This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Postby Agamemnon » Mon May 19, 2014 10:15 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Well, it would be possible to keep Cullen as OP voice in flashback/ghost/matrix of leadership voice or something. It isn't impossible to kill him off. But I do defer to Saborblade on nearly everything Transformers related...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon May 19, 2014 11:00 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
SlyTF1 wrote:I was afraid they might kill off Optimus and put Rodimus in there, or something.

An improvement.

And I believe Peter Cullen also has a clause or stipulation in his contract that Optimus can't die (again) while he is voicing the character. After all these years he still has a bad taste in his mouth from Prime dying in 1986.

They definitely don't have to kill Optimus, but Rodimus and Ultra Magnus better make an appearance in the next 2 movies. I still wouldn't mind if either of them was Lockdown's mysterious benefactor, as outlandish as that sounds. All it needs is a good explanation. Or I would take 1 of them arriving and saving Prime at the last moment. I like the new Autobot characters, but it's starting to feel like "The Adventures of Prime and Bee" after 4 movies (well, technically 3), because they're the 2 main characters next to the humans. it was OK for the 1st film, but I was hoping for a little more variety by now. Seems like Prime and Bee are here to stay, and everyone else is interchangeable.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby El Duque » Mon May 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
The Transformers: Age of Extinction international trailer has been released! While it's very similar to the recently released "Payoff" trailer, it does have a few small differences. The scene with Crosshairs is slightly extended with him doing a back flip off the ship, and we get the insurance scene with Cade, Tessa, and an unfortunate motorist. This trailer also features Battle Cry by Imagine Dragons. Check it out below courtesy of the Latest News Explorer YouTube channel.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Sabrblade » Mon May 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Yep! That's the insurance scene mentioned in the CinemaCon reports, alright! Though, it's craftily had its beer can part cut out in this trailer.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:31 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
I'm most glad they showed Crosshairs jumping off the ship.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Mon May 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
This movie is gonna be SO GODDAMN BALLIN!

I should take a chill pill...
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:46 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
I think I know why the buildings behind Crosshairs are blue. I thought about this a while ago, but never remembered to post about it until now. If that scene takes place in Chicago, and the story is set only 4 years after DOTM, it's reasonable to assume the humans are still repairing the damage done from the Decepticon invasion. Maybe they're just still working on those buildings and placed a sheet of giant blue plastic over them.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Rodimus Prime » Mon May 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I saw this on Monday morning, but Paramount had it removed from various sites. Glad it made it over here, though.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby TimothyR » Tue May 20, 2014 4:48 am

SlyTF1 wrote:I think I know why the buildings behind Crosshairs are blue. I thought about this a while ago, but never remembered to post about it until now. If that scene takes place in Chicago, and the story is set only 4 years after DOTM, it's reasonable to assume the humans are still repairing the damage done from the Decepticon invasion. Maybe they're just still working on those buildings and placed a sheet of giant blue plastic over them.

okay.. i'm not sure if you're the same person who commented about this before on another site when the first trailer came out.. or if this is really your first post anywhere about it..

the one building is just colored that way.. the light blue part of the building that's more to the center is common scaffolding netting.

and no, this does not take place in chicago.. cities are constantly renovating buildings and using this netting..

green seems to be more common.. but there are several different colors of this netting.

TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Unicron Magnus » Tue May 20, 2014 5:11 am

Weapon: Sky-Boom Shield
:michaelbay: GUNFACE! :michaelbay:
If they don't transform, they're just "ers".
Unicron Magnus
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Lamppost
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Official "It's Not War, It's Extinction" Poster for Transformers: Age of Extinction

Postby Seibertron » Tue May 20, 2014 9:54 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Our friends at Paramount just sent us a brand new official Transformers Age of Extinction poster. The latest poster features a kneeling Optimus Prime with his sword. Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg), Tessa Yeager (Nicola Peltz) and Shane Dyson (Jack Reynor) are in the foreground. You can download the fullsize poster by clicking on the link or image below. Enjoy!

This is not war, it's extinction
Download the official Transformers: Age of Extinction poster

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION is the fourth film in director Michael Bay’s global blockbuster franchise. Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Li Bingbing , Kelsey Grammer, Sophia Myles, T. J. Miller, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor and Titus Welliver star. The film begins after an epic battle that left a great city torn, but with the world saved. As humanity picks up the pieces, a shadowy group reveals itself in an attempt to control the direction of history… while an ancient, powerful new menace sets Earth in its crosshairs. With help from a new cast of humans, Optimus Prime (voiced by Peter Cullen) and the Autobots rise to meet their most fearsome challenge yet. In an incredible adventure, they are swept up in a war of good and evil, ultimately leading to a climactic battle across the world.

Transformers: Age of Extinction is in theaters 06.27.14

Official site: TransformersMovie.com
Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/transformersmovie
Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/transformers

#Transformers

Fans can tweet using #TransformersPremiere for a chance to win a trip for two to the world premiere in Hong Kong to see the film and and watch Imagine Dragons perform live on June 19. For official rules: http://www.transformersmovie.com/Twitte ... lRules.pdf
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10

Postby acchillyaout » Tue May 20, 2014 10:32 am

I am loving these posters and they are really hyping me up. Reading some of the comments on this webpage elude to a seismic shift in the feelings the majority of haters exude toward the previous 3 films. It's comforting to see them so excited about Dinobots and that they are finally jumping on the Transformer Movie-verse bandwagon. And I say to them, "Better late than never." I've never seen a more nit-picky fan base ready to rip something or someone ( :michaelbay: ) to shreds when they are doing more good for the franchise branding than any other Transformer incarnation since G1.
acchillyaout
Mini-Con

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue May 20, 2014 10:42 am

TimothyR wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I think I know why the buildings behind Crosshairs are blue. I thought about this a while ago, but never remembered to post about it until now. If that scene takes place in Chicago, and the story is set only 4 years after DOTM, it's reasonable to assume the humans are still repairing the damage done from the Decepticon invasion. Maybe they're just still working on those buildings and placed a sheet of giant blue plastic over them.

okay.. i'm not sure if you're the same person who commented about this before on another site when the first trailer came out.. or if this is really your first post anywhere about it..

the one building is just colored that way.. the light blue part of the building that's more to the center is common scaffolding netting.

and no, this does not take place in chicago.. cities are constantly renovating buildings and using this netting..

green seems to be more common.. but there are several different colors of this netting.

I think this is the first time I've ever said anything about it. And in every shot of that areal chase scene, it looks a lot like Chicago, to me. I'm pretty sure it is Chicago.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Seibertron » Tue May 20, 2014 10:43 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
acchillyaout wrote:I am loving these posters and they are really hyping me up. Reading some of the comments on this webpage elude to a seismic shift in the feelings the majority of haters exude toward the previous 3 films. It's comforting to see them so excited about Dinobots and that they are finally jumping on the Transformer Movie-verse bandwagon. And I say to them, "Better late than never." I've never seen a more nit-picky fan base ready to rip something or someone ( :michaelbay: ) to shreds when they are doing more good for the franchise branding than any other Transformer incarnation since G1.

It's unfortunate that people are so judgemental about these movies or, for that matter, anything new with the Transformers franchise. I find it fascinating to watch the behavioral patterns that emerge and stay so consistent with each new iteration of the Transformers franchise. Unfortunately, the Internet seems like it can bring out the worst and most negative in some people. At least this isn't a political website ... those sites have some of the most abysmal and negative reactions from people.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet

Postby Mindmaster » Tue May 20, 2014 10:45 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Seibertron wrote:At least this isn't a political website ... those sites have some of the most abysmal and negative reactions from people.

Lord Almighty, tell me about it. I get a brain-ache every time I look through the comments at some sites.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby #Sideways# » Tue May 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons
Seibertron wrote:
acchillyaout wrote:I am loving these posters and they are really hyping me up. Reading some of the comments on this webpage elude to a seismic shift in the feelings the majority of haters exude toward the previous 3 films. It's comforting to see them so excited about Dinobots and that they are finally jumping on the Transformer Movie-verse bandwagon. And I say to them, "Better late than never." I've never seen a more nit-picky fan base ready to rip something or someone ( :michaelbay: ) to shreds when they are doing more good for the franchise branding than any other Transformer incarnation since G1.

It's unfortunate that people are so judgemental about these movies or, for that matter, anything new with the Transformers franchise. I find it fascinating to watch the behavioral patterns that emerge and stay so consistent with each new iteration of the Transformers franchise. Unfortunately, the Internet seems like it can bring out the worst and most negative in some people. At least this isn't a political website ... those sites have some of the most abysmal and negative reactions from people.

I agree. I like to say that Transformers... Transform, and it isn't within our rights to be mad about how they change. It's what they do -- let them do what they do. Besides -- I've always liked the Bay movies (Save ROTF -- Even Bay said that movie was bad) and I thought that they brought a much-needed dark tone to the series, and I was ultimately glad to see that carried over to Prime and other bits of media.

And I agree with your notion about the political websites. I'm somewhat tuned to politics, and I can personally attest to the fact that people call you out and try to flame you for having an opinion that doesn't line up with their pride. Either way.

This is not to say I am not unhappy about the designs. I'm not too in love with how they've modified Prime's alternate mode, nor his robot form. I loved the prior mode for him, and that shiny, triple-smoke-stacked, arguably-worse-than-Peterbilt Truck is at the point of my disdain for the moment. I guess it will be like Mega Mewtwo Y and warm up to me over time. But I dunno. The robot mode looks cool -- don't get me wrong -- but I'll wait and see how I feel about it on-screen as Optimus.
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Thalack » Tue May 20, 2014 6:04 pm

#Sideways# wrote:..and I can personally attest to the fact that people call you out and try to flame you for having an opinion that doesn't line up with their pride.

And this is the crap I hate, right there. Everyone has their opinion. Some people think the new movies suck, some think its ok, others love it (that's me). But man, try to interject your opinion in a discussion and suddenly you get flamed and called a troll.

I had an incident like that on another TF forum that will go unnamed. There was a forum topic asking who liked what iteration of transformers and why, and which one didn't you like and why. Well I gave my likes and dislikes. One of my dislikes is beast wars, I've just never been able to get into it. The next post is someone replying to me saying I'm trolling, followed by a few flames and then wrapped up with the statement, "You must be one of those geewun truck not monk assholes"

And it threw me for a loop, considering about every incarnation of transformers, by the time I posted, had at least 1 person posting they liked it and 1 who didn't like it. And that's one of the reason why I try to only read that forum (as long as I don't get a headache lol) and rarely say anything on there anymore. Unless I'm praising something. But even then I've been flamed over there for liking certain things i.e. the bay movie.
Thalack
Micromaster
Watch Thalack on YouTube
Buy from Thalack on eBay

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Tue May 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
Apparently, nobody can find new poses for Optimus. :roll:
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby noctorro » Tue May 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Who needs more poses when he has one like that :)

Agreed with the whole, -lets shoot down something as hard as we can but don't want negative comments so I'll place it under the "it's my opinion"- thing that's going on on the forums.

Dislikers seem to be the loudest on the webz somehow.

Me, I like the movie trilogy, even ROTF and find that it has a lot of flaws. But imho has the best battle scene so far. Maybe AOE can top that, I don't know.
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby VirusCarnage » Wed May 21, 2014 2:14 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
New TV spot

VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
News Credits: 25
Strength: 7
Skill: 10

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed May 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa. How many TV spots are they putting up!? Has anyone see this one yet!? Because I haven't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOzKzoL5T3g
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby El Duque » Wed May 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
We have to new Transformers: Age of Extinction TV spots to share, both of which have snipets of new footage. The first comes to us from the Transformers: Age of Extinction YouTube account, and is title Faith. The second was uploaded by CBMTrailers. Check 'em out embedded below:

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Deadput » Wed May 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Ratchet?!

God those humans are really bringing the propain this time.

This is going to be a sad scene.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby ILL-Star » Wed May 21, 2014 8:20 pm

Motto: "What is life without misfortune?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
I don't mean to exaggerate my feelings here, but I am a little sick over how they seem to be promoting the worst for Ratchet. I understand that they need to make room for more characters, but Ratchet has basically become the third most prominent Autobot in Transformers media. It really seems terrible that they'd do that to him. I'm anticipating the worst. But until we hear or see anything official regarding his fate, its still open.

Whatever happens, I'll accept it. Fiction doesn't die. :D
ILL-Star
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9

Postby Doubledealer93 » Wed May 21, 2014 8:31 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
poor ratchet. i hope he makes it. but i know he wont.

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #346 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 0723IM388 346C (CA) Ngu (W) McConville"
SPAWN #346 Cvr C v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #347 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM457 347B (W) McConville (CA) Barends"
SPAWN #347 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr B Death Image Comics 2023 1123IM809 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #72 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM313 72B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #20 Cvr C 1:50 Image Comics 2022 MAY220217 20C (CA) Simmonds"
DEPARTMENT OF TRUT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #8 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 MAY220262 8B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #8 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr H cardstock Image Comics 2022 1H (CA) Black Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0923IM468 6E (CA) Infante (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr J 1:20 Image Comics 2022 JUN220018 1J (CA) Tan"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSOVER #4 Cvr E 1:25 incv raw Image Comics 2021 DEC208789 4E (CA) Shaw"
CROSSOVER #4 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0224IM324 8E (CA) Reis (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #42 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 MAY220287 42D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERFORCE #1 30th Anniv Ed Cvr C Image Comics 2022 APR220087 1C (CA) Booth"
CYBERFORCE #1 30th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON