First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package

Transformers News: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package

Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 8:49PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 62,801

Rumors circulating around have lead us to these images of Rodimus and Cyclonus from an upcoming Battle in Space two-pack. The figures will apparently include a comic from IDW featuring the characters presumably in a fight. To view the images, scroll down:

This might also be the first we see of the upcoming Generations Kup figure.
Credit(s): Anonymous

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131032)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 2nd, 2010 @ 8:53pm CDT
Digging the rub signs on these guys. Somehow TF don't feel right without them sometimes.
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131034)
Posted by Megazarak on October 2nd, 2010 @ 9:01pm CDT
This set is looking great! Even Rodimus looks better than I anticipated, I really like the red! The art (aesthetics) on the comic looks a little funky but I'm sure it will be a nice bonus. Hopefully Kup there is a sign that his figure will be coming along like was rumoured.
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131035)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on October 2nd, 2010 @ 9:05pm CDT
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131037)
Posted by Sky-Quake on October 2nd, 2010 @ 9:09pm CDT
well my universe Cyclonus needs an armada and I can always use another nebulon and the matrix that's a bonus
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131042)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on October 2nd, 2010 @ 9:21pm CDT
I'll prob get this. Sold my Cyclonus, kinda regret it. Extra Rodimus will get sold, minus matrix.
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131044)
Posted by Liftgate on October 2nd, 2010 @ 9:24pm CDT
Odd to not see bright flames on the hood, but egh, least it's something different.
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131047)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 2nd, 2010 @ 9:34pm CDT
Is there a way to remove those rubsigns, in hopes to find their real insignias lying beneath?

Otherwise, I am sold on this set! I've wanted these two since I first saw them in that foreign 3-pack with Galvatron (whom I didn't want as much).
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131048)
Posted by Sideswipe 00 on October 2nd, 2010 @ 9:36pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:Glad I have it pre-ordered. Love that they used the Generations Scourge/Sweeps design.

where do you have it preordered? also this looks amazing :D
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131050)
Posted by Ungie on October 2nd, 2010 @ 9:36pm CDT
Man they are just TEASING us with a Generations Kup. Even the Generations Sweeps are there. Maybe... even a Generations Unicron. Maybe a Hsbro import of Takara 2010 Unicron? \

Nah, who am i kidding?! :lol:

EDIT: Matrix is kinda useless without a chain or a figure with open hands in the set... but still a nice addition. Needs Gold.
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131053)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on October 2nd, 2010 @ 9:44pm CDT
So is this going to come to the states? Either way, this is a nice looking two-pack. I hope it sees a mass release.
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131054)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on October 2nd, 2010 @ 10:04pm CDT
Sideswipe 00 wrote:

where do you have it preordered? also this looks amazing :D

BBTS.
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131061)
Posted by Kibble on October 2nd, 2010 @ 10:35pm CDT
Still think the windows on Rodimus look whack...
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131079)
Posted by Bullycon on October 3rd, 2010 @ 12:05am CDT
If this is coming to the States, I'm completely over the three-pack not making it. I'll take an IDW comic and deluxe-sized Matrix over the Galvatron figure!
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131080)
Posted by Rodimus the Prime on October 3rd, 2010 @ 12:08am CDT
Fantastic! Cyclonus is one figure I really, really want!

Anyone know when this is coming out? Thx!
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131082)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on October 3rd, 2010 @ 12:11am CDT
Now do I want this in addition to the three pack? I'm weak.....
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131092)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 3rd, 2010 @ 12:47am CDT

This is due to hit around Christmas time, according to the TA owner guy.

So, I'm assuming that he's right this time (he was on Masterpiece Hot Rod).
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131097)
Posted by ShinkenPrime on October 3rd, 2010 @ 1:05am CDT
This has to be coming to America. Reveal the Shield brand? Check. IDW making the comic? Check. Furman writing the comic? I'd say that's another check.
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131111)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 3rd, 2010 @ 4:13am CDT
Awesome. I do kinda wish they had standard insignias in addition to the rubsigns, but beggars can't be choosers.
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131119)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 3rd, 2010 @ 5:31am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:One of the workers over at ToyArena, a friend of mine, said his boss was told that this was the long rumored Target exclusive set and that the 3-Pack info got mixed up between the two sets.

This is due to hit around Christmas time, according to the TA owner guy.

So, I'm assuming that he's right this time (he was on Masterpiece Hot Rod).

I think this was the logical conclusion given the earlier belief about the 3-pack, and the fact that the new images show a two-pack, and a comic, and we have November/December exclusive season coming. Target has had their comic two-packs as exclusives in the past, among others, so it would definitely seem to fit in.
Re: First Look at Battle in Space Rodimus and Cyclonus In-Package (1131121)
Posted by ComicBookBoo on October 3rd, 2010 @ 5:37am CDT
Yeah i drew this wicked cool comic and the colours are fantastic in it, i was worried it wouldnt come out for a moment but seeing this leaked is very excited.
i carnt spill any beans other than i did over at my DA Journal - http://theboo.deviantart.com/

But I hope everyone enjoys it as much as i did drawing it :D

Ending Soon On eBay

AFA 85 Beast Wars Buzz Saw Figure MOC Transformers 1996 Kenner Predacon Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 27 minutes 58 seconds
ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE BATTLE CHARGED TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN ROBOT TO CA - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 28 minutes 8 seconds
Vintage G1 Transformers Ultra Magnus Trailer - Trailer Only - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 29 minutes 1 second
Transformers Deluxe Laser G2 Optimus Prime Set of 7 Botcon TFCC United Legends - Time Remaining: 27 days 11 hours 45 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers BEAST WARS TRIPREDACUS  MIB 1997 RARE - Time Remaining: 26 days 1 hour 48 seconds
Transformers Movie Lot ROTF DOTM AOE Bumblebee Lockdown complete Stascream G1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 46 minutes 57 seconds
2004 Transformers Energon Omega Supreme Hasbro 2003 Unicron Action Figure Lot - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 4 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers prime rid voyager bulkhead powerizers 100% Complete Lot Rare - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 34 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive