This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Maine Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Postby GetterDragun » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:49 pm

Please post your TF toy finds for Maine in here. Be sure to post the town the store was in where you found stuff so other members know if it is near them.

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby grmlock13 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:10 pm

Motto: "me grimlock no bozo, me king!"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
south portland/scarborough target has pretty much nothing, toys r us and walmart have voyager class movie prime and megatron and empty pegs labeled for movie deluxes. lot's of classics wave 2 both deluxe and voyagers and cybertron crap on the non-movie front that's all i've seen so far.
grmlock13
Mini-Con
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Avatar Prime » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:05 am

I picked up the last Masterpiece Starscream at the Auburn Wal-Mart today. I don't know about the other Wal-marts in Maine as I rarely get out of the Lewiston/Auburn area.
KB Toys at the Auburn Mall is also selling Transformer G1 figures keychains. They had all 4 last time I was there.
"What are you?" That's what the woman asked me. Am I some sort of ghost? I still move. I still breathe. I'm still alive.
PS3 Network ID: DarkApeiron99
They were always real to me.
Minibot

Re:

Postby Kain Odius » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Avatar Prime wrote:I picked up the last Masterpiece Starscream at the Auburn Wal-Mart today. I don't know about the other Wal-marts in Maine as I rarely get out of the Lewiston/Auburn area.
KB Toys at the Auburn Mall is also selling Transformer G1 figures keychains. They had all 4 last time I was there.

Estimating the date this was posted... you were the one who got that MP Starscream before I could!
Kain Odius
Mini-Con

Postby Galvatron X » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Apparently Maine is the last to get the new waves of Transformers! With that said, they finally showed up here in Bangor, Maine on 8/12/2009! I don't have any pictures, but here's what I saw yesterday:

Walmart (Bangor):

Devastator
Voyager Long Haul
Voyager Grindor

Walmart (Brewer):

Deluxe Swerve
Deluxe Arcee
Deluxe Stalker Scorponok

Target (Bangor)

Devastator
Jolt
Skids & Mudflap (Ice Cream)
Blazemaster
Dead End
Variant Dark Breakaway

My buddy and I snatched up the 2 Devastators from Target, so look elsewhere! Wow, he's friggin' huge. I'd love to play with him...I mean "display" him :P , but I'm gonna MISB him.
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Re: Maine Transformers sightings

Postby Galvatron X » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 pm

No TF fans in Maine? What the hell!

Oh well, at least I get a bump outta this. :D
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Seibertron » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Energon Is My Drug wrote:No TF fans in Maine? What the hell!

Oh well, at least I get a bump outta this. :D

I merged this topic with the other Maine Transformers topic that we had. Hope this helps generate some interest in sightings for your state. I'd love some suggestions for how we can promote this more.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby XStarfireX » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Motto: "Flying without feathers is not easy; my wings have no feathers."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I'm a Maine Transformer fan. I admit I am very new to the Transformer collecting world but I have dove into the hunting with a relish...and a lot of heavy sighing at the lack of new items coming through the stores. What I have seen lately and I look every couple of days:

Walmart Auburn: Lots of last wave legends and old PCC
Walmart Biddeford: Two movie Devastators for $50 among other remnants of the last wave deluxes but also the Battle Bumblebee, Optimus and even a Megatron as well as almost the full compliment of tortilla chip movie seekers(Wal-mart exclusives I believe).

Still ever hopeful the next time I go looking the new generations, RTS and Legends will be out 8-|
XStarfireX
Mini-Con

Postby Seibertron » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Trying to find some more Maine Transformers fans for this Sightings topic. Hopefully some more will come out of the woodwork to help all of you out!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Dread_Wing » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:20 pm

Motto: "We Decepticons are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun!"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Electro-Kinetic Blasters
Thanks Ryan, I have been staying in Maine for 7 months now trying to hunt transformers down, and a useful sightings system would be awesome. Starfire and I have driven around so many Targets now hunting for the new Generations and Reveal the Shield figures it is not funny.
Dread_Wing
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby XStarfireX » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Nothing new at the South Portland Walmart and TRU. Target has 2 Battle in Space but otherwise nothing new as well. :sad:
XStarfireX
Mini-Con

Postby Galvatron X » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Seibertron wrote:Trying to find some more Maine Transformers fans for this Sightings topic. Hopefully some more will come out of the woodwork to help all of you out!

Thanks, Ryan. I think it's working!
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Dread_Wing » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Went to Topsham Target today with Starfire. Still nothing new, they have two BIS sets though. The guy in the toy dept says that he personally gets calls from transformer collectors asking about the new waves 5-6 times a week!
Dread_Wing
Headmaster Jr

Postby XStarfireX » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:15 am

Ah and two BIS at the Auburn Walmart. I sense a trend... I just want the legends which have vanished off the grid.. :BANG_HEAD:
XStarfireX
Mini-Con

Postby Dread_Wing » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:45 am

Nothing at South Portland Target, TRU, Walmart, Mardens, or Marshalls. Found a Voyager Animated Grimlock for Starfire at another close-out store (she may remember the name) they still had a Grindor and a few Voyager Animated Primes and a Lugnut.

Nothing at Auburn Walmart or Kmart, as usual.

What the hell is going on with the Maine stores? A conspiracy to not get anything new in until the next movie!?!?!??
Dread_Wing
Headmaster Jr

Postby Dread_Wing » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:00 am

This isn't fair!!!

HTS had Scourge up for Preorder like they did Wreck Gar a couple of days ago. I gave Wreck Gar a miss but there was no way I would ignore Scourge. It was 7:38am EST I was about to enter my card information, and <POOF> Sold out again, please removed from my cart! ARGGHHH!!!!

:BOOM:
Dread_Wing
Headmaster Jr

Postby Dread_Wing » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:02 pm

VICTORY!!! :KREMZEEK:

Walmart Augusta had a Generations Scourge (I bought the only one) hanging right there on the front of the rack, no sign of Kup there.

Also... They had five Masterpiece Skywarps in the clearance section, marked down to 17 dollars each. I bought one and Starfire bought one so there should still be 3 there. :CON:
Dread_Wing
Headmaster Jr

Postby Dread_Wing » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Walmart in Biddeford has a Generations Scourge and a Kup at the moment. I was disappointed all the Hardheads were gone. =(
Dread_Wing
Headmaster Jr

Postby Dread_Wing » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:47 am

We hit Walmart in Falmouth, Target, TRU and Walmart in South Portland. Nothing new except for a solitary Kup.

Interestingly the TRU has the DoTM preview Optimus figure with the 3d glasses. If they can get these so quickly, why can't they get Generations and RTS!?!!!
Dread_Wing
Headmaster Jr

Postby Magna Minor » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Bangor area collector here. Latest things I've found are Scourge and Kup at WalMart. No signs at all of the other RtS and Generations stuff, and I've been checking pretty regularly. It's been a pretty slow few months.
Magna Minor
Mini-Con

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 5th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM892 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Destro Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM897 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM859 (CA) Edgar"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 3B GI JOE 1223IM272 (CA) Shalvey (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS #25 Marvel Comics 1988 200610A (CA) Kubert (A) Trimpe"
GI JOE SPECIAL MIS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 SDCC Cvr B IDW Comics 2014 01SDCCB (CA) Scioli 220712"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #281 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 210518B 281RI (CA)Maloney"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #285 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210467 285RI Anderson"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 1B (CA) Liefeld 231208D"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE EUROPEAN MISSIONS #8 Marvel Comics 1989 (CA) Braithwaite 220721B"
NEW!
GI JOE EUROPEAN MI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 2A GI JOE 1123IM272 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #2 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A GI JOE 1223IM271 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero YEARBOOK #2 IDW Comics 2021 APR210632 Lattie 230926V"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 231208Y"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON