Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Post all your customized Transformers here. Whether it's a small mod or a true kitbash, we'd love to see it!

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Mon May 23, 2016 9:33 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I love that little guy! And Phoenix is one of my favorite names of all time, so I approve :D :MAXIMAL:


Maybe you should change your username to D-Maximus_Phoenix... I could ask Burn to do it for you :-P

HA! He already wants to steal my (nonexistent) soul, no need to give him more fuel!

And besides, i like the Primal name. Goes with Beast Wars nicely :D :MAXIMAL:

Hmm, yeah, maybe change it after the BW Anniversary, once we're done celebrating it, god knows Hasbro isn't :roll:

maybe I will, but Prime to Primal wasn't that big. Now Phoenix, that is a huge change! :MAXIMAL:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 10058
News Credits: 219
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: SonicSlash+Mach 6 Fusion Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:38 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I love that little guy! And Phoenix is one of my favorite names of all time, so I approve :D :MAXIMAL:


Maybe you should change your username to D-Maximus_Phoenix... I could ask Burn to do it for you :-P

HA! He already wants to steal my (nonexistent) soul, no need to give him more fuel!

And besides, i like the Primal name. Goes with Beast Wars nicely :D :MAXIMAL:

Hmm, yeah, maybe change it after the BW Anniversary, once we're done celebrating it, god knows Hasbro isn't :roll:

maybe I will, but Prime to Primal wasn't that big. Now Phoenix, that is a huge change! :MAXIMAL:

Maybe you'll have to edit your avatar to be on fire (naw scratch that, you'd be cramping my style :-P )
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Mon May 23, 2016 9:48 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I love that little guy! And Phoenix is one of my favorite names of all time, so I approve :D :MAXIMAL:


Maybe you should change your username to D-Maximus_Phoenix... I could ask Burn to do it for you :-P

HA! He already wants to steal my (nonexistent) soul, no need to give him more fuel!

And besides, i like the Primal name. Goes with Beast Wars nicely :D :MAXIMAL:

Hmm, yeah, maybe change it after the BW Anniversary, once we're done celebrating it, god knows Hasbro isn't :roll:

maybe I will, but Prime to Primal wasn't that big. Now Phoenix, that is a huge change! :MAXIMAL:

Maybe you'll have to edit your avatar to be on fire (naw scratch that, you'd be cramping my style :-P )

Nah, I need a new one with giant, awesome wings :MAXIMAL:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 10058
News Credits: 219
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: SonicSlash+Mach 6 Fusion Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I love that little guy! And Phoenix is one of my favorite names of all time, so I approve :D :MAXIMAL:


Maybe you should change your username to D-Maximus_Phoenix... I could ask Burn to do it for you :-P

HA! He already wants to steal my (nonexistent) soul, no need to give him more fuel!

And besides, i like the Primal name. Goes with Beast Wars nicely :D :MAXIMAL:

Hmm, yeah, maybe change it after the BW Anniversary, once we're done celebrating it, god knows Hasbro isn't :roll:

maybe I will, but Prime to Primal wasn't that big. Now Phoenix, that is a huge change! :MAXIMAL:

Maybe you'll have to edit your avatar to be on fire (naw scratch that, you'd be cramping my style :-P )

Nah, I need a new one with giant, awesome wings :MAXIMAL:

Image

Ah, gotta remember to keep this within topic, quick, tell me how amazing I am at Legos :-P
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Tue May 24, 2016 12:15 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Enough so that we could discuss changing my avatar to include something similar to what you just built :-D :MAXIMAL:
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 10058
News Credits: 219
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: SonicSlash+Mach 6 Fusion Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
Got a ton of new lego for the christmas season (since I have a job now and clearanced mixels abound). Re-working my dragon wing-pack into something glorious, as well as touching up the other mechs. Great stuff to come, stay tuned.
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Gigant War

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
Yeah, so I didn't feel like waiting for Trypticon, so I made my own...

DSCF1535.JPG


DSCF1536.JPG


DSCF1537.JPG


DSCF1538.JPG


DSCF1539.JPG


DSCF1541.JPG
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Now that was an email I wasn't expecting. Bravo sir! :APPLAUSE:

Now...does it transform? :twisted:
Why do all the good things have to hurt my wallet...
Image
Wants: TR Deluxe Wave 4, MP Megatron Ver2, MMC Kultur (Tarn)
User avatar
Sigma Magnus
News Staff
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: New York
Alt Mode: Space Jet
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Gigant War Base Mode

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
DSCF1543.JPG


DSCF1544.JPG


DSCF1545.JPG
Missle Pod


DSCF1546.JPG
Crane Arm


DSCF1547.JPG


DSCF1549.JPG
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Cobotron » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
At first I was like... :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :twisted: :lol:

Then it transformed and I was all... :SICK: :BOOM: I-) 8-) ;)^

Holy Monkey Farming Shirt that is AMAZEFACE Screamdawg! Great job!

How long was the build? Did you have to sacrifice some of your other MOC's?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Kurona wrote:To be fair, you're like one of the least hateful guys I've ever seen. Like a great jolly forum overlord.
carythewiseone wrote: We all have our biases, but we have to remember that they're ours and ours alone.
itscramtastic wrote:Music and actions unlocking secrets = awesome ;)^
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 7508
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:39 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
Cobotron wrote:At first I was like... :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :twisted: :lol:

Then it transformed and I was all... :SICK: :BOOM: I-) 8-) ;)^

Holy Monkey Farming Shirt that is AMAZEFACE Screamdawg! Great job!

How long was the build? Did you have to sacrifice some of your other MOC's?

Nope, new and improved Midnight Lightning Emperor will be joining this thread soon.

As for the build, I started it on Thursday and finished it today, adding the retractable crane and missile pod. He even has a spark chamber and spark ;)^

But, I don't understand, did you not like the base mode? It isn't perfect yet, I've still gotta make the jet mode for Gigant War (once I figure out what to do with his legs :-? )
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Cobotron » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote: But, I don't understand, did you not like the base mode?


No. It was so crazy dope that I got :SICK: Then my brain :BOOM:
And then I had to I-) it off. After that I was 8-) enough to say ;)^

Super impresive bro. Both modes.

Spark chamber you say? Oh no! Not agai.... :BOOM:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Kurona wrote:To be fair, you're like one of the least hateful guys I've ever seen. Like a great jolly forum overlord.
carythewiseone wrote: We all have our biases, but we have to remember that they're ours and ours alone.
itscramtastic wrote:Music and actions unlocking secrets = awesome ;)^
User avatar
Cobotron
Site Moderator
Posts: 7508
News Credits: 27
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:49 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
Cobotron wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote: But, I don't understand, did you not like the base mode?


No. It was so crazy dope that I got :SICK: Then my brain :BOOM:
And then I had to I-) it off. After that I was 8-) enough to say ;)^

Super impresive bro. Both modes.

Spark chamber you say? Oh no! Not agai.... :BOOM:

Got'cha

And, yeah, there's a spark chamber under the part of his chest that has a sticker of what look to be white mountains on it.

Did you catch the 'attack' mode?

Has eight red missiles and flip up stud shooters on his chest :michaelbay:

Image
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby D-Maximus_Prime » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Noice! Nice to see some legos back in the action!
Have Transformers News? Contact us HERE!
Follow the Rewind to... the D-Max Den
Image
User avatar
D-Maximus_Prime
News Staff
Posts: 10058
News Credits: 219
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximus_Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: SonicSlash+Mach 6 Fusion Car
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Noice! Nice to see some legos back in the action!

There will be more - count on it :twisted:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby SureShot18 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: Well done! Love all the hidden weapons.
User avatar
SureShot18
Targetmaster
Posts: 628
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:13 pm
Location: Definitely NOT SW Pennsylvania;)
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
SureShot18 wrote: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: Well done! Love all the hidden weapons.

Hey, thanks man Image

Hidden things are the best part of any good base mode, it helps sell it's utility
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
Sigma Magnus wrote:Now that was an email I wasn't expecting. Bravo sir! :APPLAUSE:

Now...does it transform? :twisted:

Man, ninja's seriously have nothing on you, sneaking a post in between my two updates, hope you liked it :michaelbay:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:Now that was an email I wasn't expecting. Bravo sir! :APPLAUSE:

Now...does it transform? :twisted:

Man, ninja's seriously have nothing on you, sneaking a post in between my two updates, hope you liked it :michaelbay:

Mwahaha.

Anyway, yeah, I love it! All of your builds that I've seen have been extremely impressive, in fact. Keep it up!
Why do all the good things have to hurt my wallet...
Image
Wants: TR Deluxe Wave 4, MP Megatron Ver2, MMC Kultur (Tarn)
User avatar
Sigma Magnus
News Staff
Posts: 1339
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:34 pm
Location: New York
Alt Mode: Space Jet
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby itscramtastic » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
That is amazing. I really don't know what else to say..!

AMAZING!

:APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN: :michaelbay:
itscramtastic's collection of stuff/things
itscramtastic's sale of stuff/things
itscramtastic's feedback of stuff/things
Image
carytheone wrote:I've found over the years that sometimes the wants are better than the haves.
Cobotron wrote:Do what Cram does = Happy life
User avatar
itscramtastic
Faction Commander
Posts: 4233
News Credits: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:54 pm
Buy from itscramtastic on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:59 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
Sigma Magnus wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:Now that was an email I wasn't expecting. Bravo sir! :APPLAUSE:

Now...does it transform? :twisted:

Man, ninja's seriously have nothing on you, sneaking a post in between my two updates, hope you liked it :michaelbay:

Mwahaha.

Anyway, yeah, I love it! All of your builds that I've seen have been extremely impressive, in fact. Keep it up!

Thanks, always glad to know that people like my stuff
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
itscramtastic wrote:That is amazing. I really don't know what else to say..!

AMAZING!

:APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN: :michaelbay:

Hey hey, think this might be the first time you've swung by here, isn't it?

Guess since you're here, I may as well fix my thread - again - here's to the site not crashing again :PRAY:
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby carytheone » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Motto: "Be excellent to each other"
Very cool, but how much does that mother weight anyway :-?
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5120
News Credits: 42
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: not to distant future
Alt Mode: Jaded Gamer

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Motto: "Unbiased objectivity leads to truth in all matters."
Weapon: Black Magic
carytheone wrote:Very cool, but how much does that mother weight anyway :-?

A good couple of pounds, he's pretty solid, despite being pretty hollow in the middle
*Click the pic below to see my Lego Transformers*
(Updated 3/10/17)
Image
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.
william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
User avatar
Hellscream9999
News Staff
Posts: 6383
News Credits: 82
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:09 pm
Location: The World That Never Was
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hellscream's Lego Combiner's (and other stuff)

Postby carytheone » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Motto: "Be excellent to each other"
Hellscream9999 wrote:
carytheone wrote:Very cool, but how much does that mother weight anyway :-?

A good couple of pounds, he's pretty solid, despite being pretty hollow in the middle
Legos are crazy dense. Just imagine if all TFs were made our of the same stuff... actually that would be frakking amazing :lol:
User avatar
carytheone
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5120
News Credits: 42
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm
Location: not to distant future
Alt Mode: Jaded Gamer

PreviousNext

Return to Customizations

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime BUMBLEBEE COMPLETE Deluxe Autobot RiD Hasbro Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 2 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers G1 MOTORMASTER DEADEND SET Menasor Hasbro Decepticon Figures - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 2 minutes
Transformers RotF BLACKOUT SCORPONOK DECEPTICON DESERT ATTACK SET COMPLETE MINT - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 2 minutes 12 seconds
2016 Hallmark Grimlock Transformers Dinosaur Ornament NIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 4 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime 10" Playskool Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 6 minutes 35 seconds
KRE-O-O Transformers Stealth Bumblebee 256 pieces 4 Kreon Mini Figs - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 10 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Armada THUNDERCRACKER Misb Hasbro Mega Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 14 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box, Controller & Heatwave Bumblebee Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 36 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #173 - Crossing The Rubicon
Twincast / Podcast #173:
"Crossing The Rubicon"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 24th, 2017
Website Security Test