I think it's fake; although these are the signs of a fan made robot for the movie...
1. The character's design doesn't match the others
2. It looks too much like the 80's original
3. It has the same vehicle mode
4. It has exactly the same weapon or weapon design
5. Looks too real, but looks fake at the same time.
But I wouldn't count on even HAVING Wheeljack in TF2... Soundwave too.
1. The design matches the others pretty well.
2. Looks too much like the original? Maybe you should do a side by side, only the head and the colors match the original.
3. Completely different vehicle mode from the original, this one is some type of Ford, the original was a Lancia Stratos.
4. Where are the cannons? All I see is some sort of hand blaster.
5. It looks real, doesn't really look fake at all. The only reason I think it's fake is because it didn't get news coverage from Seibertron already. I am NEVER the guy to be giving news, I'm usually a week behind everyone.
Wheeljack actually wouldn't be too much of a stretch for TF2. I think he got his named dropped in the movie's video game. He was an original autobot, and fills a role not really taken up by anyone which is inventor.
Ok I found the thread where it's from, somewhere at tfw2005 and they confirm it's fanart. Man I wish I could do stuff like this.