This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

North Carolina Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

North Carolina Transformers sightings

Postby ScottyP » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:53 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Yeah, we need a thread. Post your sightings here!

Guess I'll start it off. Found a bunch of the new FABs yesterday, but no new deluxes. Of course I only looked at a whopping three stores...
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Homer » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:28 pm

Saw the new wave of movie deluxes at a walmart a couple of days ago. They had probably 6 '08 Bumblebees, 4 Arcees, and 4 of....ah....the new jet, can't place his name at the moment.

Snagged an '08 Bumblebee.
Homer
Headmaster Jr

Postby nacho » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:39 pm

I have not seen the new Bumblebee for the past 2 weeks!!

I cannot tell you how annoyed I am :sad:

I've called, everyday in the past 2 weeks, Wal-Mart, Target, and TRU.
Been to 2 different Wal-Marts 3 times total...Target twice, TRU thrice. No freaking luck.

I'm getting desperate now. There's absolutely nothing in Durham!
nacho
Mini-Con

Postby ScottyP » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:42 pm

^ there's never crap in durham, i work at southpoint (despite living in cary and going to school in raleigh...) and that target never has a thing.

I basically said fck it awhile back and started going online for everything, the triangle has too many scalpers.

But sightings threads/etc make it better
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby nacho » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:20 pm

Aw that just sucks.

I'm still going to check everyday. There has got to be at least one Bumblebee around here :-?
nacho
Mini-Con

Postby Homer » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:49 pm

Saw some of the new FAB's at Target the other day - Blackout, Megatron, and Frenzy.

Other than that, every store in town does not have even one deluxe or leader class figure.
Homer
Headmaster Jr

Postby vbanner » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:09 am

the only place in durham that stays in stock with deluxes is wal-mart ,but i still havent seen any new bumblebees but i did see a couple arcees hidden behind some things in clearence .dont depend on target for anything because they said they were clearing out for christmas. toysrus just sells out too quickly everytime i go the tf section is under numerous stares and kmart has some,inciuding classics but they are always hidden,WELL HIDDEN . if i dont find bb within the next week im turnin to dumb-bay i want it that bad
vbanner

Postby ScottyP » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:31 am

I wanna look for stuff this weekend, but with this tax holiday and the crowds, :/
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Homer » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:35 pm

How long have all you Raleigh/Durham guys been collecting for?
Homer
Headmaster Jr

Postby Asepticon » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:28 pm

about two weeks ago I found movie Arcee (not the target recolor). It was at Target here in Fayetteville. Today I saw several Robot replicas. The Baricade looks really cool. That was at Toys R us.
Asepticon
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Homer » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:38 pm

Asepticon wrote:about two weeks ago I found movie Arcee (not the target recolor). It was at Target here in Fayetteville. Today I saw several Robot replicas. The Baricade looks really cool. That was at Toys R us.

I'm originally from Fayetteville. Everytime I go to visit the folks, I never have any luck at any of the stores down that way, especially Target.
Homer
Headmaster Jr

Postby ScottyP » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:20 pm

Southpoint Target had plenty of things I didn't buy, including: 6" Titanium Starscream, Rodimus, and RiD Prime; Ultimate Bumblebee (next paycheck...); and randomn robot replicas.

Anything else was completely gone by 5 pm when I went. Damn work :/
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Khaotika » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:22 am

No deluxe reset anywhere near me, but I was up in Boone a week ago and they still had Classics Mirage.
Khaotika
Micromaster

Postby Asepticon » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:59 pm

OK, this is weird. I never did see the more resent 6" Titaniums here, but I was looking at Target for 08 Bumblebee and I found, get this, 6" Titanium Cheetor. I've never been dieing to get him, but I had to by him on principle, lol. There was only one. I figure (punn) it was a fluke.
Asepticon
Targetmaster

Postby ScottyP » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:51 pm

^ One of the targets up this way got restocked with some of the older waves, so it probably isn't a fluke.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby vbanner » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:17 pm

Just went to both targets today but only found ultimate BB.Toysrus aint have $hit Walmart was empty. But i did see a case of deluxes that hadnt been open yet. I ripped that box open real fast and guess what I found.......protoforms. DUMB ASS PROTOFORMS!!!!!! Im so done im gettin BB off ebay. Screw Durham!!!!!!!!
vbanner

Postby Asepticon » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:01 am

LOL! Good one.
Asepticon
Targetmaster

Postby vbanner » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:16 pm

I take back what I said.Partially. I am officially pissed at walmart because that was some BS. Protos was whe last thing i expected since I never saw them at walmart. I went to toysrus today didnt find anything. But one of the guys said they were in fact OVERSTOCKED with deluxes and voyagers :shock: And I told him I was looking for the new figures and he said they had shipments of figs that were about 2 weeks old along with overstock. He said the stockroom was a complete mess and trust me IT WAS. He let me look around since he obviously didn't feel like it. It was like protoform city back there.I spent atleast 15 minuites back there searching through endless mountians of protoforms and starscreams and guess what I found......08 BUMBLEBEE!!!. And they were about to send that fella back to the warehouse.Too bad that was the only new thing back there. Im gussing they didnt have Arcee or the other deluxes because they werent even in their system.But whatever a finally got him!! :D :grin: :) :o :lol: 8) :P :-P
vbanner

Postby Asepticon » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:24 am

Consider me envious :( Can I have yours? You don't need it. Just I do, not you. :P
Asepticon
Targetmaster

Postby Homer » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:33 pm

Picked up a Dropkick, Payload, and Final Battle Jazz this morning at Walmart.

They also had a couple of Ultimate Bumblebees, some Megatron Voyagers, and the new movie Robot Heroes.
Homer
Headmaster Jr

Postby nacho » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:29 am

I hope to try Kohl's today...maybe at night to beat the heat (it's soooo freakin' hot).

This Monday, I checked by TRU in Durham and there were nothing but Starscream protoforms. :-x

Buttt
Even if I never come across an '08 BB, I won't be too sad because I'm getting the BD one in the mail in a few weeks. Or months :/
nacho
Mini-Con

Postby nacho » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:40 pm

I went by Kohl's today and I purchased a Bonecrusher. There were about 2 left of him and...oh around 4 regular Jazzes. I also saw a little tiny Legends Barricade as well as 2 Brawls.

Nothing new, though. I'm keeping my hopes up.
nacho
Mini-Con

Postby ScottyP » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:06 pm

Got a leader Brawl at the Brier Creek Target today :D One left at noon after I got mine. So, probably no more of him there.

Picked up a Deluxe Arcee at the Kohl's just north of there, they only had one of her and 0 BBs :/
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby vbanner » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:20 pm

just came from walmart and the asiles were packed with a little bit of everything except for new deluxes and leaders. To my suprise they had a good amount of alternators and 1 classics grimlock(which I got). They had sunstreaker, rollball,the black smokescreen, skids, OP, and nemisis prime:) ALL MINE!!!!
vbanner

Postby ScottyP » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:21 am

vbanner wrote:just came from walmart and the asiles were packed with a little bit of everything except for new deluxes and leaders. To my suprise they had a good amount of alternators and 1 classics grimlock(which I got). They had sunstreaker, rollball,the black smokescreen, skids, OP, and nemisis prime:) ALL MINE!!!!

Nemesis Prime? At a Walmart? Uh... do you mean the 3" Titanium by chance?
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Next

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TREAD BOLT Transformers Universe Voyager complete + instructions 2008 230920A"
NEW!
TREAD BOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ONLAUGHT Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Bruticus 2016 230903A"
ONLAUGHT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLITZWING + HAZARD Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2017 231208L"
NEW!
BLITZWING + HAZARD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON