This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

I Need Avatar Help Please

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

I Need Avatar Help Please

Postby Chibi Starscream » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:32 pm

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I saved this image and want to use it as an avatar. However It doesn't work. Maybe it's the link format or something but is there anyone who can help? Maybe upload it somewhere else and or help me with the formatting? I would be grateful.

http://i.imgur.com/RkHpEJs.png

Chibi Starscream
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: Small Toy Fighter Jet
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: I Need Avatar Help Please

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:19 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
If you're talking about avatars and not signatures, here are the limits as shown on the avatar setup screen (Control Panel -> Profile -> Edit Avatar):

- 100 x 100
- ~ 24 kb max

That image is slightly too big in both regards.

And don't worry about hosting it elsewhere, it's uploaded directly to the Seibertron.com servers.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Chibi Starscream » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Motto: ""You and what army, you maxi turkey?!""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Thanks. It's hard to tell the size using a phone. I'll see about how to change the size. :3

FIXED ty!!
Chibi Starscream
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: Small Toy Fighter Jet
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: N/A
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:49 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Chibi Starscream wrote:Thanks. It's hard to tell the size using a phone. I'll see about how to change the size. :3

FIXED ty!!

You're very welcome, glad to see it all worked out. :PEACE:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Return to General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #3 Cvr F RI 1:50 IDW Comics 3F 3RI (CA) Kangas"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr P 1:30 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230293 3P (CA) Danino"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars High Republic THE BLADE #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics SEP221083 Baldeon"
Star Wars High Rep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr L 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney AUG230327 11L (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #8 var AOTC20 Marvel Comics OCT221002 (CA)Wijngaard"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #23 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB221019 (CA) Lashley (W) Soule"
STAR WARS #23 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #5 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 DEC221413 5C (CA) De Martinis"
STAR TREK #5 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr I 1:10 Dynamite Comics Disney JUN230687 9I Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars YODA #3 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220835 (CA) Zircher (W) Scott"
Star Wars YODA #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars YODA #5 var WHM Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230981 (CA) Momoko (W) Houser"
Star Wars YODA #5 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #12 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 JAN210710 (CA) Yu (W) Soule (A)Rosanas"
STAR WARS #12 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sonic The Hedgehog FANG THE HUNTER #1 Cvr A IDW Comics NOV231044 1A Hammerstrom"
Sonic The Hedgehog ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #26 Marvel Comics 2022 JUN221063 (CA) Camuncoli"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #5 connecting Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221097 (CA) Anindito"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON