Smokescreen RID mold question...

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Smokescreen RID mold question...

Postby gbm » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:31 pm

What are the two enormous pegs sticking out of the back of the car?
gbm
Fuzor
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Re: Smokescreen RID mold question...

Postby Overcracker » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Which mold are you talking about?

The Deluxe repaint of RID Knockout?

Or the Legion Class Smokescreen figure?

The knockout mold doesn't have pegs, those are his tires.

And legion class Smokescreen, I don't think we've seen his back yet.
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Captain America: Civil War
User avatar
Overcracker
Faction Commander
Posts: 4816
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:47 pm
Location: Houston, Tx. U.S.A
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: Smokescreen RID mold question...

Postby gbm » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Overcracker wrote:Which mold are you talking about?

The Deluxe repaint of RID Knockout?

Or the Legion Class Smokescreen figure?

The knockout mold doesn't have pegs, those are his tires.

And legion class Smokescreen, I don't think we've seen his back yet.


omg, my bad, I was super non-descript when I posted that...

I was referring to the Arms-Micron Smokescreen (molded after KnockOut). On the sides of his feet, which are also the back of the car, he has these enormous posts sticking out on both sides.

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/u ... 957_10.jpg
gbm
Fuzor
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Re: Smokescreen RID mold question...

Postby Overcracker » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Ahh, those. Looks like just Micron pegs. So you can hook up more microns or weapons that have holes onto the car.

I don't think they have a special purpose other than marring an otherwise sleek mold. :P
Hot Rod Legacy...
Image


"The man with the ship and the big red button holstered onto his belt that calls a giant fire-breathing lizard, is always the cool one."

Toytainment Blog
Views, reviews, and overviews of things in entertainment.
Current review: Captain America: Civil War
User avatar
Overcracker
Faction Commander
Posts: 4816
News Credits: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:47 pm
Location: Houston, Tx. U.S.A
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: Smokescreen RID mold question...

Postby RAcast » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
gbm wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Which mold are you talking about?

The Deluxe repaint of RID Knockout?

Or the Legion Class Smokescreen figure?

The knockout mold doesn't have pegs, those are his tires.

And legion class Smokescreen, I don't think we've seen his back yet.


omg, my bad, I was super non-descript when I posted that...

I was referring to the Arms-Micron Smokescreen (molded after KnockOut). On the sides of his feet, which are also the back of the car, he has these enormous posts sticking out on both sides.

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/u ... 957_10.jpg

They're posts. What's there to be confused about? You know that it's the AM mold. xD
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3031
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Smokescreen RID mold question...

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Yeah, those are for the Arms Micron to peg into.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5756
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Smokescreen RID mold question...

Postby gbm » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:45 am

RAcast wrote:
gbm wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Which mold are you talking about?

The Deluxe repaint of RID Knockout?

Or the Legion Class Smokescreen figure?

The knockout mold doesn't have pegs, those are his tires.

And legion class Smokescreen, I don't think we've seen his back yet.


omg, my bad, I was super non-descript when I posted that...

I was referring to the Arms-Micron Smokescreen (molded after KnockOut). On the sides of his feet, which are also the back of the car, he has these enormous posts sticking out on both sides.

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/u ... 957_10.jpg

They're posts. What's there to be confused about? You know that it's the AM mold. xD



RACast, I've never owned a AM figure, I was unaware.
gbm
Fuzor
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Re: Smokescreen RID mold question...

Postby gbm » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:46 am

PrymeStriker wrote:Yeah, those are for the Arms Micron to peg into.


ew :SICK:
gbm
Fuzor
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Re: Smokescreen RID mold question...

Postby GuyIncognito » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:40 am

In general I think the Arms Microns are pretty cool, but those pegs are just too big. They ruin the look of the car. At least the holes don't ruin the car's profile, but those big pegs sticking out look horrible.
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4894
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: Smokescreen RID mold question...

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:51 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
gbm wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Yeah, those are for the Arms Micron to peg into.


ew :SICK:


Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5756
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers DOTM Cyberverse Legion Autobot Flak (2011). - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 34 minutes
TRANSFORMERS toy STARSCREAM tru exclusive RID robots in disguise DECEPTICON jet - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 19 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure [B0907000] NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 9 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Cyclonus V/C Combiner /Galvatronus MIB! - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 39 minutes 46 seconds
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Blurr - Time Remaining: 29 days 14 hours 17 minutes 49 seconds
BNISP Transformers Toy Action Figure Prime Beast Hunters Starscream Decepticon - Time Remaining: 29 days 16 hours 49 minutes 32 seconds
Perfect Effect PE-12 AFX Assault Force X AKA Transformers G1 Reflector + MiniSFX - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 39 minutes 25 seconds
1984 Hasbro Transformers Cassette Frenzy 100% Complete (Wear) Action Figure #2 - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 16 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016