Transformers News: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert

Thursday, April 11th, 2013 3:10PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 94,369

BWTF.com has received a new and rather spoiler-ish official image of Beast Hunters Optimus Prime from the Hub. Stop now if you want to go into tomorrow's new episode "Rebellion" unspoiled.

Re: Transformers: Prime Rebellian Promo
Credit(s): BWTF.com, Daniel Hopps
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478247)
Posted by VirusCarnage on April 11th, 2013 @ 3:19pm CDT
I guess that answers any doubts of Optimus surviving
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478253)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on April 11th, 2013 @ 3:36pm CDT
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478262)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on April 11th, 2013 @ 3:56pm CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:Ok, Can someone now tell me why we got this Prime in A Voyager Toy with Freaking Green Sword and Windshield and the Stupid Chest Spikes?

The kids love it.
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478263)
Posted by That Bot on April 11th, 2013 @ 3:58pm CDT

Because spike truck! Don't care if it's not 100% how he looks in-show. I feel they've made a good toy.
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478264)
Posted by sdn1337 on April 11th, 2013 @ 4:10pm CDT
I have to admit i just started watching the show in this part of the story. I was put off by the character designs. But hey you shouldn't judge a book by its cover because i think this show is just great after watching it... If i was a kid seeing this id be bugging out more then i am now with all the stuff that's going on this season.

I think this series is going to end very well.. that promo got me excited. and optimus' new design is awesome. He looks more of a prime now imo & now he's going to be a bad ass like "Im back b****es!"

He's just going to tear everything up. I can't wait.
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478265)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on April 11th, 2013 @ 4:11pm CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:

The kids love it.

>:oP um not true i got my 4 yo son the voyager and when he first saw he said wow! Cool! Than he noticed the green sword,chest,eyes and said hey daddy whats the green for is this optimus sik? :SICK: :lol: good toy bad choice of clear plastic colors.
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478267)
Posted by sabrigami on April 11th, 2013 @ 4:16pm CDT
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478274)
Posted by EagleBot13 on April 11th, 2013 @ 4:36pm CDT
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478276)
Posted by VirusCarnage on April 11th, 2013 @ 4:42pm CDT
EagleBot13 wrote:Can someone please tell me how this is a spoiler since we have seen this image many other times.

Because this is an image for tomorrows episode and no body knew that [spoiler]Optimus was gonna come back in episode 4[/spoiler] the description just said [quote]Team Prime rages war against the Decepticon Citadel[/quote] it didn't have any mention about [spoiler]Optimus coming back.[/spoiler]
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478277)
Posted by sdn1337 on April 11th, 2013 @ 4:42pm CDT
sabrigami wrote:Darn. I was kinda hoping they [spoiler]would have the guts to kill him and make SS the new prime.[/spoiler] Kinda discards the emotional impact with the past 2 episodes with this route.

I feel you man. He's probably going to be dead for a little bit. (promo picture that show his lifeless eyes) Maybe his time being dead will give smokescreen more leadership overall. But smokescreen prime? it doesnt sound right to me. I like him as a character and a leader at that would be better. But i could never imagine transformers seriously using smokescreen prime.
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478278)
Posted by El Duque on April 11th, 2013 @ 4:46pm CDT

Because all the prior images we're in relation to the toys. We didn't know if Prime would actually appear this way in the show. This image is directly from the Hub promoting tomorrow's new episode.
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478283)
Posted by XDMan on April 11th, 2013 @ 5:31pm CDT
Too bad Smokescreen isn't going to be the leader, but Prime's BH toy seems the only one who might be in the show. The retools for the other Transformers might be in the end of the season. I think they did this to avoid any animation errors of Prime in UM's colors or UM in Prime's colors.

There is the Takara version of the figure, and the Dr. Wu Star Saber, you know.

I could also imagine Dr. Wu making a mouthplated head for this guy as well.
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478286)
Posted by Neurie on April 11th, 2013 @ 5:41pm CDT
Whats the betting smokescreen gives up his spark and body to save Prime?
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478288)
Posted by _Anshin_ on April 11th, 2013 @ 5:57pm CDT
So.... what I got from this spoiler image is that after a near death experience Prime turns to Roids and pumping iron. Well, lets hope that the smaller ball bearings are aerodynamic in helping him channel his new found rage.

At least we don't have to listen to Smokescreen turn emo like Starscream did.
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478290)
Posted by YRQRM0 on April 11th, 2013 @ 6:22pm CDT
Whoever wrote this headline...it kinda gave away the spoiler without even seeing the pic...why write Optimus Prime image?
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478291)
Posted by partholon on April 11th, 2013 @ 6:36pm CDT
Ya mean he doesn't die ? ? ?

Lol

:D
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478292)
Posted by partholon on April 11th, 2013 @ 6:36pm CDT
Ya mean he doesn't die ? ? ?

Lol

:D
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478293)
Posted by EagleBot13 on April 11th, 2013 @ 6:37pm CDT
Neurie wrote:Whats the betting smokescreen gives up his spark and body to save Prime?

I never thought about that before. That would make for quite the twist.
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478294)
Posted by EagleBot13 on April 11th, 2013 @ 6:38pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:

it didn't have any mention about [spoiler]Optimus coming back.[/spoiler][/quote]
That makes sense.
Re: New Official Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Image - Spoiler Alert (1478295)
Posted by EagleBot13 on April 11th, 2013 @ 6:40pm CDT
I really wish I had the hub and didn't have to resort to youtube. Anyone know of anywhere else I might be able to watch the show more easely.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial