Custom head for Last knight's voyager megatron

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Custom head for Last knight's voyager megatron

Postby teeramaze » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm

I just have this excellent toy and He's so awesome.
I mean movie's megatron toys were very disappointed up til now.
But this TF5 voyager megatron looks gorgeous.
except for one thing....his head.
I think it looks like Jeeper Creeper to me.
So, i decided to custom him a bit using the head of TF prime megatron. And this is what i had done.

(PS. Sorry for my bad English, not my main language)
Attachments
12.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
03.jpg
All hail to lord megatron
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
10.jpg (85.64 KiB) Viewed 990 times
Last edited by teeramaze on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
teeramaze
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:36 am

Re: Custom head for Last knight's voyager megatron

Postby SillyMcGilly » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:30 am

Motto: "My stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance, and betterment."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
Sweet! I myself like the design of his head... In the movie. But, on this toy I also have some issues with the regular head. Mostly in the gold mouth, but in general it kinda looks like tinfoil goblin.

I think this head, although not really a movie-accurate thing, looks very good as some sort of Prime Megatron upgrade! DEFFO looks better than the actual Prime Megs voyager figure, in jet mode especially!

Good on ya! :APPLAUSE:
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5326
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Custom head for Last knight's voyager megatron

Postby teeramaze » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:57 pm

Thank you.
I love TF prime, many nice design bots.
This custom was very simple and it let the head to move more freely.
Now he can chin up and down.
User avatar
teeramaze
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:36 am

Re: Custom head for Last knight's voyager megatron

Postby SillyMcGilly » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Motto: "My stages of grief: Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance, and betterment."
Weapon: Flame-Thrower
teeramaze wrote:Thank you.
I love TF prime, many nice design bots.
This custom was very simple and it let the head to move more freely.
Now he can chin up and down.


Did you modify the connection or did it happen to have the same connection size as the TLK Megs?
I have a fan-art page too! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

william-james88 wrote:I dont know, my understanding of SillySpringer's mind only goes so far.
User avatar
SillyMcGilly
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5326
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Location: The NoiseMAYS. (OXICLEAN!)
Watch SillyMcGilly on YouTube
Alt Mode: The most ridiculous thing ever.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Rank: ???
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: Custom head for Last knight's voyager megatron

Postby teeramaze » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:26 am

SillyMcGilly wrote:
teeramaze wrote:Thank you.
I love TF prime, many nice design bots.
This custom was very simple and it let the head to move more freely.
Now he can chin up and down.


Did you modify the connection or did it happen to have the same connection size as the TLK Megs?


I used the same joint of TLK Megatron by using half of his old head which happened to have the socket of the ball joint, then glued it with the front half of prime Megatron head.
Attachments
01.jpg
This was before i attached the side-horn of TLK megs to the custom head.
User avatar
teeramaze
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:36 am

Re: Custom head for Last knight's voyager megatron

Postby Insurgent » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:02 pm

This looks pretty awesome. Fits in with the Prime aethsetic too. Good job!
Beast Wars FOREVER!

Image
User avatar
Insurgent
City Commander
Posts: 3414
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:10 pm


Return to Customizations

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS 5 MV5 THE LAST KNIGHT DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG PREMIER EDITION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 16 minutes 41 seconds
** 2015 Transformers Carzap TFCC Club 3.0 Subscription Service MISB ** - Time Remaining: 6 days 18 hours 26 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Skywarp - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 40 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Cybertron PRIMUS New Sealed Original COMPLETE 2006 - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 41 minutes 1 second
Kids Logic Transformers Mecha Nations MN-06 Ultra Magnus Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 41 minutes 38 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE CLASS DREADWING - Time Remaining: 15 days 4 hours 42 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE CLASS GOLDFIRE - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 42 minutes 54 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE CLASS AUTOBOT SKIDS - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 42 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017