The "true fan" concept discussion

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: The "true fan" concept discussion

Postby Burn » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:28 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I wonder... if there are "true fans", are there any "false fans"?

Jason5Billion.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26500
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: The "true fan" concept discussion

Postby shajaki » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I wonder... if there are "true fans", are there any "false fans"?
Jason5Billion.
Zing!
User avatar
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9827
News Credits: 226
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Edmonton Alberta Canada
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: The "true fan" concept discussion

Postby Drop Bear » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:34 am

Motto: "Face it: we're doomed."
Weapon: Poison-Tipped Missiles
I'm not interested in BotCon.

I don't collect the toys.

I don't read the comics.

And I hate Soundwave (though I like the Mini-Cassettes--especially Overkill).

I'm not a fan, it seems. fml
User avatar
Drop Bear
Combiner
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:55 pm
Location: Location?
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: The "true fan" concept discussion

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Motto: "He doesn't have jaundice, that's just how he looks."
Dead End's Joy wrote:I'm not interested in BotCon.

I don't collect the toys.

I don't read the comics.

And I hate Soundwave (though I like the Mini-Cassettes--especially Overkill).

I'm not a fan, it seems. fml
That still leaves Bayverse and the various TV series.

But I'm not sure I can forgive you hating Soundwave. >:oP :-P
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
My fanfics:
disaster-transport--p1927519.php#p1927519
the-bad-seed--p1909021.php#p1909021
stories-from-a-wild-and-crazy-con--t109626.php
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 10361
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm

Re: The "true fan" concept discussion

Postby Drop Bear » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:37 am

Motto: "Face it: we're doomed."
Weapon: Poison-Tipped Missiles
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Dead End's Joy wrote:I'm not interested in BotCon.

I don't collect the toys.

I don't read the comics.

And I hate Soundwave (though I like the Mini-Cassettes--especially Overkill).

I'm not a fan, it seems. fml
That still leaves Bayverse and the various TV series.

But I'm not sure I can forgive you hating Soundwave. >:oP :-P

I actually like the movies. From the second one on, though, I have no idea who half of the characters are (seriously, do any of them even get introduced? They're just like there), but that didn't stop me from enjoying them.

G1, Masterforce, BW, Armada, Prime--loved them all, particularly G1 and Prime. I only just finished watching Prime a couple of weeks ago. Yeah. Yeah, that's right. I'm pretty far behind the times. lol

I wouldn't expect anything less when somebody says he's not keen on Soundwave. ;P
User avatar
Drop Bear
Combiner
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:55 pm
Location: Location?
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: The "true fan" concept discussion

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:37 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Dead End's Joy wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Dead End's Joy wrote:I'm not interested in BotCon.

I don't collect the toys.

I don't read the comics.

And I hate Soundwave (though I like the Mini-Cassettes--especially Overkill).

I'm not a fan, it seems. fml
That still leaves Bayverse and the various TV series.

But I'm not sure I can forgive you hating Soundwave. >:oP :-P

I actually like the movies. From the second one on, though, I have no idea who half of the characters are (seriously, do any of them even get introduced? They're just like there), but that didn't stop me from enjoying them.

G1, Masterforce, BW, Armada, Prime--loved them all, particularly G1 and Prime. I only just finished watching Prime a couple of weeks ago. Yeah. Yeah, that's right. I'm pretty far behind the times. lol

I wouldn't expect anything less when somebody says he's not keen on Soundwave. ;P

Are those the only ones you've watched, or just your top picks? Because it does sound like a best hits list aside from the exclusion of Animated
Complete and utter IDW DOOP-onwards Transformers fangirl. Also loves Beast Wars, Animated, TFP and that one TFCC story that made Alpha Bravo and Offroad great

Image
User avatar
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7878
News Credits: 181
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Rank: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: The "true fan" concept discussion

Postby Drop Bear » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:06 am

Motto: "Face it: we're doomed."
Weapon: Poison-Tipped Missiles
Kurona wrote:
Dead End's Joy wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Dead End's Joy wrote:I'm not interested in BotCon.

I don't collect the toys.

I don't read the comics.

And I hate Soundwave (though I like the Mini-Cassettes--especially Overkill).

I'm not a fan, it seems. fml
That still leaves Bayverse and the various TV series.

But I'm not sure I can forgive you hating Soundwave. >:oP :-P

I actually like the movies. From the second one on, though, I have no idea who half of the characters are (seriously, do any of them even get introduced? They're just like there), but that didn't stop me from enjoying them.

G1, Masterforce, BW, Armada, Prime--loved them all, particularly G1 and Prime. I only just finished watching Prime a couple of weeks ago. Yeah. Yeah, that's right. I'm pretty far behind the times. lol

I wouldn't expect anything less when somebody says he's not keen on Soundwave. ;P

Are those the only ones you've watched, or just your top picks? Because it does sound like a best hits list aside from the exclusion of Animated

Does it look that way? Hell yeah! I've got good taste. ;P

That's every series I've seen, believe it or not. I did, however, try to watch Headmasters, but kind of stopped after the first episode. The scene with Weirdwolf and Galvatron sort of...spoiled it for me.

Weirdwolf: "I'm going to totally not be me and fly through this glass window/ceiling now. I must destroy the Autobots."

Galvatron: "Cool."

Weirdwolf: "No, seriously, I'm being completely out of character, and defying orders. I'm not even gonna talk strangely."

Galvatron: "Yeah, I know."

Weirdwolf: k bye

Galvatron: k

It probably didn't happen exactly like that--I haven't seen that episode since I watched it years ago--but I'm pretty sure it was something like that.

I tried to get into Animated, but I couldn't, unfortunately. I'll give it another shot day.
User avatar
Drop Bear
Combiner
Posts: 468
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:55 pm
Location: Location?
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: The "true fan" concept discussion

Postby Elita-2 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:38 pm

Weapon: Heat-Seeking Concussion Missiles
I'm just gonna leave this here

Image
User avatar
Elita-2
Mini-Con
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:58 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Re: The "true fan" concept discussion

Postby Z3ROhour » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:43 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Black Magic
WTF is a "True Fan"?

is itbone that blows?
:DANCE:
zodconvoy wrote:"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!?
NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!"

Image
Latest FIGS (08/18-09/18): CB SHOCKWAVE! Cyberverse STARSCREAM. POTP REPUGNUS, INFERNO, MOONRACER, CINDERSAUR, CUTTHROAT, SINNERTWIN, OUTBACK, SLUDGE, SNARL, BLACKWING, BEACHCOMBER & WINDCHARGER. MMC FORTIS, TALON, TYRANTRON (IDW MEGATRON) Planet X CHARON (FALLEN). MAKETOYS BLINDFIRE! TLK COGMAN!! Studio GRIMLOCK, STARSCREAM & LOCKDOWN! KFC MUGAN SCOPE (PERCEPTOR!).
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Gestalt
Posts: 2465
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Bat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: The "true fan" concept discussion

Postby Z3ROhour » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:47 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Black Magic
Drop Bear wrote:I'm not interested in BotCon.

I don't collect the toys.

I don't read the comics.

And I hate Soundwave (though I like the Mini-Cassettes--especially Overkill).

I'm not a fan, it seems. fml

well...
u do, somwhat, suk.

but we welcome all types!


im gonna let the SW comment slide.
zodconvoy wrote:"DOES HE NOT HAVE FEET TO STOMP?!?!?
NOR TEETH TO GNASH!?!?
A DINOBOT IS NEVER WITHOUT HIS WEAPONS!"

Image
Latest FIGS (08/18-09/18): CB SHOCKWAVE! Cyberverse STARSCREAM. POTP REPUGNUS, INFERNO, MOONRACER, CINDERSAUR, CUTTHROAT, SINNERTWIN, OUTBACK, SLUDGE, SNARL, BLACKWING, BEACHCOMBER & WINDCHARGER. MMC FORTIS, TALON, TYRANTRON (IDW MEGATRON) Planet X CHARON (FALLEN). MAKETOYS BLINDFIRE! TLK COGMAN!! Studio GRIMLOCK, STARSCREAM & LOCKDOWN! KFC MUGAN SCOPE (PERCEPTOR!).
User avatar
Z3ROhour
Gestalt
Posts: 2465
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:55 pm
Location: right behind you...
Buy from Z3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Bat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10

Re: The "true fan" concept discussion

Postby Burn » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:50 am

Z3ROhour wrote:
Drop Bear wrote:I'm not interested in BotCon.

I don't collect the toys.

I don't read the comics.

And I hate Soundwave (though I like the Mini-Cassettes--especially Overkill).

I'm not a fan, it seems. fml

well...
u do, somwhat, suk.

but we welcome all types!


im gonna let the SW comment slide.

I'm not.

Have a warning, you've earned it because you've attacked and abused a number of members over the last week or so.

Have a warning.
Image
"Three blokes doing random crap and taking the mickey out of anyone and everyone"

carytheone wrote:It's kangaroo pinching time :-x
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 26500
News Credits: 81
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Previous

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Mr. Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Starscream Robot, 2-Inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #207 - Through The Fargate
Twincast / Podcast #207:
"Through The Fargate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 9th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon

Buy "LOT 6 - Playskool Transformers Griffin Rock FIREHOUSE + GARAGE + 4 Bots ????NEW????" on EBAY
Buy "2006 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME TALKING HELMET MASK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 2014 Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2010 Transformers ROTF Voyager Class RECON IRONHIDE - LOOSE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight BERSERKER Premier Edition Deluxe Class New Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise MEGATRON Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "BREAKDOWN - TRANSFORMERS UNITE WARRIORS MENASOR COMBINER WARS TAKARA TOMY UW" on EBAY