Falling Skies Discussion thread

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Wing Saber II » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
This is the discussion for the TV Show "Falling Skies"

The chaotic aftermath of an alien attack has left most of the world completely incapacitated. In the six months since the initial invasion, the few survivors have banded together outside major cities to begin the difficult task of fighting back. Each day is a test of survival as citizen soldiers work to protect the people in their care while also engaging in an insurgency campaign against the occupying alien force.


Discuss away!
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Burn » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 pm

I love how people create a thread to discuss something but don't bother to add their own thoughts immediately.

Anyhoo ...

Season finale next week. Show started off slow but it's picked up the pace and has actually become a pretty good show.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42599
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Wing Saber II » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Burn wrote:Season finale next week. Show started off slow but it's picked up the pace and has actually become a pretty good show.

I was absolutly shocked by the Skitters turning out to be Harnessed kids! :shock:
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Burn » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Screw spoilers, if people are going to come into this thread and discuss it they should have seen it by now.

I wasn't suprised by what they found when they did the autopsy. But I think you'll find they're kids from another planet.

Unless of course this is human based (hence their use of human weaponary) ...
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42599
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Falling Skies Discussion thread

Postby Wing Saber II » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 am

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Burn wrote:I wasn't suprised by what they found when they did the autopsy. But I think you'll find they're kids from another planet.

That's true, I hadn't thought of that. They could be going from planet to planet or something.
Burn wrote:Unless of course this is human based (hence their use of human weaponary) ...

I still don't see how the mechs supposedly have been using human bullets. whenever they shoot, they seem to be firing lasers.
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity


Return to General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Voyager Class BLUDGEON Complete With Manual - Time Remaining: 26 days 23 hours 34 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 18 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Robots In Disguise Ransack GTS Prim us Unleashed Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 50 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 SOUNDWAVE COMPLETE BUT NO LASERBEAK 1980s ORIGINAL VINTAGE - Time Remaining: 20 days 25 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 1989 RARE ACTION MASTERS WHEELJACK TURBO RACER + CATALOG NEW MIB - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 35 minutes 25 seconds
1996 Transformers Machine Wars Evil Decepticon Starscream Hasbro Takara - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 36 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Bumblebee Stinger Reversible Muscle Costume 10-12 L New AOE - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 52 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Salvage Garbage Truck Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 25 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016