Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013

Transformers News: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013

Thursday, July 25th, 2013 2:23PM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News, People News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 13,480

Just one day to go, and TFcon continues to announce special guest! Artist Dan Khanna will be returning this year to offer commissions and prints.

TFcon is happy to announce the return of artist Dan Khanna to the 2013 convention. He will be selling prints and offering commissions to attendees all weekend long.

Canada’s 12th annual Premiere Transformers Collectors Convention will take place July 26th to 28th, 2013. TFcon will return to the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre, 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario.

Re: TFcon 2013 dates announced: July 26 – 28th, 2013
Credit(s): TFcon
Re: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013 (1506526)
Posted by UltraPrimal on July 25th, 2013 @ 3:07pm CDT
Hey guys, if you're coming to TFcon, be sure to come by my table. I'll have tons of stuff for sale from my own collection. Some MISB, some MIB, some loose. And be sure to get one of my limited edition TFcon exclusive "Prime Propaganda" posters!

Re: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013 (1506803)
Posted by Dr Va'al on July 26th, 2013 @ 5:15pm CDT
Talented artist and Seibertron friend Andrew Griffith has popped by to let everyone know that not only will he be attending TFCon this weekend, he's also prepared an very limited exclusive convention print in honour of one of the other guests! Check it out below.

[quote]Exclusive TFCon Crasher Print

In honor of Marilyn Lightstone's (the voice of Crasher from Gobots) appearance at TFCon, I'm selling an exclusive print at the show this weekend.

Signed and numbered and limited to 25. Stop by my table to get yours at TFCon 2013.[/quote]
Re: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013 (1506841)
Posted by blitzoctane on July 26th, 2013 @ 8:55pm CDT
Great looking print. I would love to have a t-shirt with that.
Re: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013 (1506862)
Posted by zodconvoy on July 26th, 2013 @ 10:50pm CDT
Nice! I picked up the Autobot Invitational and Decepticon Air Show prints at Wizard World Philly back in May and they look great framed on my living room.
Re: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013 (1506922)
Posted by joevill on July 27th, 2013 @ 8:23am CDT
Wow this is a really awesome print! I have friends going maybe I can have them pick me up a print.

Ending Soon On eBay

VINTAGE Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals 2 SUPER RARE WHITE DINOBOT DLX Class - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 54 minutes 30 seconds
New Transformers Legends LG23 Galvatron Takara Tomy - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 38 minutes 41 seconds
TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT TURBOMASTER SCORCH EURO EXCLUSIVE TRAILBREAKER G1 FIGURE - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 41 minutes 36 seconds
Wheeljack Transformers G1 Autobots 4.5" Car Figure Takara 1982 Italian Alitalia - Time Remaining: 14 days 12 hours 57 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 1991 G1 RESCUE FORCE KILLBISON MOC MINT - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 30 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers G1 Takara Tomy Encore 09 Omega Supreme MISB japan best price online - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 35 minutes 22 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Encore 11 Skywarp & Thundercracker Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 20 minutes 57 seconds
VINTAGE Transformers Beast Wars MEGA CLASS INFERNO "SEALED" BRAND NEW PREDACON - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 8 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits