This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

M.U.S.C.L.E. fans: check out OMFG Mini-figs!

Do you collect other toys besides Transformers? Maybe you've got a Masters of the Universe collection you'd like to show off, or maybe you like Thundercats, Voltron, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Wrestling, or any of the various comic book toy lines. Please keep the discussions here to non-Transformers toy lines.

M.U.S.C.L.E. fans: check out OMFG Mini-figs!

Postby GuyIncognito » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 am

If you're like me and you collected MUSCLE figures, you'll like this new line:

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/11/2 ... ures-toys/
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: M.U.S.C.L.E. fans: check out OMFG Mini-figs!

Postby DISCHARGE » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
They look interesting, I would be more likely to just buy a pack at the check out than get it online though. Are they only offering the 5 designs to begin? GOGO's, Gomu and those Bella Sara ponies offer more in a beginning wave.

I'm surprised they don't just remake the M.U.S.C.L.E. brand, but by not doing that it keeps the originals collectible. I just ran across a couple in a box a couple of days ago. :) Those little guys had hours of fight in them, they need a spot in the Toy Hall of Fame.
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:22 am

Well, there's something to be said for supporting artists that make toys with pride, as opposed to mass-produced crap like those erasers and mini-ponies. I'd rather have those five figures than the entire collection of Bella Sara ponies.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby DISCHARGE » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
GuyIncognito wrote:Well, there's something to be said for supporting artists that make toys with pride, as opposed to mass-produced crap like those erasers and mini-ponies. I'd rather have those five figures than the entire collection of Bella Sara ponies.

I take it your not a little girl either, my daughter loves to get a new pony or Gomu eraser. It would be sad to buy a handful of blind packed ponies or Gomu and the majority were the same. Yes I know Gomu has recolors, but there is also a wide variety.
It's all just crap in the end anyway, they are shaped chunks of plastic.
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Return to Non-Transformers Toy Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DOCTOR FLICKER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Science Alliance bunsen burner 2020"
DOCTOR FLICKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BONZ-EYE Transformers BotBots Series 1 LOST BOTS Hasbro 2018 bonsai tree"
BONZ-EYE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Kre-o Battle Changer Building Toy Hasbro 2014 New"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INKY INKERSON Transformers BotBots Con Crew Meet N Greets graphic novel book"
INKY INKERSON Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRINGALING Transformers BotBots Series 3 Season Greeters can silly string 2019"
STRINGALING Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WADDLEPOP Transformers BotBots Series 1 Sugar Shocks 2018 Hasbro Penguin"
WADDLEPOP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PINK KEY POP Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 keytar"
PINK KEY POP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HIPTOAST (Light version) Transformers BotBots Series 4 Fresh Squeezes 2020"
HIPTOAST (Light ve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DRIPPY PUP Transformers BotBots Series 3 Goo Goo Groupies Sippy Cup Hasbro 2019"
DRIPPY PUP Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDY SHADES Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers glasses Hasbro 2020"
SANDY SHADES Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NRJEEZ Transformers BotBots Series 1 Sugar Shocks 2018 Energy Drink Soda Can"
NRJEEZ Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 Hasbro New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Kre-o Battle Changer Building Toy Hasbro 2015 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 4 SHATTER Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New"
Series 4 SHATTER T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON