Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released

Transformers News: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released

Tuesday, January 8th, 2008 6:21PM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 51,203

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Entertainment Earth has just updated its product page for the new wave of Transformers Movie Deluxe figures, which includes the Premium-series (movie-accurate, metallic repaints) Barricade, Jazz and the 08 Camaro Bumblebee (with remolded battle-mask head sculpt).

See the original listing by clicking here

Credit(s): Entertainmentearth.com
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598032)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on January 8th, 2008 @ 6:23pm CST
Outside of LandMine and Stockade, these are a pass.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598039)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on January 8th, 2008 @ 6:29pm CST
glad i missed most of the movie line for this :D
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598042)
Posted by DeepWater on January 8th, 2008 @ 6:30pm CST
There's a limit to what I'll buy/rebuy and this is pretty much beyond it. The Bumblebee will be tempting only because I've collected Camaros for most of my life.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598048)
Posted by No Death for Prowl on January 8th, 2008 @ 6:37pm CST
I don't really see much difference with Barricade, definitely not enough to justify buying another one.

I already have 2 Jazzes and, really, no matter how much you dress him up, his movie figure isn't that great.

Out of this Bumblebee, the stealth one, and Cliffjumper, the Premium places a distant 3rd on which Concept Camaro repaint I would want.

The Premium series is just something I don't appreciate and the only 1 out of the line I will consider is Leader Megatron since I passed on the original.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598053)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on January 8th, 2008 @ 6:42pm CST
I'm glad to see better quality paint on the in-movie characters, but this release-a sub-par-version-then-release-a-superior-verson strategy of putting out repaints is a new low.

That said, I'll probably get them all.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598059)
Posted by zemper on January 8th, 2008 @ 6:50pm CST
wheee. now to find out a way to sell my extra Concept BB to fund that Premium one.

at least i won't have to purchase a crappy repaint in Stealth BB and replace the mask on the original Concept's head.

that said, after trading the Autobots (with the exception of Prime and Ironhide maybe) to Premiums, maybe i can move on from the "collecting hell" phase of my TF life that was the TFTM franchise, and get back on acquiring all those yummy TFs that eluded my grasp in the past. TFTMs are sooo n00b IMHO.



:MAX:
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598073)
Posted by Grahf on January 8th, 2008 @ 7:00pm CST
I'll have to see these in person before I pass final judgement on them. Barricade will have to look a LOT better for me to even consider buying it. I like black cars so I will probably pick up 2 Stealth BBs and switch one of the heads to my original 09.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598077)
Posted by Nekoman on January 8th, 2008 @ 7:03pm CST
Released at mass retail? Boy does that ever suck, cant a poor man make a buck or two on these sort of things?
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598091)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on January 8th, 2008 @ 7:11pm CST
I'm liking Landmine, but Barricade & Jazz as much as I want them, I don't like wasting money on a Transformer I already have repainted/(sometimes)resculpted. I passed on Recon & Final Battle, & I'll pass on these guys, think I'd rather get the Stealth BB &/or Cliffjumper than the metallic BB
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598109)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 8th, 2008 @ 7:26pm CST
I'm really tired of the repaints, repaints, repaints. Hasbro can't ramp up production of the Animated line when the series is out and they need to capitalize on sales but they can churn out more repaints? OK, there are a few originals here but come on, the Jazz mold wasn't so great that most people will buy 3 or 4 of them. Barricade too.

Give us the damn animated figures already-or new universe figs. Enough with the movie line already!!!

Bitter moment over...
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598122)
Posted by Briggs on January 8th, 2008 @ 7:36pm CST
well the yellow bumblebee w/mask certainly came out of left field. I'll get that one instead of the mainly black repaint. Need him for my desk display!

bah.. i have 4 concept camaros already :\
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598168)
Posted by Barricade on January 8th, 2008 @ 8:30pm CST
damn looks like i have to get barricade and bumblebee... :cry:
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598174)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on January 8th, 2008 @ 8:39pm CST
Oh man... that Stockade just looks more and more awsome every time i see it.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598177)
Posted by Skowl on January 8th, 2008 @ 8:47pm CST
For me, the only Premium worth buying is Leader Megatron, and only because the original they screwed up the original paint scheme so badly.

All the other figures got the colours pretty much spot-on, so the improvements aren't that noticeable.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598178)
Posted by dragons on January 8th, 2008 @ 8:47pm CST
thats good new now i dont hav to buy the stealth bumblee i buy this bee version and im all set not sure if its the pictutre but i think i seen some new details on bearricade in car mode good find expensive site to buy from. ill just keep an eye for bb in stores
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598223)
Posted by bran10 on January 8th, 2008 @ 9:34pm CST
So basically I'm only getting the bumblebee, landmine, stockade for sure, maybe jazz.... but these other ones are passes... barricade is tempting, but I dont like his robot mode.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598227)
Posted by Cascadia on January 8th, 2008 @ 9:39pm CST
I will have to see these in person in order to determine if I want one of them. If not, I can save some of my money for future lines of this year.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598244)
Posted by imotron on January 8th, 2008 @ 9:57pm CST
Coloring looks pretty well done and as many of you I'll catch one or two perhaps... but, I have one last word

one word...

repaints...
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598262)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on January 8th, 2008 @ 10:12pm CST
Frenzy looks better painted.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598278)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on January 8th, 2008 @ 10:29pm CST
Cujo, why get them if you post a frowny face with them?

I understand wanting great toys, but just cause it had some air time, doesn't mean you have to get it(or did the smily link put up the wrong face, cause that's been happening to me)

And to Nekoman, your sad that these will be mass released because you can't scalp these...!?!

It makes me real mad that you'd screw the fanbase like that, bad enough we have Hasbro and stores like BBTS to tend with!

But hey, poor you that you can't triple charge us :cry:

:-x
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598288)
Posted by Nekoman on January 8th, 2008 @ 10:41pm CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:And to Nekoman, your sad that these will be mass released because you can't scalp these...!?!

It makes me real mad that you'd screw the fanbase like that, bad enough we have Hasbro and stores like BBTS to tend with!

But hey, poor you that you can't triple charge us :cry:

:-x

Hey, I was just kidding! The real fun is triple charging foreigners! :twisted:
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598294)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on January 8th, 2008 @ 10:45pm CST
Sorry, I understand selling off the random fig, but I'm anti scalper.

Don't get me wrong, I see it as a easy way to cash in, but hell people work hard enough for their money as is, why should they have to give up even more.

It sucks!
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598302)
Posted by Blurrz on January 8th, 2008 @ 10:57pm CST
Bumblebee is a must have :D
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598304)
Posted by Nekoman on January 8th, 2008 @ 10:58pm CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:Sorry, I understand selling off the random fig, but I'm anti scalper.

Don't get me wrong, I see it as a easy way to cash in, but hell people work hard enough for their money as is, why should they have to give up even more.

It sucks!

Yeah, scalpers are sort of like sharks, their necessary but when there’s to many, you get into scalper infested water.

Though it was very tempting back in December when Ultimate BB was going for $100+ on eBay...
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598311)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on January 8th, 2008 @ 11:09pm CST
Hey so long as you know your part of an infestation...

I sell the occasional figure and when I do I don't mark them up. Hell there's some members here that can tell you, when I can, I give maybe for cost, but usualy for nothing at all.

As far as Transformers are concered, I'd rather be a member of a fandome, as apose to part of an infestation.

But hell if you think it's nessicary, keep spreading the desiese.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598313)
Posted by No Death for Prowl on January 8th, 2008 @ 11:12pm CST
Nekoman wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Sorry, I understand selling off the random fig, but I'm anti scalper.

Don't get me wrong, I see it as a easy way to cash in, but hell people work hard enough for their money as is, why should they have to give up even more.

It sucks!

Yeah, scalpers are sort of like sharks, their necessary but when there’s to many, you get into scalper infested water.

Though it was very tempting back in December when Ultimate BB was going for $100+ on eBay...


How are they necessary?

I know the scalper discussion can quickly turn into a flame war, so I'll just say this: no matter how much scalpers try to justify their actions, usually deferring to the idea that they are shrewd business people who are merely covering in the empty spaces of capitalistic market, for a "small profit" while they're at it, even your most shameless scalper knows that at the end of the day their actions are indicative of nothing more than a money hungry leech.

A scalper is simply taking advantage of a market of high demand, low supply and a global economy aided by the likes of Ebay to cash in on the desperate and often misguided. Face it: if you're buying 5 Masterpiece Starscreams at 1 time, you're going to sell them on Ebay for double the amount you bought them at. You're doing it to make a buck by being a greedy S.O.B. and creating your own secondary market at jacked up prices by eliminating the retail market that you went to Wal-Mart at 6 in the morning and bought up all to yourself.

The moral of my story: there are plenty of ways to make money in the world, but whichever way you choose, you have to live with yourself. That's why not every girl you know has been an exotic dancer at one time; the money is great, but do you really want to stoop that low?
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598344)
Posted by Jazzz on January 9th, 2008 @ 12:16am CST
Jazz I need to get.
I'll get this Bumblebee.
though I still might get the Stealth version.
Barricade is a maybe, I like the silver Frenzy, though I may just get the Allspark Barricade with a red Frenzy(g1 colors).
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598374)
Posted by Stormrider on January 9th, 2008 @ 1:51am CST
Great news, though I am turned off with Habro's technique of releasing the accurate movie colors later.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598391)
Posted by Fireblast on January 9th, 2008 @ 3:54am CST
DevastaTTor wrote:I'm really tired of the repaints, repaints, repaints. Hasbro can't ramp up production of the Animated line when the series is out and they need to capitalize on sales but they can churn out more repaints? OK, there are a few originals here but come on, the Jazz mold wasn't so great that most people will buy 3 or 4 of them. Barricade too.

Give us the damn animated figures already-or new universe figs. Enough with the movie line already!!!

Bitter moment over...


Same here. Last time I bought a Transformers toy was like July. So yeah Hasbro is killing themselves now because I have lost interest on comics after being burned out by DC and eating a large chunk out of my wallet each week. Of course that means something has to go because this day in age the best video games ever have been released. So yeah every time Hasbro does this crap they are killing me off as a fan.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598423)
Posted by underwear ninja on January 9th, 2008 @ 6:48am CST
I get the feeling all of you whining about repaints bought all these figures already :-(

But see this is where I make the pay-off. I was like "I'll wait, they'll do those awesome repaints like an encore series dealy" and all my friends were saying how dumb that was. Look who's smart: this guy. Woo hidden frugality!
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598445)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 9th, 2008 @ 7:27am CST
Hey Stockade, Incinerator...please come soon. I'll buy you and then I'm DONE. No more Movie TFs, none, nada. The line will be nothing but repaints and remolds at that point. I'll be able to save some money until Animated and C/U 2.0.

So haul tailplate and get on them shelves.

What a crapfest of a sales plan. Hasbro needs a kick in the dick.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598449)
Posted by Tekka on January 9th, 2008 @ 7:36am CST
At first I felt shafted that my Barricade would now be considered sub-standard by comparison to this premium version. Then I realized if I had gotten him all shiny and metallic he wouldn't have fit in with my Classics battle scene so well.

Not so bad after all then I guess.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598484)
Posted by zemper on January 9th, 2008 @ 8:32am CST
Autobot032 wrote:Hey Stockade, Incinerator...please come soon. I'll buy you and then I'm DONE. No more Movie TFs, none, nada. The line will be nothing but repaints and remolds at that point. I'll be able to save some money until Animated and C/U 2.0.

So haul tailplate and get on them shelves.



heck yea, i feel you brother. no more TFTMs for me too after i get the Premiums that i want.



:MAX:
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598494)
Posted by olokin on January 9th, 2008 @ 8:46am CST
Another Movie BB to collect.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598508)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 9th, 2008 @ 9:09am CST
zemper wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Hey Stockade, Incinerator...please come soon. I'll buy you and then I'm DONE. No more Movie TFs, none, nada. The line will be nothing but repaints and remolds at that point. I'll be able to save some money until Animated and C/U 2.0.

So haul tailplate and get on them shelves.



heck yea, i feel you brother. no more TFTMs for me too after i get the Premiums that i want.



:MAX:


The only Premium I might buy (and that keyword is might with a lot of emphasis on the undecided)...is Optimus with the retractable blade. I hope it's on the original, in-movie Optimus as well. (I can't remember if it was supposed to be on both versions of Prime or which one's getting the Premium treatment.)

Beyond that, not a single one of these Premium format figures has been worth a second of my time. Even if Megatron (Leader Class) looks fantastic, I'm sure it'll be a pass for me. I just can't afford to be spending money like this.

Between 2006 and 2007, I've been bleeding money just to keep up and it's becoming a chore rather than a hobby. Granted, 50% of that is my fault for not saying no past a certain point, but it ain't all me. The whole Concept Camaro Bumblebee fiasco and the overall figures shortage was nothing short of insane and I lost a lot of respect for Hasbro over that one.

*sighs* I don't know anymore. I hate to admit it, but I'm thinking of culling my collection in spots and cutting back on purchases.

I could be growing up. Nah. I'm just really P.O.ed.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598523)
Posted by zemper on January 9th, 2008 @ 9:25am CST
Autobot032 wrote:
Between 2006 and 2007, I've been bleeding money just to keep up and it's becoming a chore rather than a hobby. Granted, 50% of that is my fault for not saying no past a certain point, but it ain't all me. The whole Concept Camaro Bumblebee fiasco and the overall figures shortage was nothing short of insane and I lost a lot of respect for Hasbro over that one.

*sighs* I don't know anymore. I hate to admit it, but I'm thinking of culling my collection in spots and cutting back on purchases.

I could be growing up. Nah. I'm just really P.O.ed.


i think the new Prime's a pass for me. one LC is enough; IMHO it's very n00b-like to me to get another LC just for the paint and the xacto-knife accessory. most of the Premiums i'm getting are deluxes, i'll just have to figure out how to dispose the old ones because i really hate doubles in my collection.

i have the same experience too. i guess saying "no" a little too much got me lagging behind on some of the recent releases, thus making it a headache on my part to track those figures down all over again. but the BB-Scalper fiasco happened here also, and that really sickened me. as i have said earlier, this never happened in RID/AEC here, only in TFTM.

that, plus the repaints, really makes my interest in TFTM sink to record lows. that's why after getting the Premiums i want, i'll stick to getting the BW/AEC/Alternator/Masterpiece TFs i still need for my collection and never buy another TFTM toy again, unless there's a really irresistible bargain popping up here.


:MAX:
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598545)
Posted by Cheetron on January 9th, 2008 @ 9:46am CST
I've given up on the movie line. Poor quality, horrible joints, wobble everything, kibble out the wazoo.... And I'm ashamed to say I own all the original forms of those 3 premiums. It's safe to say i won't be buying any more movie guys except for maybe Big Daddy and Landmine.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598572)
Posted by SoooTrypticon on January 9th, 2008 @ 10:24am CST
I haven't bought a single one of these poorly conceived bits of plastic- and that means no Transformers purchases in almost a year. There hasn't been a dry spell like this in a while. Dear Hasbro- dump the movie garbage, and please release Animated and Classic/Universe. The movie characters based on pre-existing characters still look terrible, even a year since we first saw them, and the new characters have so little too them- you might as well think they were in the movie.

I'd buy a purple and grey repaint of Classics Astrotrain though, please.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598598)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 9th, 2008 @ 11:07am CST
zemper wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Between 2006 and 2007, I've been bleeding money just to keep up and it's becoming a chore rather than a hobby. Granted, 50% of that is my fault for not saying no past a certain point, but it ain't all me. The whole Concept Camaro Bumblebee fiasco and the overall figures shortage was nothing short of insane and I lost a lot of respect for Hasbro over that one.

*sighs* I don't know anymore. I hate to admit it, but I'm thinking of culling my collection in spots and cutting back on purchases.

I could be growing up. Nah. I'm just really P.O.ed.


i think the new Prime's a pass for me. one LC is enough; IMHO it's very n00b-like to me to get another LC just for the paint and the xacto-knife accessory. most of the Premiums i'm getting are deluxes, i'll just have to figure out how to dispose the old ones because i really hate doubles in my collection.

i have the same experience too. i guess saying "no" a little too much got me lagging behind on some of the recent releases, thus making it a headache on my part to track those figures down all over again. but the BB-Scalper fiasco happened here also, and that really sickened me. as i have said earlier, this never happened in RID/AEC here, only in TFTM.

that, plus the repaints, really makes my interest in TFTM sink to record lows. that's why after getting the Premiums i want, i'll stick to getting the BW/AEC/Alternator/Masterpiece TFs i still need for my collection and never buy another TFTM toy again, unless there's a really irresistible bargain popping up here.


:MAX:


Oh no. If I find a Premium Series Prime (in the Movie colors) I'll buy him and get rid of the original. No extras, no repaints, no remolds. In fact, I've decided...I'm gonna cut some of my collection. It's time to look 'em over and see which ones just aren't worth keeping. I hate to do that, because I like to be a mold completest but...they're taking space and could give me pocket money for more down the line.
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598619)
Posted by woosh on January 9th, 2008 @ 11:27am CST
This means that stealth bb is NOTHING MORE THA NA REPAINT OF THE PREMIUM BB, BUT NOT EVEN SHINY.
hasbro indeed deserves a punch. I bet that they'll also release a bb with no stripes as "G1 BB REPAINT" , they they'll make a battle damaged g1 bb, then a 2-pack with classics BB and movie bb, then a 2-pack with metallic '79 bb and '08 bb, than a battle pack, than the same battle pack but with "battle damage". Oh, and a silver BB, just for spaz.
Christ sake this is truly retarded. they won't ship them anywhere in europe, i can bet!
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (598786)
Posted by Nekoman on January 9th, 2008 @ 2:17pm CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:Hey so long as you know your part of an infestation...

I sell the occasional figure and when I do I don't mark them up. Hell there's some members here that can tell you, when I can, I give maybe for cost, but usualy for nothing at all.

As far as Transformers are concered, I'd rather be a member of a fandome, as apose to part of an infestation.

But hell if you think it's nessicary, keep spreading the desiese.

Okay, guys look, it was a joke. I’m not a scalper and have never sold a TF in my entire life, it was just a joke.
No Death for Prowl wrote:
Nekoman wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Sorry, I understand selling off the random fig, but I'm anti scalper.

Don't get me wrong, I see it as a easy way to cash in, but hell people work hard enough for their money as is, why should they have to give up even more.

It sucks!

Yeah, scalpers are sort of like sharks, their necessary but when there’s to many, you get into scalper infested water.

Though it was very tempting back in December when Ultimate BB was going for $100+ on eBay...


How are they necessary?

If there was no one to resell figures, then Canadians would have less hope for the Premium line and MP Starscream.

And now the following message is to those who misunderstood a harmless joke:

I am not a scalper and have never resold a TF in my entire life!

Happy now?
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (599975)
Posted by skywarp-2 on January 10th, 2008 @ 3:36pm CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:Hey so long as you know your part of an infestation...

I sell the occasional figure and when I do I don't mark them up. Hell there's some members here that can tell you, when I can, I give maybe for cost, but usualy for nothing at all.

As far as Transformers are concered, I'd rather be a member of a fandome, as apose to part of an infestation.

But hell if you think it's nessicary, keep spreading the desiese.


Liege is correct, and he even gave me a great deal!!! So Scaplers Suck!! That's my point of view, friends hook friends up, and if you need cash, look up the value online in a price guide, but scalping an new toy that came out and charging extreme amounts is just wrong!! Movie Concept BB was the perfect example of Greedy Scalping on eBay AND NOW THOSE SAME LAME Punks can't even give em away... :APPLAUSE:
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (600003)
Posted by Nekoman on January 10th, 2008 @ 3:58pm CST
skywarp-2 wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Hey so long as you know your part of an infestation...

I sell the occasional figure and when I do I don't mark them up. Hell there's some members here that can tell you, when I can, I give maybe for cost, but usualy for nothing at all.

As far as Transformers are concered, I'd rather be a member of a fandome, as apose to part of an infestation.

But hell if you think it's nessicary, keep spreading the desiese.


Liege is correct, and he even gave me a great deal!!! So Scaplers Suck!! That's my point of view, friends hook friends up, and if you need cash, look up the value online in a price guide, but scalping an new toy that came out and charging extreme amounts is just wrong!! Movie Concept BB was the perfect example of Greedy Scalping on eBay AND NOW THOSE SAME LAME Punks can't even give em away... :APPLAUSE:

It is true there were people who were charging insane prices for 08 BB on eBay, but the fact of the matter is, there was people bidding on those 08 BBs to make them go for so much. Plus, if you see someone charging a insane amount for something you can get cheaper somewhere else why do you buy it from the supposed “scalper”?

I made a dumb joke that was taken out of hand and now I’m being called a “scalper”. I would dislike these people more if I saw two guys in the toy isle wearing black suits that say “scalper legions” on the back with one guarding him while the other finds these o so rare toys to sell on eBay for millions!

Bottom line, can we give the whole scalper thing a rest?
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (600008)
Posted by Dropkick14 on January 10th, 2008 @ 4:05pm CST
They just had to realese all of these new bumblebees and jazz :evil: well looks like i will have to get that :grin: more money for me to spend :sad:
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (600865)
Posted by imotron on January 11th, 2008 @ 9:47am CST
Now is time for all us to vote for Optimus Prime for PRESIDENT
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (601034)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 11th, 2008 @ 11:56am CST
imotron wrote:Now is time for all us to vote for Optimus Prime for PRESIDENT

Are you an idiot or something? I'm asking seriously because I've seen this post in at least five different places.

What is your deal? Crack high?
Re: Premium Barricade, Jazz and Bumblebee to be Mass Released (601250)
Posted by Stormrider on January 11th, 2008 @ 5:51pm CST
SoooTrypticon wrote:I haven't bought a single one of these poorly conceived bits of plastic- and that means no Transformers purchases in almost a year. There hasn't been a dry spell like this in a while. Dear Hasbro- dump the movie garbage, and please release Animated and Classic/Universe. The movie characters based on pre-existing characters still look terrible, even a year since we first saw them, and the new characters have so little too them- you might as well think they were in the movie.

I'd buy a purple and grey repaint of Classics Astrotrain though, please.


agreed
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson
Twincast / Podcast #91:
"History Lesson"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 21st, 2014