TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed

Transformers News: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed

Thursday, August 29th, 2013 2:29PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,252

The official Transformers Collectors' Club has revealed another figure in next year's TFSS 2.0! Take a look at Fisitron, a redeco of Generations Roadbuster from the Wreckers/Ruination combiner set.

TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed

TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed

Udate: TFCC has updated their images with altered deco, and changed his Elite Guard symbol to a standard Autobot symbol.

TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed

TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed
Credit(s): TFCC

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514704)
Posted by Mkall on August 29th, 2013 @ 2:36pm CDT
This one ain't bad at all.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514705)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on August 29th, 2013 @ 2:44pm CDT
Why are all the images on the site hidden in the forum threads?

Figure is ok.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514707)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 29th, 2013 @ 2:48pm CDT
And he's a member of the Elite Guard? That would make him part of Wings of Honor. Not bad looking, he's just missing his Lightformer gimmick. :)

By the by, that marks the three who are straight redecos. Next reveal will show the first of three new heads (not counting the bonus)! :grin:
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514714)
Posted by gothsaurus on August 29th, 2013 @ 3:08pm CDT
The colors are AAAALMOST perfect to the G1. Hoping they have one on hand to match plastic for the actual pressing. Looks like the tan could be a tiny bit more orange (which will help differentiate it from Swindle) and the blue a little lighter.

All things considered, it looks really good. The pink and yellow and teal highlights are in there. Head sculpt is really close. Knowing they only get a certain number of new heads, I'm really pleased with this guy in the lineup... and his being able to combine with the Wrecker gestalt... huge win.

Maybe we'll get a third party clunky awesome add on weapon.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514716)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 29th, 2013 @ 3:14pm CDT
Wait, this is Fisitron and he's based on FOC Swindle a member of a combiner team? A team that also has a helicopter in it.
Let me guess, he won't be the only figure in this set that's based on a FOC Combaticon mold.

If that's so, this will be hilarious and awesome. Two sets of combining Wreckers and one of them based on a joke :D
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514717)
Posted by BluavalancheZ71 on August 29th, 2013 @ 3:19pm CDT
I know they haven't released all the TFSS figures yet, but there are 4 remaining, doesn's mean we wont get the other 4 to make another bruticus/ruination. I highly doubt that though.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514718)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 29th, 2013 @ 3:21pm CDT
Oh, yes, I'd take that. That is, unless we get a Rotorstorm from Vortex. I would like to keep the diversity of the combiner without getting Whirl. If not, that's totally fine, I can live with two limbs sharing the same mold.

Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514720)
Posted by Jack Hallows on August 29th, 2013 @ 3:24pm CDT
ironfist is the man. wish he had the cerebro shell scar on his head though. and his lightformer cannon and/or cerebro shell hand cannon.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514721)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 29th, 2013 @ 3:26pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:So are they doing these reveals weekly? If so, that will give me a reason to look forward to the week.

It would seem like it. Next thursday it's the first new head, and it better not be Chromedome!
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514722)
Posted by gothsaurus on August 29th, 2013 @ 3:26pm CDT
Heck yeah to Rotorstorm. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514728)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on August 29th, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
I wish they would have painted his feet different and not that green. Yeah I know it's to pay homage to the original but those feet. They probably serve him and glow while walking in the pitch dark. :P

Still I will give this guy a good home...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514746)
Posted by Powered Convoy on August 29th, 2013 @ 5:57pm CDT
The photos have been changed.

He has orange instead of yellow, the green on his shoulders is orange and on his feet are blue, his Elite Guard symbols is now a standard Autobot symbol. I imagine the orange is to match the other Wreckers.

I'd have preferred hot pink eyes personally. The rest is good.

Randy
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514749)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 29th, 2013 @ 6:19pm CDT
Powered Convoy wrote:The photos have been changed.

I'd have preferred hot pink eyes personally. The rest is good.

Randy
Specifically:

Now that he no longer has the Elite Guard symbol, he can rightfully join his Wrecker brethren. 8)
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514755)
Posted by njb902 on August 29th, 2013 @ 7:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Powered Convoy wrote:The photos have been changed.

I'd have preferred hot pink eyes personally. The rest is good.

Randy
Specificallypecifically:

Why would they need to be mutually exclusive?
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514756)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 29th, 2013 @ 7:13pm CDT
njb902 wrote:Why would they need to be mutually exclusive?
Simple. They're two different organizations.

One wouldn't count members of the Pretender Monsters as part of the Terrorcons just because they're both monster beasts, would they?
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514757)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on August 29th, 2013 @ 7:15pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Powered Convoy wrote:The photos have been changed.

I'd have preferred hot pink eyes personally. The rest is good.

Randy
Specificallypecifically:

Why would they need to be mutually exclusive?

Typically, the Elite Guard operate within a very strict protocol. The Wreckers do not and don't care to know what the word protocol means.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514758)
Posted by njb902 on August 29th, 2013 @ 7:40pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
njb902 wrote:Why would they need to be mutually exclusive?
Simple. They're two different organizations.

Just because I'm in a platoon doesn't mean I'm not part of a company, battalion, regiment/brigade, division, corps, or army.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514760)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 29th, 2013 @ 7:48pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
njb902 wrote:Why would they need to be mutually exclusive?
Simple. They're two different organizations.

I can agree with that logic, plus I found the initial color layout Featuring the "Wings" more visually striking.
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514762)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 29th, 2013 @ 8:17pm CDT
njb902 wrote:

As an aspiring Marine: ;)^
Re: TFSS 2.0 Fisitron Revealed (1514763)
Posted by ausbot on August 29th, 2013 @ 8:20pm CDT
I love this but I still want a Vortex/Rotorstorm (New head)repaint, Onslaught/ Pyro repaint, Brawl/ Guzzle repaint, and Blast-off/ Xaaron (new head)repaint.