WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee

Transformers News: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee

Tuesday, July 13th, 2010 8:34AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 61,934

If he's like, this super-advanced robot, why does he transform into this piece-of-crap Camaro?

Some new images have surfaced of Transformers 3 being filmed in Milwaukee, courtesy of WITI-TV FOX6Now.com. Not only do we get to see Shia LaBeouf, Rosie Huntington Whiteley, Michael Bay and Patrick Dempsy but also a familiar yet new face: a 1972 Datsun 510 painted to look like the 1976 Classic Camaro version of Bumblebee from the first Transformers movie. The exact identity of this mystery car is as yet unknown.

More images can be seen courtesy of Fox6Now.com.

For the latest in Transformers movie news, stick with Seibertron.com!
Credit(s): Amy Kant from WITI-TV FOX6Now.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097467)
Posted by EyeOfTheTigatron on July 13th, 2010 @ 8:52am CDT
WTF? hes not even his old Camaro!
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097468)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 13th, 2010 @ 8:53am CDT
lol, I so want that to be a new old bumblebee. I love old cars, and old cars as TFs are even better. Not quite the 'makeover' everyone is expecting, eh?
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097469)
Posted by bengear on July 13th, 2010 @ 8:56am CDT
Ha! If it is indeed bumblebee I like the idea. What was he originally? A dinky little compact car (beetle), not a muscle car camaro. I dig it....he certainly would stand out less as a crappy car than a head turner if the idea is to avoid attention. interesting. :)
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097473)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 13th, 2010 @ 9:02am CDT
1976 Camaro:

So the Datsun's a bit of a step down, but it's still cool IMO. :lol:
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097474)
Posted by originaldave77 on July 13th, 2010 @ 9:04am CDT
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097478)
Posted by astig on July 13th, 2010 @ 9:10am CDT
:-? Hmmm..it's probably not BB as we've already seen his new upgraded camaro...probably not even a TF... if it is him then it's quite a downgrade...

I'm thinking, maybe BB goes back to fight with the autobots, then sam missing his friend, gets a "new" car which resembles BB in some way...but that's just me thinking. 8-}
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097481)
Posted by Diem on July 13th, 2010 @ 9:12am CDT
originaldave77 wrote:Don't know about you guys, but forget the car! Check out Rachel! Darn photographer clearly had his priorities messed up. I like what I see though. :x

Sorry, on this forum we're all looking at the car first.

astig wrote:

That theory sounds pretty solid to me.
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097482)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on July 13th, 2010 @ 9:14am CDT

LOL, on a side note they look so miss-matched. I mean, Megan and Shia at least looked compatable age wise....this though. Rosie looks like she's attending a Gala whilst Shia looks to be attending Prom....its pretty funny.

As for the downgrade, the only thing I'm wondering about is mass shifting being everyone in the production were so against it in the begining....but there's a very notable difference in mass between either model Camaro and this Datsun. Or maybe it's just how it's shot....meh who knows.
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097483)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on July 13th, 2010 @ 9:16am CDT
Diem wrote:

Sorry, on this forum we're all looking at the car first.

Oh not everyone..... :shock: ;)
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097485)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on July 13th, 2010 @ 9:16am CDT
Mercy that girl looks great in that dress
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097486)
Posted by adamassc on July 13th, 2010 @ 9:20am CDT
Maybe that's not BB, but rather an Autobot that so looks up to him that he tried to look as much like BB as possible: It's Bumper
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097489)
Posted by Mkall on July 13th, 2010 @ 9:30am CDT
I think Michael Bay fell for a Chinese KO. Or perhaps it's Bumblebee's stunt double?
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097490)
Posted by bengear on July 13th, 2010 @ 9:33am CDT
The 4th pic makes me think....What would Homer do?

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm....Gummy de Milo!

Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097502)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on July 13th, 2010 @ 10:06am CDT
Awesome! There's a Jaguar! :KREMZEEK: I don't mind if it isn't a Transformer, but I love Jaguars! :D It's probably Dempsey's character's car :P

Speaking of him, glad to see it looks like he's having fun filming with Shia and Rosie.

And speaking of Rosie, I think she's growing on me now...Haha

EDIT: Okay, I have a theory on the people, due to this scene...Respective-character-wise, maybe Rosie is Dempsey's daughter and Shia is picking her up from her Dad's work-place...And in a limp attempt to impress her Dad, he turns up in the old banger and it breaks down, humerously behind the Dad's slick Jaguar...Thoughts?
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097504)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 13th, 2010 @ 10:07am CDT
See those stripes...custom painted...

I have to agree Ms. newgirl looks fairly fine in this frame.
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097506)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 13th, 2010 @ 10:11am CDT
Look below; accidentally pressed the wrong button without knowing :lol:
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097507)
Posted by soundwave1994 on July 13th, 2010 @ 10:11am CDT

surprised no ones noticed its actually rosie not rache and my opinion is that the car is bumble bee before he became a camaro so maybe a flash back where you see him as this
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097508)
Posted by First-Aid on July 13th, 2010 @ 10:12am CDT
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097509)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 13th, 2010 @ 10:14am CDT
First-Aid wrote:Wow...I didn't know there were any Datsuns still running...that's kinda impressive...

No way, it's a Datsun, that means Prowl, Bluestreak, or Smokescreen... :lol: :lol:
Re: WITI-TV Fox6Now.com posts gallery of Transformers 3 filming in Milwaukee (1097511)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 13th, 2010 @ 10:16am CDT
...Bumblebee gets his body destroyed, but his spark survived, and is transferred into that pile of crap Datsun.

Sideswipe wrote:Damn, I'm good!

My sentiments exactly :lol: :lol:

100,000$ in Energon says that's the reason why that Datsun is colored like that :lol:

Ending Soon On eBay

2015 Transformers Generations Combiner Wars THUNDERCRACKER Leader Class MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Coins Lot 9 pcs Devastator Optimus Soundwave MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 31 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers G1 1989 GUNRUNNER figure complete pretender hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 14 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DREADWING GENERATION 2 - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 5 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers G2 1992 SCAVENGER MOSC mint yellow devastator EUROPEAN hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 36 minutes 24 seconds
VINTAGE Hasbro G1 1985 TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT WARRIOR TRACKS ORIGINAL BOX - Time Remaining: 16 days 15 hours 36 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers T Shirt Optimus Prime L Large Autobots Gray Universal Studios - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 36 minutes 57 seconds
Vintage G1 Transformers Scattershot 1987 HASBRO TAKARA - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 19 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory