This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Massachusetts Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Massachusetts Transformers sightings

Postby GetterDragun » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:48 pm

Please post your TF toy finds in here. Be sure to post the town the store was in where you found stuff so other members know if it is near them.

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby Bonger » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:37 am

Ah way to step to the plate Massholes. After starting 4 MA threads in the toy forum, we get an official one and noone posts.

/sigh.

Anyway, I spotted Voyager Megs and OP at TRU and Walmart in Framingham. Target there, has a Tit. Rodimus and SS as well.

I'm gonna check out the Salem NH Walmart this weekend. They seem to have the best stock of all the Walmarts I've been to. i fully expect to find a Concept BB and Movie Arcee there.

I'll keep ya'll posted.
Bonger
City Commander

Postby Grimlock_1978 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:21 am

Hey Bonger. No one posts here cause I don't think many people know how to find it. I had a tough time getting here. Anyway Ultimate Bumblebees have been popping up in Raynham, Dartmouth, Fall River and Seekonk. No deluxes any where though. Found Voyager Prime and Megs fri at TRU in Dartmouth.

AS always I am willing to help anyone out if they can do the same for me. If were close maybe we can meet up. As far as shipping the item I can do that too and to keep cost even lower if you plan to open anything I can always open it and send it in a small box.
Grimlock_1978
Minibot

Postby Bonger » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:57 am

Good deal.

Did you nab and Ultimate BB? I can't decide if I should drive down and grab one, or wait an dhope they go on sale since 80 smackers is a little stiff.

I live in Waltham, so Fall River isn't too far for me. Did you see BB in the Fall River Walmart?
Bonger
City Commander

Postby Bonger » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:23 am

Barricade in stock at Kohls in Framingham.

TRU has Battle damaged Jazz and Dreadwind.
Bonger
City Commander

Postby Grimlock_1978 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:14 am

They have 2 Ultimate Bumblebees at Dartmouth walmart... My dad bought one and it is alright but I think I will hold off and wait to see if I can get it on clearance... Rather use the money to go to MP 06,,,,

Anyone find and bumblebee 08 yet?? I am looking for him as well as the Target exclusive Jazz!!
Grimlock_1978
Minibot

Postby PrfktTear » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:51 pm

Motto: "Odds bobs, Hammer and Tongs."
Hi, name is Chris I'm from West Bridgewater. I found this thread, just wanted to say hi.

I frequent TRU in Brockton and occasionally Dedham, Wal-Marts in Raynham (Avon & Halifax occasionally), Targets in Taunton/Easton/Whitman, and the dreaded K-Mart in Brockton.

Once in a while I get out to North Attleboro if time & $$$ permit. Sorry I don't have anything ot contribute, things are pretty scarse in this area.

I went to the Target in Easton last Fri, it hasn't been open two weeks and its already bare bones. I did see some Arcees, and a non-transforming Megatron, Barricade and Bumblebee there. Oh, and the Frenzy Fast Action Battler.

So there, maybe this post can be helpful to someone!

Has anyone seen any Classics around? I'm looking for the Wally exclusive Devastator, and anything else like Cliffjumper, Mirage, Jetfire, Astrotrain, etc.

I have Prime, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Megatron & Starscream, and I thought I was done, but now I want more! Esp. since I haven't been too impressed by the movie stuff.
PrfktTear
Micromaster
Watch PrfktTear on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Grimlock_1978 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:49 pm

Hey Chris... I hit some of the same places you do. I call Taunton and take a drive there once in a while.. Very close to DArtmouth so I got there after work I also hit Fall River and Seekonk and make trips up to N. Attleboro.

I just broke up with my girlfriend but she lived in Milford so I would hit the Walmart in Bellingham an the Targets in Plainville and Milford when I went to see her.. In the end everything is bone dry!!!

Even the TRU in Bellingham has nothing.... I talked to a guy in one of the Walmarts and he said the Delux Movie Tf's are on order... SO I guess I have to wait..

I have seen the Classics Devastator at Dartmouth and Raynham walmart and Classic Jetfrie at my TRU and AStrotrain at Walmart as well!!
Grimlock_1978
Minibot

Postby Grimlock_1978 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:52 pm

Oh just wanted say put Ultimate Bumblebee together and even though he is cool he also kinda sucks... There is no instructions on how to tell you what to say to him and how to operate him. Just shows you how to transform him... I will save my money on this guy unless I can get him afta Christmas real cheap!!!

Whoo boy 200 posts..... That's sad....
Grimlock_1978
Minibot

Postby PrfktTear » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:20 am

Sweet. Maybe we've passed each other in a toy aisle somewhere! ;-) I haven't run into too many other collectors, though I know they're there, because theres usually nothing I want!!!

I'm on the other end of the shore so I've even hit up Target in Dorchester, and its no biggie for me to swing by TRU in Dedham. I probablly go by about a dozen Wal-Marts, so any one of them is usually game. Fall River is a little out of my sphere, but N. Attleboro is good for a special trip. At the very least, I can usually head into Toy Vault at the Emerald Square Mall and drool over stuff in there.

Sux about your g/f, unless she was a cheating, backstabbing controlling bioch, and in that case, just think of how much more funding you'll have for TF collecting!

I'll have to check out Dartmouth, the last time I was at Raynham I didn't see Devastator, but its been about two weeks since I was there. That Wal-Mart is either a disaster or a gold mine. It stinks passing on stuff and later on regreting that you didn't pick it up. If its something I really want, I'll buy it then, but in the case of Devastator, I was on the fence about it, and at the time I figured the movie stuff was coming and was having to watch what I was spending.
PrfktTear
Micromaster

Postby slvrf150fx4 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:52 pm

Ok...This is my first post on this site. I have been reading for a while. I just wanted to share a story. I was at the Solomon pond mall in Marlboro MA and was in the kaybee toys store.They only had a few transformers nothing special. There was won that I needed for me collection so at the register as im paying. I start talking to this girl that was ringing me up and i asked her about Transformer shipments. She told me they get the every Wed and put out everything for Thur. So i was fine with that. Just as im giving her the money to pay. She stops and says You know what you are really nice I think I have Three Boxes out back if you want you can come take a look. So of course I say Yes and sure enough There 08 BB, Dreadwing, Acree , payload , Long arm and final battle jazz. I was so happy. I goes to show you being nice really helps.
This all happend last Saturday and tonight I was in the Target in Marlboro and there was an 08 BB and Leader Brawl So i got them both. They guy told me they should have more coming in soon.
slvrf150fx4
Mini-Con

Postby Grimlock_1978 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:21 am

Went to TArget in Taunton and got Leader Class Brawl, Long Arm, Payload, Recon Barricade, and Final Battle Jazz.... This has been a great week in finding the Movie items for me.. Now I'm looking for Thundercracker and White Rescue Ratchet!!!!
Grimlock_1978
Minibot

Postby liveconvoy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:53 am

Walmart in North Adams MA had a "TRA Voyager ASST." box out in the middle of the aisle last night at 9:45.

Opened it with my keys, and it turned out to be
OPTIMUS
MEGATRON
THUNDERCRACKER
RESCUE RATCHET.

Got me some thundercracker! Passed on the others.

They already had the new deluxes and leader BRAWL. LC
liveconvoy
Minibot

Postby Grimlock_1978 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:15 pm

Anyone from South east MA find any of the new Voyagers? I am looking for Rescue Ratchet, and Thundercracker... I saw 3 Leader Brawls today... 2 at Walmart and 1 at Target....
Grimlock_1978
Minibot

Postby Grimlock_1978 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:13 pm

Anyone find anything in Ma. or R.I. as of late? I found Dropkick, Payload, Recon Barricade today at TRU in Fall River... KB had just Payload and Walmart had Leader Class Brawl...

Seekonk had nothing but 20th Anniversary DVD and classics and alternators.

A guy in one Walmart told me that the Hasbro rep said Walmart is suppose to get their shipment of TF's in the first week of Sept..
Grimlock_1978
Minibot

Postby slvrf150fx4 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:03 pm

I found at the Target in Marlboro , G1 Jazz and G1 starscream also 2 ultimate BBs and leader Brawls

Target in westboro also had the same.

If anyone goes to the marlboro target they are hidden at tht end of the end cap for so stupid reason.
slvrf150fx4
Mini-Con

Postby Bonger » Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:38 am

Hey hey,

I see this thread got some lurkers to post. Awesome. maybe we can get a nice little info network going.

Anyway, for the guy looking for Classics Devastator. Walmart in Framingham has like 5 of them.

All the Targets seem to have the G1 repaints now, though I am gonna pass on all of them. The movie accurate ones are more than enough for me. Brawl is just everywhere as is Primus and DVD Prime. TRU in Frmaingham has like a dozen of each.

Still, no 08 BB though. It is the last figure I need too.

BTW, I live in Waltham. If anyone lives near me and like me pre-orders everything G1 related, let me know. We might be able to save on shipping by ordering together.

P.S. Check oput my trade thread in Carbomya. Maybe we can hook each other up.

P.P.S. Is it me, or does Mass seem to have fewer collecters than any other state?
Bonger
City Commander

Beefymus checking in

Postby Beefymus Prime » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:26 pm

Hi guys,

New 2 here but not 2 collecting. Just so you know, I can't spell to save my life... so sorry in advance.
I live in Quincy, but travel to Hampton, NH every other week or so.
In the pass couple of weeks, here is what I have seen (in no order):

Walmart N Hampton:
Altenators Skid, Ricochet
Primus
Leader class Brawl (1 with crush box)
Ultimate BB

Walmart Quincy:
Had 2 cases of Dlx class. Nothing good left

Walmart Raynham:
Metroplex $30

Walmart Seabrook:
Altenators of $10

Walmart Peabody:
Rodimus

Walmart Toronto Queensway:
NOTHING!!! Figures!

Hope these help :)
---------------------------
Wants: Alternators
Have: Dlx 08 Camaro BB,Long Arm, Tar Arcee, Mov Arcee
Have needs? So don't I (hehe) Let me know and I willkeep an 'i' out 4 ya.

rickdom2@hotmail.com
Beefymus Prime
Mini-Con

Postby Bonger » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:35 am

Hey there,

Wow, I was feeling so lonely here thinking every tfan lived in Michingan.

Well, what you see is about par for all the stores I've been to.

Stuff MIA in NH, MA are Concept BB, Titanium UM, Dlx Arcee, Elita 1. I have seen everything else released so far. :sad:
Bonger
City Commander

Postby PrfktTear » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:50 am

Thanks Bonger about the heads up on Devastator, I'll see if I can swing out there soon, or maybe I'll call and see if that gets me anywhere.

Anyone looking for THUNDERCRACKER or RATCHET, the Wal-Mart in Fall River has a decent supply of them. I was there Friday night, and they had to have 3 or 4 Ratchets and 2 or 3 Thundercrackers. Plus they have some Voyager Megatrons.

Also, Target in Easton got in some new Real Gear, the controller, the wrist watch and the Decepticon cell phone. That was as of Thursday, so I can't vouch for how many there are now.
PrfktTear
Micromaster

Postby Bonger » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:50 am

Ah still can't find my big 4. Woe is me. :(
Bonger
City Commander

Postby PrfktTear » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:24 pm

What are your big 4?

Is anyone planning on going to see Transformers when it comes to IMAX in Natick?

-chris
PrfktTear
Micromaster

Postby Bonger » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:50 am

PrfktTear wrote:What are your big 4?

Is anyone planning on going to see Transformers when it comes to IMAX in Natick?

-chris

Oh definately! My big 5 are Titanium Magnus, Deluxe Arcee, Concept Bumblebee and Elita 1.
Bonger
City Commander

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:18 am

I've been going back and forth between the toy sightings post here and at tfw2005.com.

Yesterday at 9:59 p.m. someone by the name of Optimus posted that Danvers Target has Titanium WWI Ultra Magnus and Sunstorm.

Hope that might be useful to you.
PrfktTear
Micromaster

Postby Bonger » Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:26 am

PrfktTear wrote:I've been going back and forth between the toy sightings post here and at tfw2005.com.

Yesterday at 9:59 p.m. someone by the name of Optimus posted that Danvers Target has Titanium WWI Ultra Magnus and Sunstorm.

Hope that might be useful to you.

Nice!! I'll be at Dancers Target @ 9 AM today. I'll be the guy giggling running to the front with UM. :lol:

Thanks dude! I'll let you know if I nab it.
Bonger
City Commander

Next

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON