Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math"

Transformers News: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math"

Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 4:43PM CST

Categories: Site News, Media, Podcast
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 101,358

We're back with another all new episode of the Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast, featuring Counterpunch, Jon3.0, Tigertracks, and Razorclaw. Listen as we disseminate our opinions on matters most Prime. As always, you can obtain the podcast by visiting the podcast download area or directly from iTunes.

First up, we give you some wild speculation, hopes, and dreams for the toys of BotCon 2012, after the recent reveal:

Next, we discuss the frustration many fans are feeling towards the "First Edition" Transformers Prime figures:

While on the topic of exclusivity, we discuss the Evac character being introduced at Transformers: The Ride, opening in Universal Studios Singapore:

Before moving on to pleasant matters, we get a cold, hard analysis from Counterpunch on which Third Party Devastator homage he'll be buying:

VS

Finally, we wrap up the show with some listener questions and bragging rights!

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers resource!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313451)
Posted by It Is Him on November 16th, 2011 @ 5:49pm CST

Let me remind all of you, that this is a privilege and an honor! Helping me should be its own intrinsic reward. I will be opening my user inbox to applications within the evening.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313481)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 16th, 2011 @ 7:17pm CST
Cybertron Blurr (with Armada Blurr's head) for Prowl.

Movie Stockade for X-Brawn (he wouldn't even need a new head, and his altmode isn't an exact match for the real car it was based on, so it isn't a licensed vehicle toy, right?).

Since you really like RiD, Counterpunch, this is for you. ;)

Yes. That is so true! Prime Bulkhead is a short guy, while Animated Bulkhead is huge. Animation model-wise, that is. :D

You're right. Deluxe Arcee's too big. But Cyberverse Legion's too small (in Robot Mode). It would be nice if they were to make a Cyberverse Commander Arcee as well.

I salute you for your show-accuracy views, CP. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

Okay, "ihaterazorclaw@cybertron.com.". Got it. ;)^ :lol:
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313505)
Posted by trence5 on November 16th, 2011 @ 8:38pm CST
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313508)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 16th, 2011 @ 8:51pm CST
trence5 wrote:I'm listing to the podcast now... Hey I must have missed it but I don't remember seeing Peaugh compare Classics Optimus to Voyager Optimus from TF: Prime show
Now that you mention it, I don't remember that either. :???:
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313525)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 16th, 2011 @ 9:36pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Now that you mention it, I don't remember that either. :???:

He did so via twitter.

EDIT: Here you go.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313532)
Posted by Rated X on November 16th, 2011 @ 10:10pm CST
It Is Him wrote:Since my laptop gave up the ghost, I require assistance in listening to this podcast. That means that some lucky user gets to dial my phone number, crank up the volume on their PC, and play the podcast through a telephone receiver, where I will be engrossed in Transformers for the next three hours, racking up plan minutes.

I heard Best Buy got some great deals on laptops for Black Friday ! ;)
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313539)
Posted by trence5 on November 16th, 2011 @ 10:34pm CST
amcgrath929 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Now that you mention it, I don't remember that either. :???:

He did so via twitter.

EDIT: Here you go.

Thank you!!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313556)
Posted by Trikeboy on November 16th, 2011 @ 11:57pm CST
trence5 wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Now that you mention it, I don't remember that either. :???:

He did so via twitter.

EDIT: Here you go.

Thank you!!

Wow, he's bigger than I thought he would be, that's great. Also, good size on Bulkhead too.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313661)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 17th, 2011 @ 7:57am CST
Thinking ahead by two episodes...

Would you all like to do a show where you can call into us?
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313663)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 17th, 2011 @ 7:59am CST
Counterpunch wrote:Thinking ahead by two episodes...

Would you all like to do a show where you can call into us?
That would be awesome! 8)

The only downside would be everyone of us who calls in would probably feel that we didn't have enough to time to say all that we'd want to say. :-|
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313687)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 17th, 2011 @ 9:27am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:Thinking ahead by two episodes...

Would you all like to do a show where you can call into us?
That would be awesome! 8)

That's the breaks homie! ;)

You ever listen to when I try and cut people off to move things on...our boys on the show don't feel like they get to say all they want to say. >:oP
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313689)
Posted by joevill on November 17th, 2011 @ 9:28am CST
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313700)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 17th, 2011 @ 9:54am CST
joevill wrote:It's not going to be RID Scourge, it will be Shattered Glass G2 Redux Optimus Prime!! :lol:
Oh. :HALUC: Now, there's an idea!

Though, I don't think he's "an enemy thought defeated." ;)
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313717)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 17th, 2011 @ 11:04am CST
Don't forget to email Razorclaw!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313718)
Posted by joevill on November 17th, 2011 @ 11:07am CST
Counterpunch wrote:Don't forget to email Razorclaw!

ihaterazorclaw@seibertron right?
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313722)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 17th, 2011 @ 11:16am CST
yup
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313725)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 17th, 2011 @ 11:20am CST
BRING IT
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313726)
Posted by joevill on November 17th, 2011 @ 11:23am CST
Razorclaw0000 wrote:BRING IT

It will be BROUGHT and in the end, you will be broke ! :CON:
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313730)
Posted by Pig on November 17th, 2011 @ 11:33am CST
I only listened because I wanted to hear their cross examination of the 3rd party Devastators. It turns out they're basing their opinions on the photos everyone has seen. This isn't a comparison of the figures in-hand. So anything they say is subjective babble.

Hearing Mike's thoughts on the 3rd party Devastators makes me never want to hear his opinion on collecting ever again. He projects so much wish-list fanboy expectation bullshit that it hurts to listen to him.

Bob... Thanks for wasting my time hearing you be a little bitch who isn't going to buy either set. Great info bro.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #32 "Cold Math" (1313734)
Posted by It Is Him on November 17th, 2011 @ 11:43am CST
Pig wrote:blah blah blah.

Rated X wrote:I heard Best Buy got some great deals on laptops for Black Friday ! ;)

Good idea! Though I prefer to be at Wal-mart for the PCC deal. :lol: