This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Alaska Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Alaska Transformers sightings

Postby Deceptiwho? » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:14 am

You never know just in case im here for ya.... Midtown walmart has voyager classics and alternators in!!
Deceptiwho?
Transmetal Warrior

Re: Alaska Transformers sightings

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:23 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
There is abosultly nothing at the mid-town walmart...nothing good at least.
oh well hoping to go to toysrus to see what they got
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby redoutlander » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Motto: "I don't know what I am doing, but at least I'm doing something"
Weapon: Energy Shurikens
Wow, not much to be found up here in Alaska. I've been trying to keep up my collection for the last few years but it's been hard with the higher than average shipping costs and low box counts for the stores.

I checked out a hand full of stores yesterday and the only one with much promise is the Fred-Myers on Seward Hwy. They have 30-40 plus Deluxe figures from Dark of the Moon. I also saw 3 Movie Trilogy Optimus Prime w/ Trailer for $34 and about a dozen prime figures.

So far my quest for a Vehicon has come up short again. I saw one at Target at Takanathu 2 months ago but didn't pick it up... =(

Anyone else in alaska find anything?
"oh yea, Breakdown Robot"

redoutlander
Minibot
Strength: 4
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3

Postby redoutlander » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:25 am

Motto: "I don't know what I am doing, but at least I'm doing something"
Weapon: Energy Shurikens
New wave of Prime figures coming in at the South Walmart. I'm sure midtown should have them in stock soon too as they use the same distrobution center. Prices are higher now though. $17.33 for Deluxe, and $24.96 for Leader.

I was able to pick up a Dreadwing, Cup, and Vehicon!
"oh yea, Breakdown Robot"

redoutlander
Minibot
Strength: 4
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Target:didnt have much for my taste...
-Genrations: Wave 1 of the Fall of Cybertron guys plus A sideswipe and UM. There were a couple of Voayger Soundwaves but nothing besides that.
-Prime: Just looks like it's been updated. All new Beast hunters deluxes in stock, No new voyagers as of yet. Still got OP and Predaking warming the selves.
-Kreo: All I've seen we're the microchanger combiners... Wondering where all our Kreos are going...

TRU
-Generations: Same as above, only lacking the voyagers. I really want Grimlock, and this isn't helping...
-Prime: Way more Beast Hunters stuff. Minus the voyagers, they only had Predaking.
-Kreo: No transformers Kreos anywhere...Only had GiJoe Kreos...
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr F Walking Dead 20th Image Comics 2023 0823IM481 5F Hughes"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Brown 220721B"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 301C 0923IM337 (CA)Walker"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0723IM803 4E (CA) Martinez (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM857 (CA) Pansica"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1E GI JOE 1023IM263 (CA) Sorrentino"
DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SNAKE EYES DEADGAME #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP200475 5B (A/CA) Liefeld"
GI JOE SNAKE EYES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM465 6B (CA) Ward (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM895 (CA) Earls"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220461 2RI (CA)Peniche"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON