Transformers: Rescue Bots Season 2 to Air in Mid-January?

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers: Rescue Bots Season 2 to Air in Mid-January?

Postby El Duque » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Here's some news we know many you have been waiting to hear, we have a potential air date for Transformers: Rescue Bots Season 2! D.C. Douglas, the voice of Chase the Police-Bot, has posted a message on his Facebook page teasing a possible mid-January 2014 air date. Recording for season 2 wrapped back in May, and the only word we had regarding an air date was "winter". Keep in mind the mid-January date is unconfirmed at this point, we hope for an official announcement soon.

D.C. Douglas wrote:#Transformers #RescueBots fans! Unofficial rumor is that season 2 will start airing mid-january! Very excited to be back!
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 90

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Season 2 to Air in Mid-January?

Postby El Duque » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Sabrblade in 3,2,1.................................. :DANCE:
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 90

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Oh, right. This show still has a second season coming...

Hell of a long wait for those who care. Dang, Hasbro.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Bumblevivisector » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:23 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:Hell of a long wait for those who care. Dang, Hasbro.
Yeah, by the time S2 is over, the toyline may have moved on to the next sub-theme after Energize.
Bumblevivisector
Brainmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Motto: "It's not done right if it's not done well."
Weapon: Saber Blade
*sigh*

After season 1 of Prime ended, season 2 premiered 18 weeks later.

After season 2 of Prime ended, season 3 premiered 20 weeks later.

And now, after season 1 of Rescue Bots ended, season 2 will premiere more than 70 weeks later?!!!

70+ weeks, people! That's almost an entire year and a half separating the two seasons apart. For a show that's far less expensive to produce than Prime, even!

What. The. Slag?! :BANG_HEAD:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 223
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby bluecatcinema » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:57 am

Well, it's about slaggin' time. I've been wondering how Doc Greene and Frankie knowing the Bots' secret will affect things for ages now.
bluecatcinema
Combiner

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers United Wheeljack Authentic Free Ship No box complete Takaratomy - Time Remaining: 5 days 56 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Takaratomy Generation Goshooter Siren New Free Ship - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 57 minutes
Transformers Universe VOYAGER CLASS LEO PRIME TARGET EXCLUSIVE NIB - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 3 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Reveal the Shield SOLAR STORM GRAPPEL Voyager Class - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 7 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS [2016] DIE CAST OPTIMUS PRIME GIFT with MP33 INFERNO - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 8 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Energon Barricade Onslaught D5 Bruticus Maximus Main body MOC - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 15 minutes 14 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure F/S Used - Time Remaining: 23 days 5 hours 19 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers UNIVERSE WAR OF THE WAVES AIR RAID STORM SURGE WALMART EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 23 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017