Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby physucks » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Alright, since the cat is out of the bag on that car, I'll post my videos. If they are not live on Youtube yet, check back in a few minutes. I just uploaded them.

This is one of two cars they had there painted just the same:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck12HrCEQbk[/youtube]

This one sows the Hotckiss Gould sign and pillars, then an Aston Martin Vanquish (I think). These cars may be actual transportation and not part of the movie, but who knows?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhL-IEJi_P4[/youtube]

Here is the car that the actors were getting in and out of. They were in between takes and took down the panel that stopped the spectators from seeing it. Really, though, I walked down toward the lakefront and saw the duplicate car, so I'm not sure what they were hiding. I had a lense on my camera that made the circular viewing section at the end.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNzZG7HZ9A4[/youtube]

This is the doppelganger Datsun I saw as I walked around. I tried to get a closeup of the interior. It was all gutted.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn5h96A2tls[/youtube]

This is a closeup of the doppelganger Datsun's engine.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGnOZNovsuw[/youtube]

On a side note, you can hear my kid throughout the videos. He was really excited about the ducks. While walking to the back of the museum (we call it the Calitrava), I was told not to film anything behind the Calitrava by some guy that looked official. I did, however, get to see inside the museum and saw some old cars with the cutaway doors that rich people drove in period movies. I have no idea what they are.
physucks
Fuzor
Posts: 219
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby physucks » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:06 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Looking some more in the interweb the cars in the museum looked like old Mercedes or McLarens.
physucks
Fuzor
Posts: 219
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby First-Aid » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
An Aston-Martin Vanquish? Gotta be Mirage...didn't that car become invisible in the Die Another Day movie? So we get a 007-Transformers crossover now..:-P
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!

Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?

Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3776
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby DMSL » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 am

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Maybe some "undercover" scene?

Anyway Rosie is meh to me Megan Fox is more easy on the eyes imo.
DMSL
Targetmaster
Posts: 691
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I say its Bumblejumper or if you prefer Bumper
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1540

Image
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4720
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Naked Magnus » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:39 am

OK, here is my theory:

Sam is trying to impress Rosie's character with his pimp ride hot Camero. He is going to pick her up and take her somewhere.

But...

Sam and Bumblebee have been arguing over something lately. In order to piss Sam off, BB shows up as this piece of crap Datsun. Sam has already told Rosie how pimp'n his ride is and now has to, on the spot, make up some explanation why the Datsun is their ride.

Sam acts all awkward...fumbling for an explanation. His impromptu explanation does not make sense and sounds dorky. He acts like a dork while trying to act cool. He, at some point, whispers to BB something to the effect of "What are you trying to do to me?".

This is a perfect Michael Bay storyline attempting to, yet again, exploit Shia playing someone in an awkward situation.

There...that is my prediction. I am sticking to it.

Sad thing is, you guys know I am right. Uggghhhh.
Naked Magnus
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 pm

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:47 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
revengeofstarscream wrote:OK, here is my theory:

Sam is trying to impress Rosie's character with his pimp ride hot Camero. He is going to pick her up and take her somewhere.

But...

Sam and Bumblebee have been arguing over something lately. In order to piss Sam off, BB shows up as this piece of crap Datsun. Sam has already told Rosie how pimp'n his ride is and now has to, on the spot, make up some explanation why the Datsun is their ride.

Sam acts all awkward...fumbling for an explanation. His impromptu explanation does not make sense and sounds dorky. He acts like a dork while trying to act cool. He, at some point, whispers to BB something to the effect of "What are you trying to do to me?".

This is a perfect Michael Bay storyline attempting to, yet again, exploit Shia playing someone in an awkward situation.

There...that is my prediction. I am sticking to it.

Sad thing is, you guys know I am right. Uggghhhh.



yeah the movie will no doubt suck like the others. we can only hope for a decent toy line. cant wait for the franchise reboot.
User avatar
griftimus prime
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 940
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:09 am
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:55 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
griftimus prime wrote:
revengeofstarscream wrote:OK, here is my theory:

Sam is trying to impress Rosie's character with his pimp ride hot Camero. He is going to pick her up and take her somewhere.

But...

Sam and Bumblebee have been arguing over something lately. In order to piss Sam off, BB shows up as this piece of crap Datsun. Sam has already told Rosie how pimp'n his ride is and now has to, on the spot, make up some explanation why the Datsun is their ride.

Sam acts all awkward...fumbling for an explanation. His impromptu explanation does not make sense and sounds dorky. He acts like a dork while trying to act cool. He, at some point, whispers to BB something to the effect of "What are you trying to do to me?".

This is a perfect Michael Bay storyline attempting to, yet again, exploit Shia playing someone in an awkward situation.

There...that is my prediction. I am sticking to it.

Sad thing is, you guys know I am right. Uggghhhh.



yeah the movie will no doubt suck like the others. we can only hope for a decent toy line. cant wait for the franchise reboot.


Well, I think my prediction is a little more sense. :lol: My prediction was that Bumblebee gets destroyed somehow, but his spark is still functioning, so they place his spark in the Datsun. I'm sticking to this one. Make of that what you will, fellow Seibertronians. Make of that what you will... :lol:
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5617
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby physucks » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I was down at the Calitrava again today, but they were doing mainly inside shots. I think I saw Shia changing his shirt, but got no video of that. There was a helicopter that landed on the grass by the museum after I left yesterday so I didn't get it. Today, however, I did. When I got there they were keeping everyone off the bridge that crosses to the war memorial museum, where I got the car shots from. Then someone got a call that said they were cancelling the helicopter. I again went down to the lakefront and saw the chopper take off from the marina. What I saw is posted below. Sorry for the shakey cam, but it IS a Michael Bay movie, it fits right in.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm_p1-MAlZQ[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVrQFxih9O4[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zayTO6fAQy4[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-_e9ObbKIk[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMKrY-F9XaQ[/youtube]

Oh, and yesterday, while I was carrying my son on my shoulders and walking back to out car from the lake, Michael Bay rode by in a golf cart. I said, "Hi Michael!" and waved. He waved back. Just something fun for my son.
physucks
Fuzor
Posts: 219
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Here are 11 new videos from the Milwaukee shoot from physucks.

Transformers 3 Milwaukee - 1970s Datsun (pt 1)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exveqES1RJk[/youtube]

Transformers 3 Milwaukee - 1970s Datsun (pt 2)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpf05dhh-W0[/youtube]

Transformers 3 Milwaukee - 1970s Datsun (pt 3)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhMhIsucYdg[/youtube]

Transformers 3 Milwaukee - Production Crew and Datsun
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPKtHHF_HsE[/youtube]

Transformers 3 Milwaukee - Film Set (pt 1)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3StUD6Rll4[/youtube]

Transformers 3 Milwaukee - Film Set (pt 2)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6p6sVUROAE[/youtube]

Transformers 3 Milwaukee - Film Set (pt 3)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDXjb8rHpro[/youtube]

Transformers 3 Milwaukee - Film Set (pt 4)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGk1_pNThE[/youtube]

Transformers 3 Milwaukee - Film Set (pt 5)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUryAx-FN6s[/youtube]

Transformers 3 Milwaukee - Film Set (pt 6)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftdM6Nawua4[/youtube]

Transformers 3 Milwaukee - Hotchkiss Gould Investments
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4qC5eej-Xk[/youtube]
Image

Current Want List: Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 23383
News Credits: 759
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby physucks » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Those are all my videos. I was concerned about copyright infringement, but I was hardly the first to post these pictures.
physucks
Fuzor
Posts: 219
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Editor » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
If that Datsun is indeed BB, then they better make a toy, because it will be the first Movie BB toy (beyond robot heroes) that I'll buy.

That said, regardless if it's BB being a jerk to Sam, or a shell his spark was put in, where is the Autobrand?
Image
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
User avatar
Editor
City Commander
Posts: 3236
News Credits: 8
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 1:18 am
Location: Vancouver, Cascadia
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby sushilove » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:52 pm

It could be that Sam asked Bumblebee to scan a new alt-mode so he can drive a less flashy car. The Datsun fits more for a guy on his first job after graduating. People would see it weird that a guy like Sam drives around in a brand new camaro...

Remember on ROTF that Sam didn't want BB at college with him and how embarrassed he was when he showed at campus?
User avatar
sushilove
Mini-Con
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:31 pm
Location: Spain

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Daddycon » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Between the Ferrari in Chicago and the Aston Martin and Jaguar shown here, I am really looking forward to finding out which characters they are planning to add to the mix. With Shockwave, the Stunticons(?) and the trailer on Prime, I'm getting a nice G1 vibe here.
Daddycon
Micromaster
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:16 am

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Stryfe Convoy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Motto: "Ask and Thou Shalt Receive..."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I don't think that's BB... If they put his spark into a new shell, he'd be able to rescan whatever car he wanted, or recreate the camaro...

I don't think it's an autobot, no autobrands are evident...
User avatar
Stryfe Convoy
Fuzor
Posts: 278
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:39 pm
Location: Turn your back and look behind...
Buy from Stryfe Convoy on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Fananga » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Could be some joke story. Maybe its Simmons car? He's decided he likes Sam and the NBE's and wanted his own 'B' but ended up with a Sihtbox Datsun instead.
Iron Man, Iron Man, Does whatever an Iron can!
Fananga
Minibot
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:36 pm

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby physucks » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
As far as story goes, I don't think Simmons has anything to do with it. It was Sam and his new girl by the car. Rosie kept getting in and out of the car from what I could see. Also, they were in front of an investment center. The inside of the Calitrava had a desk set up where these people are standing:
Image
and 2 cars at angles in front of the desk.

I'm wondering why these two are all spiffied up going to this business. Of course the front of the museum and the inside could be two different locations in the movie.
physucks
Fuzor
Posts: 219
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby DMSL » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
My guess is that the Ferrari is Hot Rod and the Aston Martin Bluestreak.
DMSL
Targetmaster
Posts: 691
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:08 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Watch DMSL on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Robinson » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:58 pm

We know a plot point of the movie is the "Go Home" stuff. So Bee and the bots would be hiding out more or less if this scene takes place in the beginning of the film. My thought is that it is a "sentiment" car. Sam made it to look like Bee cause he misses him or something like that. Look closey and the disco ball is hanging there too.
Image
User avatar
Robinson
Gestalt
Posts: 2633
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Forgotten » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
Don't know what's up with the datsun, but I hope it is Wreck-Gar. It would be perfect in my opinion. And as far as Datsuns still running, I have one parked in my backyard that looks almost identical to this one, just different colors(same condition) that belongs to my little brother who recently moved in. :SICK:
Image
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
User avatar
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 832
News Credits: 8
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:26 pm
Location: Mississippi
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby juise » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 pm

The photo of Bay in front of the Datsun is mine, not Fox 6!
juise
Mini-Con
Posts: 10
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:09 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby physucks » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
juise wrote:The photo of Bay in front of the Datsun is mine, not Fox 6!


Nice shot! Were you above that parking structure that killed that boy?
physucks
Fuzor
Posts: 219
News Credits: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
DMSL wrote:My guess is that the Ferrari is Hot Rod


Yay, someone somewhat agrees with me!

Again, for the umpteenth time, my list of Transformers that might be these "Stunticons":

Autobots:
*Smokescreen
*Hot Shot
*Mirage

Decepticons:
*Reflector (Speaking toy-wise, not the G1 character(s) model(s).) Reflector always did screw me up...
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5617
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Doctor McGrath » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Hmm, I don't think this is just some random car considering there are more than one on set. I imagine if it is BB, it will be for a short period of time and have to do with the whole "Autobots, go home!" things we have seen.
Mindmaster wrote:
DMSL wrote:My guess is that the Ferrari is Hot Rod


Yay, someone somewhat agrees with me!

Again, for the umpteenth time, my list of Transformers that might be these "Stunticons":

Autobots:
*Smokescreen
*Hot Shot
*Mirage

Decepticons:
*Reflector (Speaking toy-wise, not the G1 character(s) model(s).) Reflector always did screw me up...


Based on Bay's typical Autobot so far and the fact we have seen picture of what appears to be the Autobots chasing the "Stunticons,
I highly doubt these Nascars our good guys.
Image
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
User avatar
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
Posts: 2513
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 am
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Milwaukee Filming Images: New Old Bumblebee?

Postby Naked Magnus » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:
revengeofstarscream wrote:OK, here is my theory:

Sam is trying to impress Rosie's character with his pimp ride hot Camero. He is going to pick her up and take her somewhere.

But...

Sam and Bumblebee have been arguing over something lately. In order to piss Sam off, BB shows up as this piece of crap Datsun. Sam has already told Rosie how pimp'n his ride is and now has to, on the spot, make up some explanation why the Datsun is their ride.

Sam acts all awkward...fumbling for an explanation. His impromptu explanation does not make sense and sounds dorky. He acts like a dork while trying to act cool. He, at some point, whispers to BB something to the effect of "What are you trying to do to me?".

This is a perfect Michael Bay storyline attempting to, yet again, exploit Shia playing someone in an awkward situation.

There...that is my prediction. I am sticking to it.

Sad thing is, you guys know I am right. Uggghhhh.



yeah the movie will no doubt suck like the others. we can only hope for a decent toy line. cant wait for the franchise reboot.


Well, I think my prediction is a little more sense. :lol: My prediction was that Bumblebee gets destroyed somehow, but his spark is still functioning, so they place his spark in the Datsun. I'm sticking to this one. Make of that what you will, fellow Seibertronians. Make of that what you will... :lol:

Yes, your prediction makes more sense. But this is a Michael Bay film. Hence, I know you are wrong. Your version lacks "the Michael Bay factor", whereas my version has Michael Bay written all over it.
:P
Naked Magnus
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014