Manager, Global Brand Franchise Marketing - Transformers Job
Date: Feb 25, 2017
Location: Pawtucket, RI, US
Manager, Global Brand Franchise Marketing - Transformers
Location: RI - Pawtucket
Employment Type: Regular
Job Category: Marketing
We have an immediate need for a creative, detail- oriented, innovative global franchise marketer to support our high-profile Transformers brand. In conjunction with the objectives set in the global brand strategy, the successful candidate will support to build a cohesive and actionable franchise marketing plan for the brand, leveraging the best thinking from around the world and realizing synergies in execution. Partnering with internal and external resources, you will develop and execute integrated programs, including advertising, franchise plans, entertainment, digital gaming, promotions, public relations, etc. You will ensure the brand expressions and essence are consistent across the globe and across all platforms. You will confirm that category plans are consistent and relevant to the region at any stage of brand development (launch through licensing). Finally, the successful candidate will collaborate with internal departments relative to the global entertainment and licensing strategy.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities::
• Contribute to the overall entertainment and licensing strategy of the brand through development of successful relationships with internal and external partners.
• Assist with analysis of brand, entertainment, and category performance.
• Develop primary communication vehicles in advertising, PR, online, etc.
• Create go-to-market template to deliver global marketing materials to regional level:
• Provide timely and consistent communication of brand activity and key information to internal business partners
• Oversee regional merchandising activities relative to category plan.
• Assist in management of multi-faceted campaigns and entertainment content initiatives
• Partner with Hasbro Studios developing new entertainment and merchandise programs
• Partner with regional marketing teams to understand business needs, retailer trends & challenges, share best practices, identify growth opportunities, and provide strategic guidance on localization of entertainment and marketing plans
• Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing plans and toolkit development including TV & Digital, advertising, short-form entertainment content, point-of-sale materials, fan and trade event and PR initiatives.
• Lead all global marketing events and activities such as Global Sales & Marketing Meeting and Global Toy Fairs.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in consumer packaged goods marketing, preferably supporting a global brand.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
• MBA Preferred.
• Expertise at implementation of a fully integrated marketing program.
• International experience and global perspective preferred
• Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans.
• Expertise in developing world class, leading edge media, licensing, advertising and promotional campaigns.
• Experience in managing external agency relationships.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
• Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands, including NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, as well as premier partner brands. The Company's Hasbro Studios and its film label, Allspark Pictures, are building its brands globally through great storytelling and content on all screens. Through its commitment to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to make the world a better place for children and their families. Learn more at www.hasbro.com, and follow us on Twitter (@Hasbro & @HasbroNews) and Instagram (@Hasbro).
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
Business Unit: Global Marketing
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Franchise, Marketing, Retail
Gauntlet101010 wrote:I think the G1 dinos count collectively as one. Individually they're good, but as a set they're fantastic. Great colors, iconics in both moulds and they defined "dinobot" for many. But if we're going for just one, I think MP Grimlock would overtake them simply for having everything they have, but better.
News Categories: View All Categories, Toy News, Live Action Movie News, Comic Book News, Cartoon News, Site News, Rumors, Digital Media News, Event News, Collectables, Game News, Sponsor News, Store News, Company News, Site Articles, People News, Press Releases, Sightings, Reviews, Unlicensed Products News, Auctions, Interviews, Transtopia, Knock Offs, Editorials, Collector's Club News, Heavy Metal War, Podcast, Contests, Book News, Top Lists