Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You!

Transformers News: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You!

Monday, December 5th, 2011 11:35AM CST

Categories: Media, Podcast, Site News
Posted by: Counterpunch   Views: 60,645

Greetings faithful listeners

We're going to try something a little bit different for Episode 34 of the Twincast.

We're going to be taking calls live via Skype. This is your chance to jump in and tell us what you think, tell us off, ask us questions, whatever works; we're game. The point is, we need you to make this episode happen

Here's how to get in on this....

Send a Skype Friend Request to counterpunch_seibertron. I'll add them all in the night before we record. Then, just be on Skype between 9 and 11 pm on December 8. We'll buzz you in and you can have your shot at luke warm internet fame.

Alternately, you can drop us questions or comments on Twitter during the same time period by sending them to @ME_Counterpunch We will do our best to hit those up as well.

It's as simple as that. Hit up the news post with any questions. We'll see you in a few days!
Credit(s): Counterpunch
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319787)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on December 5th, 2011 @ 11:43am CST
Burn wrote:hmmm i'm having that day off too. Won't be near a computer though.

I demand you all sing happy birthday to me though. Image
you are aware how expensive that song is right? its why you don't hear it on tv anymore.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319788)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 5th, 2011 @ 11:47am CST
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:
Burn wrote:hmmm i'm having that day off too. Won't be near a computer though.

I demand you all sing happy birthday to me though. Image

Hey dude, I've got a decent solution to our Mini-Con display issue! Pics forthcoming...
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319792)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on December 5th, 2011 @ 11:54am CST
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319795)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 5th, 2011 @ 12:02pm CST
godzillabot wrote:Okay, I don't have an I-Pod. But I am on Skype. so am I supposed to get on and talk to people?

Not just people...us people.

It's not mandatory, just for fun if you want to have your 3-5 minutes of fame.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319801)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 5th, 2011 @ 12:06pm CST
I'll try to be able to do this.

9pm-11pm Eastern Time, right?
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319804)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 5th, 2011 @ 12:11pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:I'll try to be able to do this.

9pm-11pm Eastern Time, right?

You got it.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319805)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on December 5th, 2011 @ 12:13pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:

Not just people...us people.

It's not mandatory, just for fun if you want to have your 3-5 minutes of fame.

Hmm...I've need for a few more minutes, after being in the paper three time...

What is a Skype friend request and how do I send one? I can only add to my contact list people whose email adresses I know.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319808)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 5th, 2011 @ 12:16pm CST
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319813)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 5th, 2011 @ 12:21pm CST
godzillabot wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:

Not just people...us people.

It's not mandatory, just for fun if you want to have your 3-5 minutes of fame.

Hmm...I've need for a few more minutes, after being in the paper three time...

My Skype name is all you need.

Hit 'Add Contact' and put in counterpunch_seibertron

That'll do it.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319815)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 5th, 2011 @ 12:23pm CST
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Alright Counterpunch here is my idea for whose who don't call in via skype like myself. Put up a live Twitter feed (like Optibotimus or Peaugh) when you do that episode I'll pitch in and join twitter for that if you agree.

Great idea.

I will amend the news story to do such after I get some lunch. ^_^
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319816)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 5th, 2011 @ 12:29pm CST
Awesome i'll be sure to join twitter and twat my twets (and yes that was a joke i think that's a reference to Futurama)
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319841)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on December 5th, 2011 @ 2:00pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:
godzillabot wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:

Not just people...us people.

It's not mandatory, just for fun if you want to have your 3-5 minutes of fame.

Hmm...I've need for a few more minutes, after being in the paper three time...

My Skype name is all you need.

Hit 'Add Contact' and put in counterpunch_seibertron

That'll do it.

Oh scrap! I'm going to be busy that night! I'm really sorry :-(
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319868)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on December 5th, 2011 @ 3:11pm CST
i am game! me want to join! :KREMZEEK: sent request, i am Captain Smuggles
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1319981)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 5th, 2011 @ 7:48pm CST
Dec 8th history will be made.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1320013)
Posted by joevill on December 5th, 2011 @ 9:31pm CST
When I quickly saw this on my phone during work, I thought there was a new podcast. How fun this is going to be!! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1320285)
Posted by Samsonator on December 6th, 2011 @ 9:19pm CST
Request sent, it's an old account, so shvenalien is the name. This is gonna rock so hard.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1320399)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 7th, 2011 @ 6:54am CST
I'll send mine later today. Work, exams, and other obstacles have kept me from doing so sooner.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1320403)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 7th, 2011 @ 7:19am CST
I've gotten a lot of requests so far.

This should be fun.

Please understand that you may in all likelihood have to wait a little while before we buzz you in. Pretty much one guest at a time.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1320488)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 7th, 2011 @ 10:39am CST
Wait Real quick could you like post for the twiter(erers?) like my self the subjects so we can comment when you get to them?
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1320567)
Posted by rpetras on December 7th, 2011 @ 2:19pm CST
I want lukewarm internet fame!

I sent the request via skype.

:D
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1320617)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 7th, 2011 @ 4:15pm CST
Finally! Just now sent the Friend Request. Hope I'm not too late to the deadline. :-s
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1320628)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 7th, 2011 @ 5:06pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:I've gotten a lot of requests so far.

This should be fun.

And there are some people who are so awesome that you just want to spend hours on end with. :D
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1320634)
Posted by Stormrider on December 7th, 2011 @ 5:27pm CST
Great concept. I am there for the party.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1321083)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 8th, 2011 @ 11:42pm CST
Wow.

Great job everyone. That was fun.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1321088)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 9th, 2011 @ 12:01am CST
Counterpunch wrote:Wow.

Great job everyone. That was fun.
Indeed.

Who's up for Round 2? :P
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1321092)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 9th, 2011 @ 12:21am CST
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1321095)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 9th, 2011 @ 12:28am CST
Counterpunch wrote:Wow.

Great job everyone. That was fun.

Thanks for doing it. Like I said on Twitter you're always welcome on my show.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1321096)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 9th, 2011 @ 12:30am CST
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Dammit I missed I thought it was the 9th ;_; Make them laugh for me Counterpunch in my Memory.......... ;_; and that of Tom and Jerry

off topic but have you noticed my signature?
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1321097)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 9th, 2011 @ 12:30am CST
Yes I like it
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1321218)
Posted by Samsonator on December 9th, 2011 @ 12:14pm CST
Gotta agree, that was pretty cool. We gotta do that again some time
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1321306)
Posted by Stormrider on December 9th, 2011 @ 5:12pm CST
Can't wait to hear it.
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1321318)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 9th, 2011 @ 6:10pm CST
This sucks for me. Reasons?
1. I don't have a skype.
2. It's december 9th
3. The icing on the cake? Yesterday was my birthday T.T
So many wasted opertunities here.........
Re: Twincast Episode 34, Special Guest...You! (1322020)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 11th, 2011 @ 12:25pm CST
BeastProwl wrote:This sucks for me. Reasons?
1. I don't have a skype.
2. It's december 9th
3. The icing on the cake? Yesterday was my birthday T.T
So many wasted opertunities here.........

I feel you my brother Here's a cookie because i don't know how to send Cake over the internet.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars