Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail

Sunday, August 12th, 2012 3:02AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 41,999

We have our first overseas sighting of Transformers Prime Voyager Wave 3's Dreadwing thanks to Taiwan based Tumblr user peng-ko. A good indication that Wave 3 will start showing up on domestic retail shelves soon.

Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail
Credit(s): peng-ko
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409321)
Posted by Hierophant on August 12th, 2012 @ 3:24am CDT
Ooh, not too shabby! I'd give it few days or 2 weeks at most for it to arrive to other parts of the world.

And from the looks of it, the sword has a peg at the side similar to prid optimus prime's sword, just looks more accurate as to what he uses in the cartoon.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409323)
Posted by Dr Va'al on August 12th, 2012 @ 3:40am CDT
Ooh, pretty!

Now, as Wave 2 (Voyagers) hasn't really hit the UK, and we're still having issues with Wave 2 Deluxes, although some there have been some Wave 3 sightings.. I'd say this might show up for Christmas. :(
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409351)
Posted by Rhinox23 on August 12th, 2012 @ 11:25am CDT
I remember the label/tag in front of the Dreadwing on display at SDCC stating a July '12 release date. I've been wondering when he would start showing up. Perhaps that is the time frame that Hasbro starts shipping them to distributors and retailers. That would make sense that he's just now beginning to show up because I've noticed about a month delay between Hasbro's date and when he's spotted in stores. I guess I'll start the hunt sometime over the next 2-3 weeks!
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409359)
Posted by Ironhide/Starscream on August 12th, 2012 @ 11:52am CDT
Ok.....I STILL havnt seen a Deadend, Vehicon, OR Airachnid yet. FOC Figures might take over...
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409362)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 12th, 2012 @ 12:25pm CDT
Oh yes! Dreadwing is my 2nd favorite 'con in Prime, just behind Breakdown. I can't wait for this thing to come to the U.S :D
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409364)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on August 12th, 2012 @ 12:33pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409391)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 12th, 2012 @ 2:16pm CDT
If he pops up in domestic stores, I'm getting him. Kinda disappointed with Hasbro not releasing Breakdown (as of yet), so for the time being the Prime toyline isn't my main priority.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409751)
Posted by wolverinetodd on August 14th, 2012 @ 12:56am CDT
Its name and picture still need to be added to the PRODUCTS LISTINGS page so we can start alerting Seibertronians what stores its been spotted.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409752)
Posted by njb902 on August 14th, 2012 @ 12:59am CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:Alriiight! I've passed up Cyberverse Dreadwing a few times for this version so I hope it's not a disappointment...'nuff said! :VEHI:

you may want to pick up the little guy, he is solid.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers War for Cybertron Cliffjumper - MOSC - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 6 minutes 59 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations - Deluxe, Sky Shadow Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 52 minutes
Hasbro Transformers Generations - Fall of Cybertron - Deluxe, Blast Off... - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 52 minutes 10 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ROTF REVENGE OF THE FALLEN VOYAGER CLASS MINDWIPE - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 53 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Armada "Powerlinx Optimus Prime" New in Box Sealed 2003 - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 10 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Rodimus Prime Commemorative Series VII - NIB - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 59 seconds
VINTAGE 1980'S HASBRO TRANSFORMERS G1 JAZZ 100% COMPLETE + SPECS & INST - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 46 minutes 34 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE BUMBLEBEE AND SPIKE 2016 TRU EXCLUSIVE OOPS - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 32 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016