Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery!

Transformers News: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery!

Monday, July 12th, 2010 2:15AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 67,824

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the all the latest news on Transformers 3!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097040)
Posted by Ravage XK on July 12th, 2010 @ 2:46am CDT
Is it me or are Prime's smoke stacks bigger than ever? I like his trailer, I cant wait to see the leader class figure with its trailer.
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097041)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 12th, 2010 @ 2:55am CDT
I love that the Mercedes has a Munich numberplate! Nice touch.

The Stunticons look awesome.
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097052)
Posted by Overloaded on July 12th, 2010 @ 4:16am CDT
Man we need all the Stunticons and all the Aerialbota and also the Combaticons
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097059)
Posted by CybertronHotShot on July 12th, 2010 @ 4:50am CDT
Overloaded wrote:Man we need all the Stunticons and all the Aerialbota and also the Combaticons
And the Protectobots :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097080)
Posted by Overloaded on July 12th, 2010 @ 7:01am CDT
CybertronHotShot wrote:
And the Protectobots :KREMZEEK:

True I would also like to see Prowl , Hound , Sunstreaker , Cliffjumper trying to battle a resurected Devastator and Omega Supreme saving them and I still reckon Jazz should be resurected by sector 7
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097092)
Posted by Daddycon on July 12th, 2010 @ 7:47am CDT
Really looking forward to the film now and can't wait for the crew to hit DC. If I can't make it as an extra, I will certainly have my 4-year-old son with me to catch glimpses of the action. Chase on the National Mall should be killer.
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097101)
Posted by dragons on July 12th, 2010 @ 8:30am CDT
wow prime is darker shade of blue looks navy color blue to me cant get enough of that trailer race car bots i laugh if there autobots not decepticons cant wait to see how the trailer is involved

what is prime doing driving behind the camera car when the chase is going on

is the blue car jolt?
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097122)
Posted by GEEWUN on July 12th, 2010 @ 9:21am CDT
Shockwave...

Stunticons....

Prime's Trailer....

Send-Autobots-Home storyline....

New Ferrari....

Man this jusst keeps getting better!
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097132)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 12th, 2010 @ 10:00am CDT
One more Transformer to add to my list of Possible Transformers that might be the "Stunticons":
Here is the current holders;

*Mirage
*Hot Shot
*Smokescreen

Now, the final guesser is....

*REFLECTOR

"WHAT???" You might ask? Well, think of it; the NASCARs are of similar colors of the three components of Reflector, toy-wise speaking, so it's very possible that these cars are Reflector. Who knows, their robot modes might even look G1-esque.
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097143)
Posted by omega666 on July 12th, 2010 @ 10:40am CDT
:BOOM:
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097181)
Posted by Rated X on July 12th, 2010 @ 12:40pm CDT
Im no fan of NASCAR but I love the original Stunticons ill have to pick up the figures for these guys when they come out. I hope they dont pull any monkey business like they did with the motorcycle triplets in the last film. (a secret combiner form that is mysteriously scrapped or a repaint that comes out a year too late and in the wrong color)
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097200)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on July 12th, 2010 @ 2:14pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:[color=teal]If today's videos left you wanting more, well we've got more. 478 images Seibertron.com style, of the Transformers 3 set on July 11, 2010 in Downtown Chicago. What you'll find inside are up close looks at the Autobots - Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Ironhide, and the yet to be named Ferrari and Mercedes Transformers. There's a boatload of pictures of the well armed Stunticons, Red, Blue and Green. And to top it all off, tons of photos featuring the overall Transformers 3 filming environment. Check out the gallery by clicking on the pictures below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the all the latest news on Transformers 3! [/color]

These are some great pictures
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097222)
Posted by CybertronHotShot on July 12th, 2010 @ 3:52pm CDT
Overloaded wrote:
CybertronHotShot wrote:
And the Protectobots :KREMZEEK:

Prowl fighting Barricade, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Jazz Hound and Cliffjumper make a stand against Devastator. Awesome. :APPLAUSE: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097263)
Posted by Archanubis on July 12th, 2010 @ 6:22pm CDT
I wouldn't be surprised if that Red Ferrari turns out to be a reformatted Sideswipe.

As for the Stunticons - I hope they name 'em either Drag Strip, Dead End, Breakdown, or Wildrider (sorry, Motormaster is still a truck in my mind).
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097292)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on July 12th, 2010 @ 8:32pm CDT
It's funny I was more excited to see the camera equipment then the cars...LOL Must be a filming thing. I was drooling over that Dolly Rig they have set up on that car, I dont know if it's automated or manual control with a cockpit retrofitted on the roof. That lighting truck is knarly too, I'd be so nervous setting that thing up that high in "The Windy City" XD I wonder if they had the "Bay Buster" on set, or if they plan on filming a majority of the explosions and crashes on a closed set whilst capturing the gist of the after math and car chases here in Chicago.

The Nascar Death Race cars are fun. My faves are #42 and 88, I wonder if their respective drivers will make cameos via their holographic selves. I'm glad they gave them these half way battle ready transformation modes and that Bay has got over his phobia of "Doing more Car chase scenes."

What I would luv to see is a Formula 1 car Decepticon, that would just be so much fun. Especially if these are the "Stunticons".

-Josh

P.S. My favorite picture is the random arm at the end, I'm assuming thats Bay's arm? LOL :lol:
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097296)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on July 12th, 2010 @ 8:40pm CDT
I just love how over the top and cartoony yet badass the Stunticons look.

I cannot wait for the new movie.

Thanks Ryan for all the hardwork in getting this stuff!
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097318)
Posted by UltraPrimal on July 12th, 2010 @ 9:50pm CDT
Gotta wonder the toys are gonna be like for the Stunticons. If the car modes are already armed to the teeth, how are the robots gonna be weapon-wise? And is Hasbro gonna cheap out again and make them all repaints?
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097346)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 12th, 2010 @ 11:23pm CDT
Fingers crossed that the 'Stunticons' get more than a minute of screen time. :P
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097368)
Posted by Overloaded on July 13th, 2010 @ 1:17am CDT
CybertronHotShot wrote:
Overloaded wrote:
CybertronHotShot wrote:
And the Protectobots :KREMZEEK:

Is Barricade not dead ?
Re: Transformers 3 Filming In Chicago Exclusive Gallery! (1097373)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on July 13th, 2010 @ 2:06am CDT
Barricade never died, only in comics and books.

Glad these aren't true to the Stunticons, so we can have these, rename them, and them custom make movie style combining actual Stunticons!
I really like where the movie's going, machine gun cars are pretty awesome.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem