Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail

Sunday, August 12th, 2012 3:02AM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,655

We have our first overseas sighting of Transformers Prime Voyager Wave 3's Dreadwing thanks to Taiwan based Tumblr user peng-ko. A good indication that Wave 3 will start showing up on domestic retail shelves soon.

Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail
Credit(s): peng-ko

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409321)
Posted by Hierophant on August 12th, 2012 @ 3:24am CDT
Ooh, not too shabby! I'd give it few days or 2 weeks at most for it to arrive to other parts of the world.

And from the looks of it, the sword has a peg at the side similar to prid optimus prime's sword, just looks more accurate as to what he uses in the cartoon.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409323)
Posted by Va'al on August 12th, 2012 @ 3:40am CDT
Ooh, pretty!

Now, as Wave 2 (Voyagers) hasn't really hit the UK, and we're still having issues with Wave 2 Deluxes, although some there have been some Wave 3 sightings.. I'd say this might show up for Christmas. :(
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409351)
Posted by Rhinox23 on August 12th, 2012 @ 11:25am CDT
I remember the label/tag in front of the Dreadwing on display at SDCC stating a July '12 release date. I've been wondering when he would start showing up. Perhaps that is the time frame that Hasbro starts shipping them to distributors and retailers. That would make sense that he's just now beginning to show up because I've noticed about a month delay between Hasbro's date and when he's spotted in stores. I guess I'll start the hunt sometime over the next 2-3 weeks!
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409359)
Posted by Ironhide/Starscream on August 12th, 2012 @ 11:52am CDT
Ok.....I STILL havnt seen a Deadend, Vehicon, OR Airachnid yet. FOC Figures might take over...
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409362)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 12th, 2012 @ 12:25pm CDT
Oh yes! Dreadwing is my 2nd favorite 'con in Prime, just behind Breakdown. I can't wait for this thing to come to the U.S :D
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409364)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on August 12th, 2012 @ 12:33pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409391)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 12th, 2012 @ 2:16pm CDT
If he pops up in domestic stores, I'm getting him. Kinda disappointed with Hasbro not releasing Breakdown (as of yet), so for the time being the Prime toyline isn't my main priority.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409751)
Posted by wolverinetodd on August 14th, 2012 @ 12:56am CDT
Its name and picture still need to be added to the PRODUCTS LISTINGS page so we can start alerting Seibertronians what stores its been spotted.
Re: Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Sighted at Taiwanese Retail (1409752)
Posted by njb902 on August 14th, 2012 @ 12:59am CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:Alriiight! I've passed up Cyberverse Dreadwing a few times for this version so I hope it's not a disappointment...'nuff said! :VEHI:

you may want to pick up the little guy, he is solid.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus