This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby El Duque » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Director Michael Bay has updated his official website with an update on his upcoming film "Pain & Gain", which includes a brief mention of Transformers 4. Take a look at his update below, the Transformers 4 info comes in the last paragraph.

Pain & Gain

Yes it's coming in April!

It's my $26 million dollar film that I've had for many years, finally I had a moment to shoot it, and it that was a blast! I filmed it in Miami. Pain & Gain is still in the cutting room.

But what I can say this film is a funny, twisted, true crime story. The people who have seen it say to me it's totally original in its style. But you guys will be the judges. One thing I do know is studios are now a days so shy to make these type of movies, but I know audiences love to still see them.

What I really like about the film are the quirky and rich characters. Why was it fun? Because, simply, my amazing cast. Marc Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson, and Anthony Mackie were a great trio together. But also working with Ed Harris, who I loved working with in The Rock. Also Tony Shalhoub, not only the greatest guy but an amazing actor. Rebel Wilson, Rob Cordry, Ken Jeoung, and Michael Rispoli round out the cast. And also a new find, Bar Paly.

But I must say Wahlberg and Johnson play totally fresh characters and that's why it's so fun to watch them on screen. The editing process is a bit slower on this one because I'm in the middle of launching my three TV shows and prepping Transformers 4–which is going in a total new direction and in a way to really broaden the franchise to give it lasting legs.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
"Lasting Legs"

Not if your in charge, chicken legs on robots? Were's the stability in that?

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby balgorra » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Transformers 4: Enter the Rock Lords
balgorra
Micromaster

Postby TulioDude » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
No solid info yet.Cant wait to hear more.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Bubbah » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Ya know, I like the Bay movies, for what they are... Transformer action flicks made by an idiot. They're entertaining if you go in with low expectations as to a story line, etc ...

But Mr. Bay, I'm sorry to say, YOU are the not reason Transformers will have "lasting legs"! This series was around over 20 years before you got a hold of it, and it will survive DESPITE you, long after you're gone.

The more that spews from this man's mouth, the more I can't stand him. Everything is my/I/me ... hell, he used it 3 or 4 times in one sentence alone talking about Pain & Gain. Ego-maniac.
Bubbah
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby redoutlander » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Motto: "I don't know what I am doing, but at least I'm doing something"
Weapon: Energy Shurikens
Well considering the rumors that Season 3 of prime might be the last season with the current characters and the new "Beast Hunters" brand I'd say it looks like a full force Beast wars revivial. I'm not all to sure what to expect. I do have a few younger friends (20s) who love that franchise.
"oh yea, Breakdown Robot"

redoutlander
Minibot
Strength: 4
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Ultra Markus » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
they need to give it up
first movie was great it had that brought to life for the first time feel
second was somewhat okay but too much was going on
third little better story but did not totally follow the second
and now they want to go in a new direction if better designs and a true to comic story, sure
but i have a feeling that they will do to TF what they did to the Batman and robin and Batman forever movies
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby dedcat » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Motto: "It's dedcat, son."
I hate you Michael Bay. I hate you so very, very much.
dedcat
Fuzor
News Credits: 5

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Coming from this guy that could mean anything, but it also probably means that I still won't like it.

Bubbah wrote:Ya know, I like the Bay movies, for what they are... Transformer action flicks made by an idiot.

Is he an idiot though? I can't stand the guy and I completely agree with what you said about how highly he seems to rate himself. I really don't like the live-action Transformers movies, and as I've gotten older and become more versed in the ways of the world, I've gone back and watched some other Michael Bay movies that I used to really enjoy and I've realised just how shallow they are. Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, Armageddon, Pearl Harbour. (OK, so I always knew Pearl Harbour was bad, but I know have a new appreciation of just how bad.) But you have to admit the guy knows how to make movies that appeal to the masses, and he does so with a scary efficiency. I've started to wonder who I should have the bigger problem with: Bay for (in my opinion) mocking a franchise I love to bits, or the popcorn munching masses that have provided the demand that he supplies.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby TFanPage101 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Motto: "Sup?"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Well it's great to see another shout out credited to me and my youtube channel TFanPage101, always a joy, I'll try to do my best to bring you more news first
TFanPage101
Micromaster
News Credits: 18
Watch TFanPage101 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity

Postby amtm » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Motto: "I'd've written a shorter post, but I didn't have the time."
Weapon: Sonic Boomer Laser
What I really like about the film are the quirky and rich characters.

"Rich" characters in a Michael Bay film? That's a good one.
For sale: My entire Transformers and third-party collection. Includes Masterpiece, Generations, Universe, Movie, Prime, Armada/Energon/Cybertron, G1, G2, a few Japanese imports, etc. Many never opened, the rest displayed in enclosed display cases to keep the dust off. A few ads on Craigslist/OfferUp for DC/MD/VA locals, will post on boards or ebay when I have time.
amtm
Vehicon
Buy from amtm on eBay
Strength: 3
Speed: 7
Courage: 2
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby highburn » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Motto: ""I draw things, I color things, sometimes I go out in public.""
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Re: Small Transformers 4 Update from Michael Bay (1422157)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 20th, 2012 @ 3:43pm CDT
"Lasting Legs"

Not if your in charge, chicken legs on robots? Were's the stability in that?

DAMN IT MAN...you beat me to it.
Things I won’t do:
Give you up
Let you down
Run around
Desert you
Make you cry
Say goodbye
Tell a lie
Hurt you
highburn
Mini-Con
Buy from highburn on eBay
Speed: 10
Firepower: 9

Postby XDMan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Pros: Cullen as Prime

Cons: When they said it was going to be G1 related, they lied, Soundwave was not like his first counterpart, BB lost his voice and they gave a little too much love for him, Megs w/o Frank (in the anmated prequel and in both TF1 and TF2 games, Welker got the role), Jazz died, Brawl and Bonecrusher are not what they actually were, characters like The Fallen, Barricade and the Twins instead of Cliffjumper, Ultra Magnus and others...you know the drill.

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Speed: 9

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
redoutlander wrote:Well considering the rumors that Season 3 of prime might be the last season with the current characters and the new "Beast Hunters" brand I'd say it looks like a full force Beast wars revivial. I'm not all to sure what to expect. I do have a few younger friends (20s) who love that franchise.

They said there would be a fourth season.

What? Beast Hunters is going to be part of the Aligned universe. In fact, it's Season 3 of Prime. It's not going to be a Beast Wars reboot.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby redoutlander » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Motto: "I don't know what I am doing, but at least I'm doing something"
Weapon: Energy Shurikens
Oh I didn't know about season 4. all i heard is that Hasbro wants to change to a new cast of characters and that Beast Hunters would be next. Ether way I'll watch it and will probalby get most of the main figs.

I can't say the same for Bayformers 4; I didn't buy one DotM fig and i don't feel too bad about it. (though leader sentinal Prime is nice). And that's too bad considering I had most of the cast of TF2007 and RotF at one time.
"oh yea, Breakdown Robot"

redoutlander
Minibot
Strength: 4
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 6
Courage: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby Bubbah » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Motto: ""God has mercy ... I don't!""
Weapon: Slingshot
Sodan-1 wrote:Coming from this guy that could mean anything, but it also probably means that I still won't like it.

Bubbah wrote:Ya know, I like the Bay movies, for what they are... Transformer action flicks made by an idiot.

Is he an idiot though? I can't stand the guy and I completely agree with what you said about how highly he seems to rate himself. I really don't like the live-action Transformers movies, and as I've gotten older and become more versed in the ways of the world, I've gone back and watched some other Michael Bay movies that I used to really enjoy and I've realised just how shallow they are. Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, Armageddon, Pearl Harbour. (OK, so I always knew Pearl Harbour was bad, but I know have a new appreciation of just how bad.) But you have to admit the guy knows how to make movies that appeal to the masses, and he does so with a scary efficiency. I've started to wonder who I should have the bigger problem with: Bay for (in my opinion) mocking a franchise I love to bits, or the popcorn munching masses that have provided the demand that he supplies.

You're absolutely right, he's not an idiot. He is damn good as what he does, we just happen to dislike what he does haha. His movies are mind numbing action and sexual rides. He's sort of creating his own genre of movies, sadly enough. As for who to have the problem with, the general public doesn't realize what he's doing to the franchise, hell they think it's all based off a cartoon from the 80's. I would absolutely blame him for the mocking, not the people who go see it, because frankly they don't know better, which is sad.

Mr. Bay, I apologize, you're not an idiot ... You're a giant douche.
Bubbah
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Speed: 3

Postby El Duque » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
As director Michael Bay makes the rounds promoting his upcoming movie "Pain and Gain" more Transformers 4 details continue to emerge. In a recent interview with the Huffington Post Bay reveals why he decided to return to the franchise, and that Peter Cullen will be reprising his role as Optimus Prime! The Transformers 4 info can be found in the quotes below, the full interview can be found by clicking here.

Why do you want to do it? I was under the impression that you were done after "Transformers 3"?
I thought I was done. Then the ride came out [at Universal Studios Hollywood] and the two-and-a-half-hour lines. And then you're thinking, Oh my God, someone's going to take this over. And you start doing a lot of soul-searching. Like, OK, I'm about to do a little movie, "Pain & Gain" ... and the studio says they want to restart the franchise. And someone could come in here and screw it up, you know? So I'm thinking that if I do this last one, we set it on a new footing, we change a lot of things -- but we keep the history of the three in place. But we broaden it so it can be set up and be carried on -- it would have a better chance for survival, I guess. You know?

Right.
So it was just one of those things. It's like, when you look what's going on in the film business with the franchise frenzy right now, why is Cameron doing two more "Avatar" movies? Why is Peter Jackson doing three more "Hobbit" movies that are in the same world as "Lord of the Rings"? When you have a franchise, it's very hard to give it up.

Well, looking at how "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" did at the box office, it's obvious that people like these movies. So I can see your hesitation to give it up.
Well, no, you've got to do different things in life. But it doesn't matter. This is probably the last one.

So with the plot of "Transformers 4," it's not like the other three movies didn't happen? It's not a reboot?
No. We're basically taking from the history of where it was -- or where we left it in Chicago. And we're going to carry it on from there.

I spoke to Peter Cullen at Comic Con earlier this year. He said he doesn't know if he's going to be back as the voice of Optimus Prime or not. He'll be back, right?
Of course! Of course.

Before the first "Transformers," you got some heat for the whole "flames on Optimus" thing.
Yeah, I know.

But if you got rid of Peter Cullen, people would be extremely upset.
Listen, when I heard his voice, it gave me chills.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
redoutlander wrote:Oh I didn't know about season 4. all i heard is that Hasbro wants to change to a new cast of characters and that Beast Hunters would be next. Ether way I'll watch it and will probalby get most of the main figs.

Yeah, Beast Hunters is going to be Prime Season 3 (or 3.5). We speculate the introduction of the Dinobots and Star Seekers.

Didn't hear anything about changing the Prime cast. But that's true with the 4th Live Action Movie.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Bubbah wrote:As for who to have the problem with, the general public doesn't realize what he's doing to the franchise, hell they think it's all based off a cartoon from the 80's. I would absolutely blame him for the mocking, not the people who go see it, because frankly they don't know better, which is sad.

Mr. Bay, I apologize, you're not an idiot ... You're a giant douche.

What exactly is he doing that's a problem? Making Transformers more popular than it's ever been? In what twisted universe is that a bad thing?
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Speed: 8
Courage: 9

Postby optimuscarlos » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Motto: "A custom toy is not a toy, is art"
Weapon: Dual Photon Launchers
And someone could come in here and screw it up, you know?

Yeah!!, Because He did it all right.!!!
How much can someone else screw it up?
optimuscarlos
Micromaster
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8

Postby MINDVVIPE » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Wait..so... this is supposed to be a reboot... but theres going to be Cullen, so prime will be there. Its using the last 3 movies as the history... does he even know what a reboot is? Sounds like ass already due to his attitude on the whole thing. He makes it very clear in the start that its about money (I don't buy this whole "someone else will screw it up" bs). More like, someone else will make all that money. Whata phoney.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
What I gathered from that is, "My last 3 made alot of cash, and this next one will too, and I might stop after the fourth one. I might."

Wow. And he wants it to basically be a sequel too. What the hell. He killed off everyone that could be a threat, so how's this even going to work?

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Strength: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby TulioDude » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I'm so glad, i feared that Optimus would not return.But he is :DANCE:

And for the first time we know a little about the setting of the next film.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby LiKwid » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
optimuscarlos wrote:
And someone could come in here and screw it up, you know?

Yeah!!, Because He did it all right.!!!
How much can someone else screw it up?

All im gonna say is..At least Uwe Boll didn't direct the first 3...
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8

Postby Chandler Prime 1 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Heck Yea !!! The more Peter Cullen the better !!!!!!!!! As he is the ONE and ONLY Optimus Prime.
Autobots Transform and Roll Out !!!!!!! - Optimus Prime
Chandler Prime 1
Minibot
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
NEW!
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon OFFICIAL TRADING CARDS Pack 2011 Hasbro New DOTM"
Transformers Dark ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + instructions 220802B"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 KNIGHT STRIKE BUMBLEBEE Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight"
Series 1 KNIGHT ST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 221013A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON