This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

2007 GMC Topkick 4x4

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

2007 GMC Topkick 4x4

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:39 pm

Motto: ""Decepticons Forever!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Our very own DevastaTTor has alerted us to a interesting article at Autoweek.com about the GMC 2007 Topkick (Ironhide) from the Transformers Movie. If you loved the vehicle so much and have some extra $$$ on you, it is possible to get a Topkick with the "Ironhide Package". This will get you a replica of the movie version (minus intelligence and full transformation).

2007 GMC TOPKICK 4X4 TRANSFORMER IRONHIDE PICKUP
AS-TESTED PRICE: $81,062
DRIVETRAIN: 8.1-liter V8, 4x4, Allison six-speed automatic
OUTPUT: 325 hp @ 4000 rpm, 450 lb-ft @ 2800 rpm
CURB WEIGHT: 10,000 lb
FUEL ECONOMY (AW): 7.5 mpg
OPTIONS: Ironhide package, $32,526; Warn winch, $2,304

To see the original Autoweek article please click here. And you can also learn mroe about the GMC Ironhide Edition by heading over to the company who will do it for you Monroetruck.com.
Last edited by Air Commander Starscream on Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin
News Credits: 337
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Flashwave » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:54 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Which is what add-ons?
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:55 pm

Geez....7.5 MPG??? What's the point of even having a vehicle like that then? With the cost of the truck anyway, that sucker should run on Mr. Fusion or not exist outside of the movie.
Nemesis Cyberplex
Headmaster

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:59 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:Geez....7.5 MPG??? What's the point of even having a vehicle like that then? With the cost of the truck anyway, that sucker should run on Mr. Fusion or not exist outside of the movie.

I 2nd that.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:59 pm

For not being a Jeep...the thing is pretty hardcore.
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin

Postby Hoistimus » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:02 pm

Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
But does it have the Autobot symbol embossed on the tailgate? I mean, that's what really matters.

edit: I read the article.. it does :D
Last edited by Hoistimus on Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TF Collection: It has come time to start looking to sell instead of buy, I'll be posting details in the b/s/t forum.
Hoistimus
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Buy from Hoistimus on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby Prowl76 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:02 pm

Motto: "Can't live by logical thinking alone."
Weapon: Wind Funnel Producing Laser
Not worth it.
Prowl76
Godmaster
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7

Postby Supreme Convoy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:04 pm

7.5 mpg? As much as I like Ironhide, he's not exactly enviornment friendly.
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby King Grimrob » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm

yeesh. they better stamp the Autobot Symbol into the hood, tailgate and my FOREHEAD at that price.

my F-150 Lariat 4x4's buyout price is only 34,000$
King Grimrob
Micromaster

Postby i_amtrunks » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:14 pm

Might as well walk, by the time you stop every few miles for more fuel, you'd be ahead from the walking.

Still, it would be nice to have just for show!
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Autobotspitfire » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:48 pm

7.5 mpg? its a chevy, i'll stick with my fords please. damn shame all the autobots where chevies. only good chevy was the classic camaro, but still a chevy.
Autobotspitfire
Mini-Con

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:07 pm

dude.... it's as if they took the work 'AWSOME' and built a truck around it.

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:32 pm

Autobotspitfire wrote:7.5 mpg? its a chevy, i'll stick with my fords please. damn shame all the autobots where chevies. only good chevy was the classic camaro, but still a chevy.

Yea I am not really a fan of GMC at all as a company though sometimes they do have nice concepts. I am die hard Jeep, but since Jeep is owned by Chrysler (meh) I suport the other "family" groups like Dodge. Ford is pretty good as well though.

I just think it is really neat that Monroetruck is doing this package for people. AEV (American Expiditionary Vechicles) does this sort of after market package stuff for Jeeps. Like a V8 hemi swap into your TJ.
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin

Postby LT.Zerge » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:34 pm

Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
nice. that's really just an expensive display piece though. I doubt you could ride it out of my drive way without having to reful :P
LT.Zerge
Micromaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby lkavadas » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:37 pm

Weapon: Dol-Laser Rifle
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:Geez....7.5 MPG??? What's the point of even having a vehicle like that then? With the cost of the truck anyway, that sucker should run on Mr. Fusion or not exist outside of the movie.

MPG is inversely proportionate to how "cool" the car is.

Example:

Prius = Nerd
1972 Buick Centurion convertible with a 455 = Totally Rad

Yes, I drive a '72 Centurion (you can pick'em up cheap!):
[url=http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=29617]4Legio XLVII Cybertronica
lkavadas
Fuzor
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Sherade » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:58 pm

*drools*
How much?
I envy your ride.
Anyhoo, I'd buy Ironhide. If you don't like the MPG, then modify it. To me, it's worth it to own that truck. Mostly 'acoause it's American, not some import trash.
Like the Prius.
previousPrime wrote:The clock guy has impressive testicles.
Sherade
City Commander

Postby DevastaTTor » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:13 pm

My feelings about the milage, if you're concerned about the price of gas, you probably can't afford it. I just thought it was interesting that this truck is being produced "movie accurate" and getting the attention of the mainstream. This is the kind of purchase you'd make if you won the lottery...
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:16 pm

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
I just want a 2009 camaro!
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: Infinity

Postby DevastaTTor » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:20 pm

Air Commander Starscream wrote:
Autobotspitfire wrote:7.5 mpg? its a chevy, i'll stick with my fords please. damn shame all the autobots where chevies. only good chevy was the classic camaro, but still a chevy.

Yea I am not really a fan of GMC at all as a company though sometimes they do have nice concepts. I am die hard Jeep, but since Jeep is owned by Chrysler (meh) I suport the other "family" groups like Dodge. Ford is pretty good as well though.

I just think it is really neat that Monroetruck is doing this package for people. AEV (American Expiditionary Vechicles) does this sort of after market package stuff for Jeeps. Like a V8 hemi swap into your TJ.

My thoughts exactly. If I were in the market for this kind of work truck and was a transfan, this IS the vehicle to drive.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:45 pm

DevastaTTor wrote:

My thoughts exactly. If I were in the market for this kind of work truck and was a transfan, this IS the vehicle to drive.
Personally, I'm still hoping for either a standard gray Mustang or a blue Corvette Z06...& they're more practical & affordable, yet still TF bling.....especially if you put custom flames on the Z06.
Nemesis Cyberplex
Headmaster

Postby T-Macksimus » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:53 pm

Personally, I'm waitin' for Peterbilt to step up to the plate with a "Prime" package. When that happens, then I will start being truly impressed. Not that the Ironhide package isn't impressive, I just think it's about time the real big rigs got some of the spotlight.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:01 pm

Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:

Personally, I'm still hoping for either a standard gray Mustang or a blue Corvette Z06...& they're more practical & affordable, yet still TF bling.....especially if you put custom flames on the Z06.

It would be cool to see a Z06 with the fire Autobot logo on it. But you can get your own stuff designed and made. I work for FedEx Kinko's and I used our sign and graphics equipment and made some Con symbols for my Jeep.

Last edited by Air Commander Starscream on Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin

Postby First-Aid » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:01 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Sideshow Sideswipe wrote:I just want a 2009 camaro!

I'll second that...wouldn't mind seeing the "Bumblebee Package" with the Autobot symbol on the steering wheel.

I can't say anything about cool vehicles...I drive a minivan; it was the only thing big enought to hold all my keyboard equipment, sound racks, mixers, and amplifies. Though I get an impressive 29 MPG out of it :-)
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Air Commander Starscream » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:02 pm

First-Aid wrote:
Sideshow Sideswipe wrote:I just want a 2009 camaro!

I'll second that...wouldn't mind seeing the "Bumblebee Package" with the Autobot symbol on the steering wheel.

I can't say anything about cool vehicles...I drive a minivan; it was the only thing big enought to hold all my keyboard equipment, sound racks, mixers, and amplifies. Though I get an impressive 29 MPG out of it :-)

This movie did so much for the Camaro concept I bet GM would do a Bumblebee special edition eventually.
Air Commander Starscream
News Admin

Postby ultimatefroton » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:15 pm

Yeah dude, this is the real deal, down to the autobot emblem on the tailgate. I live in Monroe Wisconsin so I have seen this beast up close. AWESOME! How awesome would it be to cruise the strip in this thing alongside a Camaro and a Solstice gxp. I get chills just thinking about it.
ultimatefroton
Mini-Con

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 FEB210482 3A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EVOLUTIONS Hearts of Steel #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2006 (A/CA) Guidi"
Transformers EVOLU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15A (CA) Perez SEP190683"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 AUTOBOTS ON PATROL Coloring and Activity Book 1993 210713A"
Transformers G2 AU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 16RI (CA) Hutchison"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220442 War's End 3A (CA) Piriz"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210460 12RI (CA) Jones"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210B"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ARMADA #1 Dreamwave Comics DW 2002 (W) Sarracini (A/CA) Raiz"
Transformers ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #1 FCBD Dreamwave Comics 2003 Free Comic Book Day (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 2RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON