Angry Birds Transformers is a 2D/3D animated sidescroller. The opening animation is so G1 it's nostalgic. The levels consist of running along while blasting laser at targets to destroy enemies. It's just not the challenge and strategy the original game was. It's cute and kids will love it but hardcore fans will quickly be bored with it although since it's free it's worth downloading just for the intro.
Autobirds, roll out!
Hasbro wrote:Brand Manager, Global Brand Marketing - Transformers Job
Date: Oct 9, 2014
Location: Pawtucket, RI, US
Brand Manager, Global Brand Marketing - Transformers
Location: RI - Pawtucket
Employment Type: Regular
A creative, detail-oriented, marketing executive sought to develop global marketing assets and deliver innovative and integrated marketing programs to propel the growth of TRANSFORMERS.
This role will be relied upon to partner with cross-functional teams (Digital Marketing, Brand Publicity, Brand Creative Services, Hasbro Studios and Advertising Agencies) on all phases of marketing plan toolkit development. This role will collaborate with regional marketing counterparts on local execution and adaptation of plans and assets to ensure consistency and successful growth from brand expressions
The successful candidate will be proactive, collaborative, creative, responsive and a team leader and member with strong creative acumen with analytic based judgment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities::
Under the general direction of the Director, Global Brand Marketing:
Develop integrated global consumer communications strategy:
- Develop extensive, insightful category plans for the brand, ensuring the brand has a meaningful long term consumer position and achieves maximum volume profit/growth.
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute marketing plan toolkit development including TV & Digital. advertising, short-form entertainment content, digital games, point-of-sale materials, PR initiatives.
- Analyze sales data of current Transformers line at retail, competitive trends in the marketplace and seek out new consumer insights to provide analysis and make recommendations to Product Development team for future brand development.
- Contribute to the overall entertainment and licensing strategy of the brand through development of successful relationships with internal design staff and external partners.
- Partner with Hasbro Studios developing new entertainment focused on revenue and profit growth.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:: (continued)
Create go-to-market template to deliver global marketing to regional level:
- Provide timely and consistent communication of brand activity and executions to internal business partners.
- Partner with regional marketing teams to understand business needs, retailer trends & challenges, share best practices, identify growth opportunities, and provide strategic guidance on localization of marketing plans.
- Act as point person/key liaison on all licensing related business matters; Identify brand expansion opportunities and partner with Hasbro Licensing division to find best-in-class licensing partnerships.
- Oversees regional merchandising activities relative to category plan.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in consumer packaged goods marketing, preferably supporting a global brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field. MBA preferred.
- Functional experience and/or knowledge will include:
- Thorough understanding consumer trends and best ways to reach consumers.
- Expertise at implementation of a fully integrated marketing program.
- International experience and global perspective.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans.
- Ability to manage and mentor direct report.
- Ability to collaborate and influence cross-functionally.
- Expertise in developing world class, leading edge media, licensing, advertising and promotions campaigns.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
About Hasbro, Inc.
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company dedicated to fulfilling the fundamental need for play for children and families through the creative expression of the Company's world class brand portfolio, including TRANSFORMERS, MONOPOLY, PLAY-DOH, MY LITTLE PONY, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF and LITTLEST PET SHOP. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with innovative play and entertainment experiences, in a variety of forms and formats, anytime and anywhere. The Company's Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for more than 180 markets around the world, and for the U.S. on Hub Network, part of a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the Company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens." Learn more at http://www.hasbro.com.
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
J2W Posting Code: Total Brand Management
TFCon Chicago 2014 OFFICIAL PROMO
Optimus Prime gives another epic speech from the destroyed city of Chicago about Transformers 4: Age of Extinction... but is it all just a dream?
Utilizing the "Butterfly" style of transformation Bumblebee, as it appeared early on in Age of Extinction, is represented here. Basically the toy is a re-shell of Drift with new arms and a new head. A fun figure that could make an excellent desk toy. Highly recommended.
THE DILEMMA! On a planet dedicated to Right and Wrong, four damaged AUTOBOTS must make an impossible choice: kill or cure? Whatever they decide, their lives will never be the same.
News Categories: View All Categories, 3rd Party News, Auctions, Book News, Cartoon News, Collectables, Collector's Club News, Comic Book News, Company News, Contests, Editorials, Event News, Game News, Heavy Metal War, Interviews, Knock Offs, Media, Movie News, People News, Podcast, Press Releases, Reviews, Rumors, Sightings, Site Articles, Site News, Sponsor News, Store News, Toy News, Transtopia