This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Prequel Book Synopsis ((EXTREME SPOILERS))

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Postby Archibald Witwicky » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:36 pm

AbsumZer0 wrote:Alright, I know the comic take place before the book. I know the Ark is located in deep space. What I don't get is this:

At the end of the first issue of the prequel comic Bumblebee goes all Captain Ahab and leaves to pursue Megatron on his own, by himself, not on the Ark.

In the 2nd issue of the prequel comic Bumblebee lands on Mars during the early 2000's and there's no mention of him ever being on the Ark.

In the book Bumblebee is aboard the Ark with the other Autobots in deep space during the 1960's.

If the two share the same continuity then Bumblebee at some time must have rendezvoused with and boarded the Ark, right? Because in the comic he was pursuing Megatron by himself in his comet/flyingVW mode.

While the comic and book were likely not implicitely planned to work together, there's nothing in the two(judging purely by the synopsis given on this board, I've not read the book) that makes them inherantly different continuities.

In the comic the only thing we're implicitely shown/told is Bumblebee is one of the first to volunteer to hunt the Allspark. And then we're shown a picture of him in space in his comet mode. No take off, nothing.

While it isn't so much as hinted at, there is nothing that implicitly makes it impossible for the entirity of the book to fit inbetween the panels where Bumblebee says he volunteered to leave Cybertron and where he's seen in space headed towards Mars.

All Bumblebee tells us is that he is 'One of the first to leave.' One of, implying a group. That group could easily be the crew of the Ark.

Shoddy story telling? Possibly, if you look only at the big picture. But I'd say it's to be expected from two entirely different creative teams working in two entirely different mediums, likely completely independant of eachother. The fact that the two CAN work together is rather surprising, IMO, given the circumstances.
Archibald Witwicky
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby Retardicon » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:47 pm

Archibald Witwicky wrote:
AbsumZer0 wrote:Alright, I know the comic take place before the book. I know the Ark is located in deep space. What I don't get is this:

At the end of the first issue of the prequel comic Bumblebee goes all Captain Ahab and leaves to pursue Megatron on his own, by himself, not on the Ark.

In the 2nd issue of the prequel comic Bumblebee lands on Mars during the early 2000's and there's no mention of him ever being on the Ark.

In the book Bumblebee is aboard the Ark with the other Autobots in deep space during the 1960's.

If the two share the same continuity then Bumblebee at some time must have rendezvoused with and boarded the Ark, right? Because in the comic he was pursuing Megatron by himself in his comet/flyingVW mode.

While the comic and book were likely not implicitely planned to work together, there's nothing in the two(judging purely by the synopsis given on this board, I've not read the book) that makes them inherantly different continuities.

In the comic the only thing we're implicitely shown/told is Bumblebee is one of the first to volunteer to hunt the Allspark. And then we're shown a picture of him in space in his comet mode. No take off, nothing.

While it isn't so much as hinted at, there is nothing that implicitly makes it impossible for the entirity of the book to fit inbetween the panels where Bumblebee says he volunteered to leave Cybertron and where he's seen in space headed towards Mars.

All Bumblebee tells us is that he is 'One of the first to leave.' One of, implying a group. That group could easily be the crew of the Ark.

Shoddy story telling? Possibly, if you look only at the big picture. But I'd say it's to be expected from two entirely different creative teams working in two entirely different mediums, likely completely independant of eachother. The fact that the two CAN work together is rather surprising, IMO, given the circumstances.

I haven't seen issue 2 yet, so I'm still in the dark on what happens in there.

But it's not convulsing to say that Prime stopped Bumblebee from taking off on his own and instead made him an Ark crew member...

Damn, I'm nerding out again. Where's my pill?
Retardicon
Minibot

Postby Mr.RobotoAutoMan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:01 pm

didnt read any post i dont want to spoil it but i got a question.

where does ghosts of yesterday pick up? at the end of the comic book series? or somewhere in the middle of it?
Mr.RobotoAutoMan
Combiner

Postby Neko » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:20 pm

Mr.RobotAutoMan wrote:didnt read any post i dont want to spoil it but i got a question.

where does ghosts of yesterday pick up? at the end of the comic book series? or somewhere in the middle of it?

It's after the comic.
Neko
Brainmaster
News Credits: 20

Postby Archibald Witwicky » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:53 pm

Neko wrote:
Mr.RobotAutoMan wrote:didnt read any post i dont want to spoil it but i got a question.

It's after the comic.

That's not strictly correct.

It's in the middle of the comic. All of the first issue and half of the second is pre-book. Half of the second, and presumably the third and fourth are post book.
Archibald Witwicky
Minibot

Postby Leonardo » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:17 am

Archibald Witwicky wrote:
Neko wrote:

It's after the comic.

That's not strictly correct.

It's in the middle of the comic. All of the first issue and half of the second is pre-book. Half of the second, and presumably the third and fourth are post book.

My calculations have yielded the same result. As far as I can tell, this book fills in the gap between Bumblebee departing Cybertron and Bumblebee landing on Mars. Plus, it gives us Decepticon information, as well.
Last edited by Leonardo on Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leonardo
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Sunstar » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:43 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
My mind movie was G1 Starscream. He was so... beautifully in character. I hope the movie has him equally in character. So, I have to say I enjoyed the book. It might mean I'll pick up the movie book and read that instead of seeing the movie. At least I can have my chars as I enjoyed them in the prequal. Starscream as Decepticon leader... :grin:
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Hotrod » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:18 pm

I just picked the book up myself and I can not wait to read it.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Wheeljack35 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:38 am

I just picked this up
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Neko » Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:36 am

The Transformers characterization is wonderful in this book.
Neko
Brainmaster

Postby Sunstar » Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:16 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Neko wrote:The Transformers characterization is wonderful in this book.

Isn't it? I was apprehensive getting into it at first but when we met Starscream, I practically cheered and squeed. My interest is reperking.
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7

Postby Leonardo » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:22 am

A question to anyone who's read this and the leaked script:

Do the characterizations cross over well? Do they feel like the same chaps in the book as in the script?
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Neko » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:04 am

Leonardo wrote:A question to anyone who's read this and the leaked script:

Do the characterizations cross over well? Do they feel like the same chaps in the book as in the script?

Hard to say. With the book you get in depth insight, thoughts, and speach. In the script you get dialoge and some side notes. Not very easy to compare the two.
Neko
Brainmaster

Postby Talon » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:04 am

I found the book pretty dissapointing actually. I'm not the biggest fan (I know next to nothing past G1). But basically the characters in the book were barely described. The only one who's character traits really come through would be Starscream (and I found it was done quite well). Like another person said, the rest of the transformers are quite generic.

There were a few plot holes in the book. I think the biggest one would be the ending.

**SPOILER**

If starscream downloaded their ENTIRE databank (every bit and byte) and was pissed all to hell at them, you think he would take a little less then 38 years to get to earth. It said specifically that they had star charts in their database, so it wouldn't be too hard to figure out where Earth actually was. So therefore you'd think the decepticons would have been on earth like the day later. (Considering the "primitive" humans travelled to where the transformers were in a matter of minutes)

**SPOILER ENDS**

Personally I found the comic gave a much better background and explained more in the first 2 comics then dean whatever his name is did within 300.

Also did you guys read the interview with him that's posted here? http://www.seibertron.com/people/interv ... view_id=32
I mean it sounded like he didn't even care about the series itself anyway. Kinda like here's some money go write a 300 page book basing it on these 6 pages we're going to give you.
Talon
Mini-Con

Postby Autobot Sarge » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:02 pm

I enjoyed the book. Yes the human characters were generic and predictable but the Transformer personalities were spot on. Is it the greatest book ever...no, but how often do we get a real book based on Transformers-enjoy it.

SPOILERS!
I don't find it so hard to believe that it took the Decepticons a while to get to earth. Starscream, Blackout, and Frenzy were left in a states needing considerable repairs-which the novel referenced several times that getting parts for repairs was troublesome. There is also the fact that Starscream is slightly different that his traditional self in that he exercises patience when he has to, which rounds him out very well since the story has all his other traditional traits. Between repairs, diffusing the other Decepticons inquiries about the possibilities of Megatron, planning the way for him to get the Allspark without the others while conceiling Megatrons location, and gaining back the confidence of the other Decepticons he has a lot to do. The book was very clear in explaining several times that our years were absolutely nothing but instants to the Transformers given thier lifespan, I can see 39 years as feasible-and to a transformer immediate. Also aren't the Decepticons there before Bumblebee anyways? Do we have a time they landed?
Autobot Sarge
Mini-Con
News Credits: 9

Postby Leonardo » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:01 am

Autobot Sarge wrote:I enjoyed the book. Yes the human characters were generic and predictable but the Transformer personalities were spot on. Is it the greatest book ever...no, but how often do we get a real book based on Transformers-enjoy it.

SPOILERS!
I don't find it so hard to believe that it took the Decepticons a while to get to earth. Starscream, Blackout, and Frenzy were left in a states needing considerable repairs-which the novel referenced several times that getting parts for repairs was troublesome. There is also the fact that Starscream is slightly different that his traditional self in that he exercises patience when he has to, which rounds him out very well since the story has all his other traditional traits. Between repairs, diffusing the other Decepticons inquiries about the possibilities of Megatron, planning the way for him to get the Allspark without the others while conceiling Megatrons location, and gaining back the confidence of the other Decepticons he has a lot to do. The book was very clear in explaining several times that our years were absolutely nothing but instants to the Transformers given thier lifespan, I can see 39 years as feasible-and to a transformer immediate. Also aren't the Decepticons there before Bumblebee anyways? Do we have a time they landed?

That goes some way to explaining it.

If the Decepticons did land on Earth long before Bumblebee, though, why didn't they go active until 2007? It is possible that they were acting 'underground', stealthily, but then why go public in 2007?
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Ultra Magnus » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:55 pm

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
Almost done with the book(Like maybe one chapter left), and I've been reading it for like a week now. That's easily the quickest I've EVER made it through a book, even considering reading for Classes and such! Granted, it's a relatively easy read, but I do find the Story quite engaging, and much to my surprise, it seems to coexist with the IDW Prequel stuff as well! Can't wait for the Movie novel to come out, because I KNOW that this will end on a cliffjumper-I mean cliffHanger(I couldn't resist). Looking past Alan Dean Foster's lack of interest in Transformers, and the decidedly Sloppy editing in places, I'd still give the book a pretty decent score; if not for the Sci-Fi epic-ness of it. The space battles between the individual characters are of a sort I don't recall EVER seeing in Transformers. And, as I suspected, there's not too much Talk of actual TRANSFORMING at all- the whole thing is Purely character-driven. Good enough for me. Anyhoo, buy it! Read it!

8)
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Ultra Magnus
Combiner
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Retardicon » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:02 pm

First Off, There is still a few dozen pages of the book left that I didn't Spoil, so the end of my review is not the end of the book.

According to the prequal comic, bumblebee raced off after megatron with the rest on cybertron.
Then there was a a gap in time.
Then the book picks up and bumblebee is on the ark with the rest.
What happened in that time? Whatever you want to have happened, because there is no canonical outline of events.

I, personally, feel that Prime stopped Bumblebee from going on what would be a suicide mission before he got in to deep. Prime made him an Ark crew member and as a team they made out to find Megs and the Allspark.

Second, Starscream downloaded the complete database of Ghost One. He would know where earth was and go straight there.

No, He wouldn't and here's why. Apollo 11, which launched simultaneously with Ghost One only had 2K of RAM and 36K of hard-wired memory. How thorough of a star chart did they have, seriously? My Avatar is 18K...

Besides, is it really that important?
Retardicon
Minibot

Postby Neko » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:28 pm

^ Valid point there. 8)

And let's not forget the fact that the Ghost One went farther then anticipated. So really, how could Starscream really decipher the charts?

Can you find your way to Cuba if you have a map of Idaho?
Neko
Brainmaster

Postby Mr.RobotoAutoMan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:55 pm

Talon wrote:I found the book pretty dissapointing actually. I'm not the biggest fan (I know next to nothing past G1). But basically the characters in the book were barely described. The only one who's character traits really come through would be Starscream (and I found it was done quite well). Like another person said, the rest of the transformers are quite generic.

There were a few plot holes in the book. I think the biggest one would be the ending.

**SPOILER**

If starscream downloaded their ENTIRE databank (every bit and byte) and was pissed all to hell at them, you think he would take a little less then 38 years to get to earth. It said specifically that they had star charts in their database, so it wouldn't be too hard to figure out where Earth actually was. So therefore you'd think the decepticons would have been on earth like the day later. (Considering the "primitive" humans travelled to where the transformers were in a matter of minutes)

**SPOILER ENDS**

Personally I found the comic gave a much better background and explained more in the first 2 comics then dean whatever his name is did within 300.

Also did you guys read the interview with him that's posted here? http://www.seibertron.com/people/interv ... view_id=32
I mean it sounded like he didn't even care about the series itself anyway. Kinda like here's some money go write a 300 page book basing it on these 6 pages we're going to give you.

agree. the comic was way better. i mean if mega broke BB's voice box and then got repaired and headed to earth why didnt the comic mention about what happen with GHOST and the ark with the decepticons encountering the autobots? it got me confused.
Mr.RobotoAutoMan
Combiner

Postby SeekerInAFakeMoustache » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:11 pm

As the other summaries state in more detail: Sector Seven uses the opportunity of the Apollo’s launch to blast their own experiment into space: Ghost One, a Decepticon ship reverse-engineered from Megatron. This ship runs into trouble when a wormhole throws it to a desolate planet in the far reaches of the galaxy. They run into bigger trouble when their ship attracts the attention of its originators and draws the warring Autobots and Decepticons both right to them. It was readable, and a good way to kill an afternoon, but too short and too vague to really get me excited.

Thoughts? 1969 is bordering dangerously close to 2007 in places, but nothing was so deliberately anachronistic I couldn’t think of potential explanations. There is a disproportionate amount of women in Sector Seven’s military and space program, but that could be because they had little chance of getting involved in the mainstream programs and were funneled into alternatives. Kinnear talks about his service in Vietnam as if it were in the distant past when in fact, the war would have just ended, but it’s possible he served in the beginning and then got yanked somewhere else. I do think the characters would’ve felt more like people if they’d addressed this stuff.

I also felt the humans’ story was too predictable. You can probably guess what happens to the character who mentions he’s close to retirement, and where the crew of Ghost One is going to wind up (because everything has to be tied up neat and clean so nothing in Ghosts of Yesterday will affect any of the other tie-ins). Some people find predictability comfortable. I. HATE. IT.

Fortunately, the Transformers’ end of things was interesting enough to keep me reading. Bumblebee landing in a nest of carnivorous Slinkies was great; seriously, the atmosphere and Bumblebee’s analytical reactions almost felt like something out of Metroid (the whole book coulda been about that and I wouldn‘t have complained). There were all sorts of clues about the planet having been inhabited by intelligent life, and not many about what may have happened to them (I doubt the Slinkies could’ve gotten them all, especially since it was hinted pretty strongly they had “domesticated” them somewhat). I really wished for more about this.

Starscream continues his time-honored tradition… not of trying to wrest leadership from Megatron, though he does that… but of stealing every blasted scene he’s in. He’s dead-on in-character. Even better, there’s a little easter egg that may or may not be intentional but is hilarious either way: Walker, at one point, says Starscream “sounds like a used car salesman!” :lol: Similarly, Optimus Prime is Optimus Prime, period. However, I do feel the other characters suffered, particularly Jazz and Ratchet. I have trouble envisioning Ratchet charging his enemies screaming “die!” and, excepting a few IC lines, Jazz’s dialogue could’ve been coming from anybody. And the mute Bumblebee has a line of dialogue, and though I suppose I can pass it off as something he transmitted over his communicator, it was in quotation marks.

So, yeah… it was okay. I loved the mysterious planet and most of what happened on it, could give or take a lot of the rest. I can't say how it relates to the comic, which I haven't read, but as it's own little thing, it's not bad. It's better than Hardwired, but it's no Legends. ;)
In the wrong hands...Image
SeekerInAFakeMoustache
Minibot

Timeline

Postby [KAGE] » Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:50 pm

Here's some info I collected from the book and comic, though ONE thing doesent add up. But from the videos at sectorseven.org seems to be a little off as well.

**SPOILER**

- 1,000 years ago:
The AllSpark was launched from Cybertron to Earth. Megatron follows and gets trapped in ice.

Megatron if found in the Arctic

The group that will become Sector 7 starts to dig Megatron out of the ice.

The group that will become Sector 7 finds the AllSpark.

Sector 7's Hoover Dam base is finished.
[MEGATRON IS TO BE TRANSPORTED THERE IN THE FALL OF THAT YEAR]

The Ghost 1 is lunched from the Arctic on it's first mission.
[MEGATRON IS TRANSPORTED TO S7's HOOVER DAM BASE]

Bumblebee leaves Cybertron in search of Megatron and the Allspark. Sector 7 spots Bumblebee on Mars.

Bumblebee takes an "Earth Form".

Starscream, Blackout and Barricade land on Mars. The Beagle 2 Mars Rover goes "missing".

**END SPOILER**
[KAGE]
Mini-Con

Postby Leonardo » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:51 am

It's possible that Megatron was due to be transported to the Hoover Dam in 1939, but for whatever reason the transfer didn't go ahead, and was thus delayed until 1969.
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby Heavy B » Wed May 16, 2007 2:03 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
i got the book. its hard considering i don't read
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
Heavy B
Gestalt
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby Leonardo » Thu May 17, 2007 1:29 am

Heavy B wrote:i got the book. its hard considering i don't read

Do you mean you can't read, or you can but just don't?
Leonardo
Faction Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 Dynamic Forces DF Boom Comics 1D (CA) Haeser 240210C"
NEW!
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #2 incv 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2021 APR211066 (CA) Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #4 Cvr G unlockable Boom Comics 2022 NOV210750 4G (CA) Shehan"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #63 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAR230206 63A (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "I HATE FAIRYLAND #10 Cvr D Walking Dead 20th Image Comics 2023 0823IM390 10D"
I HATE FAIRYLAND # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 Dynamic Forces DF Octo Boom Comics 1D (CA) Haeser 240210A"
NEW!
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #19 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 MAY210217 19A (CA) Finch +McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #17 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 APR210351 17C (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #1 Cvr A Boom Comics 2021 AUG210932 1A (CA) Shehan"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #51 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 SEP220088 51B (CA) Adlard"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD #1 Newsprint Color Image Comics 2023 0823IM311 (CA) Finch + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD #1 Ne ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #81 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM355 81B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #77 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0923IM474 77C (CA) Williams III"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #50 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 SEP220084 50D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON