This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby noctorro » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Evil_the_Nub wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:I'd rather not see him get thrown around like a bitch, like in the first movie. He should hold his own and fight fiercely, but with a visible reluctance. Like any hero, he should reflect on the death of his enemy and wish it didn't have to come to this, which the first movie got right, except it shouldn't have been fricking Sam who offed Megs.

The way the game ended was much better. First he beat Megatron and then...
Personally I prefer it when Optimus is kicking ass and taking faces. It makes the Decepticons seems so much more evil. Here's a guy who has shown immense compassion to the human race, treating them as equals and sacrificing himself to protect them. But when he reacts so violently toward the Decepticons it tells me he's seen the horrible things they're capable of and how dangerous they can be when left unchallenged. Kinda like what makes the Joker a great villain. He's able to bring out the worst in Batman.

Good stuff, good stuff.

I also like the ROTF ending, the game was great and the story in it as well.
At the end of the Decepticon campaign The Fallen turns on Megatron, when I first saw that I thought that The Fallen thought Megatron was also a Prime.
Since Optimus said something like "you left me no choice brother" in the first movie.
I also really like that it was pushed forward that Megatron was trying to save Cybertron and not be a mindless villain who just wanted to troll and kill others.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby XDMan » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
As long as Prime is in his G1 colors and has a permanent mouthplate, we could deal with that.

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby noctorro » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:39 pm

piano mouth was a bit strange :)
I don't mind the design very much, but a more solid windshield chestplate and no "cool" flames would be nice.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Bubbah » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
It's not that I hate the movies, they're decent movies ... But do we really need Wheelie humping someone's leg, Jetfire farting, closeups of a metallic tail coming from Alice's backside, etc? I have no problem with an increase in popularaity, unless it's popular for the same reason Jersey Shore is popular haha. We all know the movies aren't perfect, but they're entertaining. My problem is with Bay doing the same thing over and over claiming this is what the fandom wants. I'm sorry, but most fans would rather see a High Moon scripted movie than a Bay film any day of the week. But I do agree, things like death theats against Bay for flames on Prime, etc are over the top. All fandoms have extremes on both sides. Ours has Bay haters, Bay lovers and those in the middle. But we all have one thing in common, we love our franchise and want the best for it.
Bubbah
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Sodan-1 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Michael Bay wrote:And someone could come in here and screw it up, you know?

Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Kiracon » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:03 am

Weapon: Railgun
Here's how I see it. Came to me in a dream last night. Transformers 4: Rescue Bots' the movie. Justin Beiber as Cody Burns. All new cast, Optimus Prime returns, for the first 15 mins of the movie.
Kiracon
Mini-Con
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 3
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby redoutlander » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Motto: "I don't know what I am doing, but at least I'm doing something"
Weapon: Energy Shurikens
Kiracon wrote:Here's how I see it. Came to me in a dream last night. Transformers 4: Rescue Bots' the movie. Justin Beiber as Cody Burns. All new cast, Optimus Prime returns, for the first 15 mins of the movie.

Don't forget random jailbait girl, and bubble bee get's his voice back with his new one liner "F*(& this $#%+".
"oh yea, Breakdown Robot"

redoutlander
Minibot
Strength: 4
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Sodan-1 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
T-Macksimus wrote:...people like you are the reason that the rest of society thinks that TF fans are bigger pricks than Trek and Star Wars fans COMBINED! The sad part is, they're right.

Lol. I'm pretty sure the rest of society wouldn't give a crap if we Transformers fans had our own civil war in which we caved each others skulls in with Fortress Maximus and RoTF Devastators.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby gavinfuzzy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:06 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Well... if all else fails to you...

At least Transformers made it to the big scree in live action. :lol:
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 25RI (W) Costa (CA) Cahill"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210491 (CA)Goux (W) Watters"
Transformers HALLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11A (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #31 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAR210483 31B (CA) Panda (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #31 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210485 4A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIMACY #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2014 4RI SEP140388 (CA) Griffith"
Transformers PRIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915M"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220491 14B (CA) Chi"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0723IM803 4E (CA) Martinez (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 3A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS 3-D #1 Blackthorne Comics 1987 (CA) Tobolski + Versandi 230915I"
TRANSFORMERS 3-D # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON