. There is a lot to explain but I somehow doubt Hasbro is interested in telling us.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014