Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby spartanH85 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:24 pm

I just love how people are still griping about Optimus Primes Flames. "Oh no Michael bay destroyed my childhood! he put flames on Optimus and he's not a flat nose! Oh no!"

People get over it. Number one: Flat nosed semi's are "obsolete" Number two: Not one person complained about G2 Laser Optimus Prime. Not only was he a LONG NOSE semi his Colors while not red and blue still had the same basic pattern Bayverse Prime has (except the flames)

the other thing that bugs me...if so many people "hate" Michael bay for what he's doing with Transformers why do you people still support him? "Im not going to see that movie" but you do anyway and complain more? "I hate those new designs!" but yet you still collect the toys....Wow....
spartanH85
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:52 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Delta Magnus » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Motto: "Freelance shitposting agent, yes?"
Weapon: Megaton Battle Sword
Actually, we still have flat-nose trucks over in the UK. Not sure if they're really the same thing as what Optimus was, though.
5mm posts FTW!
Mkall wrote:
Blurrz wrote:I cant get into Combiner Wars.. the combined mode doesn't look like its flush, as if they're just upscaling PCCs.

I know what you mean. It looks like they took 5 robots and combined them into one big robot. It doesn't make any sense!
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Headmaster
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Location: Scuzzy bar in Kaon
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby FurStreak » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:28 pm

The most recent group shot of all of the vehicles and the ambulance in the background is most intriguing. Although I hate to say this, but the ambulance is just that. An ambulance. It will not be playing a part within the movie as it is not Ratchet.

As you can clearly see, it is a plane jane ambulance with no special characteristics at all. This ambulance is part of the on site safety and rescue crew for the stunt drivers in such a case as an accident occurs. All vehicles have a specific area in which they must park so that they will be out of frame for when scenes are shot.

As you can see within the picture, the camera vehicle is also parked amongst the other vehicles and known autobots. The only vehicle missing in the picture is Hound, so they must have him elsewhere in order to do a filming sequence. These vehicles are in hiding from the camera as you can see by the higher ground that is behind them. Filming will occur down the road or on the other side of that rise in ground.

I have gone to college for graphics and design among film makers, so I know quite a few tricks from just looking at pictures about movies.
FurStreak
Micromaster
Posts: 98
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:50 pm
Buy from FurStreak on eBay

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
spartanH85 wrote:the other thing that bugs me...if so many people "hate" Michael bay for what he's doing with Transformers why do you people still support him? "Im not going to see that movie" but you do anyway and complain more? "I hate those new designs!" but yet you still collect the toys....Wow....
You'd be surprised by how many folks there are who haven't seen the movies. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18017
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby zatara1701 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Motto: ""It's all part of the plan...more or less.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
FurStreak wrote:The most recent group shot of all of the vehicles and the ambulance in the background is most intriguing. Although I hate to say this, but the ambulance is just that. An ambulance. It will not be playing a part within the movie as it is not Ratchet.

As you can clearly see, it is a plane jane ambulance with no special characteristics at all. This ambulance is part of the on site safety and rescue crew for the stunt drivers in such a case as an accident occurs. All vehicles have a specific area in which they must park so that they will be out of frame for when scenes are shot.

As you can see within the picture, the camera vehicle is also parked amongst the other vehicles and known autobots. The only vehicle missing in the picture is Hound, so they must have him elsewhere in order to do a filming sequence. These vehicles are in hiding from the camera as you can see by the higher ground that is behind them. Filming will occur down the road or on the other side of that rise in ground.

I have gone to college for graphics and design among film makers, so I know quite a few tricks from just looking at pictures about movies.


Ok, on site medical unit makes sense and is completely logical, BUT I think you are forgetting something... :-B

First, that ambulance was seen while they were filming a convoy scene with all the bots, and now since he is sitting there with his buddies, I cannot disagree with you more on the med unit thing. I am sure they DO have medical units out there, but not that ride inline with the Transformers as they go down the road :HEADHURTS:

Second, you say that the ambulance has no distinctive markings or characteristics markings, etc... 1) They are Robots in Disguise and 2) there hasn't been a pic of the ambulance that's close enough of clear enough to make that specific of statement. :BANG_HEAD: The ONLY distinctive marking he would have is an Autobot symbol. :BOT:

Oh, and thanks for all the filmmaking tips and info you gave, but REALLY dude, does that have any bearing on what we are talking about?? As always, we can speculate all day, but we REALLY won't know till we see the toys and/or movie... :michaelbay:
zatara1701
Fuzor
Posts: 233
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby sdn1337 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Delta Magnus wrote:Dang....Optimus looks pimpin' in that shot.


I agree.

I'm loving how the Autobots look together. :BOT:

Very excited to see what is still left in store.
User avatar
sdn1337
Micromaster
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:31 am
Buy from sdn1337 on eBay

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Capt.Failure » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
spartanH85 wrote:the other thing that bugs me...if so many people "hate" Michael bay for what he's doing with Transformers why do you people still support him? "Im not going to see that movie" but you do anyway and complain more? "I hate those new designs!" but yet you still collect the toys....Wow....
You'd be surprised by how many folks there are who haven't seen the movies. ;)


Trust me Sabr, the plot hole discussion threads prove that at least 70% of the people who hate the films haven't seen them. ;)
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby El Duque » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Many thanks to RE515TANT, who dropped by with some great images and a short video clip of the Rally Fighter vehicle from the "Transformes 4" filming in Texas. These images give us our best look to date at the vehicle, which has yet to revealed as a Transformer or human vehicle. Enjoy the embedded video and images below.

RE515TANT wrote:I spotted this truck in the Austin area carrying cars for the Transformers 4 movie that is currently filming. This is confirmation that a Rally Fighter will be part of the movie when it releases. Notice that the semi-cab has "Paramount Pictures" written on it.

Special thanks to MacDogg for driving while I filmed.




Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Rated X » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Somebody's bound to like it but I think it's ugly as hell. It's a freakin sports car with monster truck wheels and a paint job that looks like black primer. Larry the Cable Guy would love it.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6330
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Ultra Markus » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
is that a tiburon?
User avatar
Ultra Markus
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 807
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:48 pm
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby xyl360 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Rated X wrote:Somebody's bound to like it but I think it's ugly as hell. It's a freakin sports car with monster truck wheels and a paint job that looks like black primer. Larry the Cable Guy would love it.

Hehe, yeah, that would be me :P.

I really dig this thing and I'm betting it's one of the Dreds in a new form due in part to the colors as well as the large Cadillac behind it with matching rims.

I like gunmetal as a color on badass cars (I'm also a big fan of the Batmobile :P).
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3008
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Eagleblaster » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:23 pm

Them rims/tires give the vehicle a Decepticon feeling. Maybe shall I say Knockout, just guessing.
Eagleblaster
Minibot
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:48 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby ILL-Star » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Motto: "What is life without misfortune?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
Every time I see this I think Lockdown. I really hope it's him. The vehicle looks very similar to his.
ILL-Star
Fuzor
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby ILL-Star » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Motto: "What is life without misfortune?"
Weapon: Cluster Bombs
As long as he doesn't die, it better be Ratchet. And Hound isn't there because he's already been killed off. :lol: ..... I seriously hope not. :-(
ILL-Star
Fuzor
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby sdn1337 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:24 pm

The rally fighter is fitting for one of the dreds.

I hope the Decepticons have good color schemes this time around.

There was too much grey and black in the previous films.

Let's see some purple Decepticon insignia! :CON:
User avatar
sdn1337
Micromaster
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:31 am
Buy from sdn1337 on eBay

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby spartanH85 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:47 pm

I'm by no means bashing those who actually have not saw the movies. I give them props for actually standing by their words. Its the ones who complain but still go see the movies and complain even more that bugs me. As for the Flat nose still being used in the UK I was completely unaware of that. That's awesome!
spartanH85
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:52 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby xyl360 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:16 pm

spartanH85 wrote:I'm by no means bashing those who actually have not saw the movies. I give them props for actually standing by their words. Its the ones who complain but still go see the movies and complain even more that bugs me. As for the Flat nose still being used in the UK I was completely unaware of that. That's awesome!

I'd actually argue the opposite. I don't think it's fair to judge the movies unless you've actually seen them and it's possible that those who do continue to go see them in theatres (me not being one of them ever since RotF, although I did rent DotM) or see them afterwards on video etc. are simply giving the sequels the benefit of the doubt to see if things have improved. DotM for example, while far from perfect, was far superior to RotF.
Image
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I am that which is, which was, and is yet to come.

And you will know my name is MEGATRON when I lay my vengeance upon you!
User avatar
xyl360
City Commander
Posts: 3008
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby That Bot » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
xyl360 wrote:DotM for example, while far from perfect, was far superior to RotF.

That's not a high bar. Drying paint is better than ROTF. At least the drying paint won't shove wrecking ball testicles in your face.

I will concede that DOTM was decent, however.
Image
That Bot
Headmaster
Posts: 1046
News Credits: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Watch That Bot on YouTube
Buy from That Bot on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby spartanH85 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:22 am

@ xyl360 I can see where you're coming from there. I've never thought about that way. Yeah DOTM was a tremendous improvement over ROTF and I do feel bad for the folks that lost faith during ROTF or even before. I can understand watching to see if things improved. I admit I do have one thing myself to complain about. Why the hell is Hound NOT Bulkhead??? Im happy to see a live action version of Hound but That vehicle mode SCREAMS Bulkhead! Ratchet (if indeed this pic does prove to be such) This is a big improvement from the H2 Mod.
spartanH85
Mini-Con
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:52 am

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby zatara1701 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:09 am

Motto: ""It's all part of the plan...more or less.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Rated X wrote:Somebody's bound to like it but I think it's ugly as hell. It's a freakin sports car with monster truck wheels and a paint job that looks like black primer. Larry the Cable Guy would love it.



"Sports car with monster truck wheels," REALLY???

You would think such a "Die Hard" Transformer fan would be at least a LITTLE into cars and trucks to keep up with our favorite bots :HEADHURTS:

What you are looking at is a Porsche Cayenne...Which is Porsche's Crossover/SUV. SOOOOO what you are looking at is an SUV with Monster Truck tires NOT a sports car. :BANG_HEAD:

Personally it looks badass...a badass TRUCK with all-terrain tires. :michaelbay:
zatara1701
Fuzor
Posts: 233
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby kirbenvost » Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:46 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
zatara1701 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Somebody's bound to like it but I think it's ugly as hell. It's a freakin sports car with monster truck wheels and a paint job that looks like black primer. Larry the Cable Guy would love it.



"Sports car with monster truck wheels," REALLY???

You would think such a "Die Hard" Transformer fan would be at least a LITTLE into cars and trucks to keep up with our favorite bots :HEADHURTS:

What you are looking at is a Porsche Cayenne...Which is Porsche's Crossover/SUV. SOOOOO what you are looking at is an SUV with Monster Truck tires NOT a sports car. :BANG_HEAD:

Personally it looks badass...a badass TRUCK with all-terrain tires. :michaelbay:


Actually... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_Cayenne

http://localmotors.com/rallyfighter/

Not a Cayenne.

I didn't look in too much detail, but it looks to be a purpose-built off-road/rally vehicle. I don't see anything there that looks like it was taken from a Cayenne.

Also, monster truck tires are bigger. Those are just large offroad beadlock wheels, similar to what short course trucks use.

>:oP
User avatar
kirbenvost
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8742
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby zatara1701 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Motto: ""It's all part of the plan...more or less.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
kirbenvost wrote:
zatara1701 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Somebody's bound to like it but I think it's ugly as hell. It's a freakin sports car with monster truck wheels and a paint job that looks like black primer. Larry the Cable Guy would love it.



"Sports car with monster truck wheels," REALLY???

You would think such a "Die Hard" Transformer fan would be at least a LITTLE into cars and trucks to keep up with our favorite bots :HEADHURTS:

What you are looking at is a Porsche Cayenne...Which is Porsche's Crossover/SUV. SOOOOO what you are looking at is an SUV with Monster Truck tires NOT a sports car. :BANG_HEAD:

Personally it looks badass...a badass TRUCK with all-terrain tires. :michaelbay:


Actually... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_Cayenne

http://localmotors.com/rallyfighter/

Not a Cayenne.

I didn't look in too much detail, but it looks to be a purpose-built off-road/rally vehicle. I don't see anything there that looks like it was taken from a Cayenne.

Also, monster truck tires are bigger. Those are just large offroad beadlock wheels, similar to what short course trucks use.

>:oP


Well it certainly looks like someone ripped of the iconic looks of a Porsche for this "Rally Fighter." Never heard of these things till I saw that website... I stand corrected :BOWDOWN:

Still looks like that company ripped off Porsche's design cues :HEADHURTS:

As far as WHO it is... I will go with a Con. Which Con?? I refuse to say anything of that sort after the whole Brawl vs. Devestator thing from part 1. :michaelbay:
Last edited by zatara1701 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zatara1701
Fuzor
Posts: 233
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
zatara1701 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Somebody's bound to like it but I think it's ugly as hell. It's a freakin sports car with monster truck wheels and a paint job that looks like black primer. Larry the Cable Guy would love it.



"Sports car with monster truck wheels," REALLY???

You would think such a "Die Hard" Transformer fan would be at least a LITTLE into cars and trucks to keep up with our favorite bots :HEADHURTS:

What you are looking at is a Porsche Cayenne...Which is Porsche's Crossover/SUV. SOOOOO what you are looking at is an SUV with Monster Truck tires NOT a sports car. :BANG_HEAD:

Personally it looks badass...a badass TRUCK with all-terrain tires. :michaelbay:


It's not a Porsche nor is it based on any other production vehicle. It's a custom purpose built machine. It does how ever use various parts from other vehicles (engine a Chevy LS3 used in the camaro/corvette, cooling system from a dodge challenger, etc. ( nothing borrowed from Porsche however). Body panels are completely custom.

I'm really liking this. Looks awesome and I hope it's a bot and not a human.vehicle so we get a toy out of it.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1188
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby zatara1701 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:23 pm

Motto: ""It's all part of the plan...more or less.""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
5150 Cruiser wrote:
zatara1701 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Somebody's bound to like it but I think it's ugly as hell. It's a freakin sports car with monster truck wheels and a paint job that looks like black primer. Larry the Cable Guy would love it.



"Sports car with monster truck wheels," REALLY???

You would think such a "Die Hard" Transformer fan would be at least a LITTLE into cars and trucks to keep up with our favorite bots :HEADHURTS:

What you are looking at is a Porsche Cayenne...Which is Porsche's Crossover/SUV. SOOOOO what you are looking at is an SUV with Monster Truck tires NOT a sports car. :BANG_HEAD:

Personally it looks badass...a badass TRUCK with all-terrain tires. :michaelbay:


It's not a Porsche nor is it based on any other production vehicle. It's a custom purpose built machine. It does how ever use various parts from other vehicles (engine a Chevy LS3 used in the camaro/corvette, cooling system from a dodge challenger, etc. ( nothing borrowed from Porsche however). Body panels are completely custom.

I'm really liking this. Looks awesome and I hope it's a bot and not a human.vehicle so we get a toy out of it.



Look on the Brightside...some of the BEST movie toys were "human vehicles" that became bots for toys :grin: but were never bots in the movies...

My only regret is we NEVER got our Mt. Dew machine toy...Sure, I got a toaster, but come on!!! Of course the vacuum was the best looking out the the AppliaCons...yep, that's right, I coined a phrase!! :DANCE: Still pisses me off that Bee got yelled at for saving Sam's bitchy ass that was running away from them :HEADHURTS:

Anyways... my point, human or actual bot, we could still see a toy, AND I think the human vehicle toys came out BETTER because they were not limited by the movie or CGI models. Just saying...
zatara1701
Fuzor
Posts: 233
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:09 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers 4 Vehicles Revealed.

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:It's a freakin sports car with monster truck wheels and a paint job that looks like black primer.
So... in other words... it's a ghetto car? :P
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18017
News Credits: 111
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014