Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images

Transformers News: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images

Sunday, May 29th, 2011 2:34PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 31,017

Transformers Rescue Bots Figures Wave 1:

• Awesome heroes with special gear work with the Autobots to save the day!
  • Each figure has an accessory with awesome powers to rescue people!
  • Compatible with most Playskool Adventure Hero toys!

They include Billy Blastoff & Jet Pack, Sawyer Storm & Rescue Winch, Axel Frazier & Microcopter, Chief Charlie Burns & Rescue Cutter, Cody Burns & Rescue Hose and Walker Cleveland & Rescue Saw. Names are subject to change.

Credit(s): Entertainment Earth
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230373)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on May 29th, 2011 @ 2:45pm CDT
I don't see any actual transformers in that picture. Just Rescue Heroes with autobot symbols on their clothing.
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230374)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 29th, 2011 @ 2:46pm CDT
So, humans with TRUE Action Master partners, in that they also don't transform. Well, as long as the line has some actual TFs that they're working with as claimed, I guess it just barely makes sense.

Or are these little gadgets made from spare parts of specific TFs? Only the orange winch doesn't look like anyone I can think of. There was that line in the 2007 movie about them producing bullets and whatnot the way we grow fingernails and hair, so...did Optimus, Bumblebee, Prowl, Inferno, Mincon Buzzsaw and, um, Evac(?) have these things surgically removed? Is our newest generation of Rescue Heroes harnessing the power of cyber-tumors(TM)?!?
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230379)
Posted by originaldave77 on May 29th, 2011 @ 2:52pm CDT
I am seeing some joints in the vehicles, giving them some articulation.

Dare I say it, we could be looking at a combiner here.
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230381)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on May 29th, 2011 @ 2:54pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:Or are these little gadgets made from spare parts of specific TFs? Only the orange winch doesn't look like anyone I can think of.

Grapple?
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230384)
Posted by UltraPrimal on May 29th, 2011 @ 3:04pm CDT
Supreme Convoy wrote:

Grapple?

Scooter! :lol:
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230385)
Posted by craggy on May 29th, 2011 @ 3:06pm CDT
"da fug?"

If we must have humans dressing up like Transformers, can't they at least be hot girls?
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230387)
Posted by WarGraver on May 29th, 2011 @ 3:07pm CDT
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230422)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 29th, 2011 @ 4:14pm CDT
craggy wrote:"da fug?"

O no, we're not importing Kiss Players into the US! :lol:
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230453)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 29th, 2011 @ 6:36pm CDT
That's cool!! Gotta start the kids out younger and younger. Get 'em hooked at age 3. :P

I'm half-way tempted to pick up that "Prime" one just to add to my Optimus collection for the sheer fun of it.
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230460)
Posted by craggy on May 29th, 2011 @ 6:47pm CDT
WarGraver wrote:They really do look like they could be Voltron-style combiners, plus a jetpack. But even if they do, I fear it will have ugly limbs, just like the PCCs. Great for my nephew, but not something for myself.

"he said, with a PCC avatar and sig image." Although, to be honest, I like the looks of that Dinobots dealio.
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230464)
Posted by WarGraver on May 29th, 2011 @ 6:58pm CDT
craggy wrote:

Point. But I do hate the look of all the PCCs other than Grimstone.

The more I look at the Rescue Bots, the more I can see how they form limbs. The only question is, is it Optimus or Jazz who says "And I'll form the head!"?
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230797)
Posted by DJLazer on May 30th, 2011 @ 2:29pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:For the littlest Transformers fan in your life we have wave 1 pictures of Transformers Rescue Bots courtesy of Entertainment Earth.

Transformers Rescue Bots Figures Wave 1:

• Awesome heroes with special gear work with the Autobots to save the day!
  • Each figure has an accessory with awesome powers to rescue people!
  • Compatible with most Playskool Adventure Hero toys!

So no transformations involve?
Re: Official Transformers Rescue Bots Wave 1 Images (1230823)
Posted by TulioDude on May 30th, 2011 @ 3:34pm CDT
kinda look llike a simpler version of the human alliance.It has very good potential and its fun to have small humans to interact.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys