This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Kansas Transformers sightings

Share your Transformers sightings here with other fellow Seibertronians in your area, meet other fans, plan meetups, and help each other find the latest new figure or great bargain at stores in your area. Feel free to help each other out finding other popular toys in your area as well.

Kansas Transformers sightings

Postby decepticon 634 » Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:39 pm

Kansas sightings post any and all new additions to the transformers universe on this thread

Stuff im looking for

'08 bumblebee deluxe figure
movie voyager prime

anything else is good too
decepticon 634

Postby Ericon » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:17 am

Well...I am in the Lawrence-Topeka area, and I make my rounds at 4 Wal-Marts, 2 Targets, and the Toys R Us in Topeka.

The Wal-Mart on 37th Street in Topeka had no deluxes, but had the Real Gear 2-Packs for about $12.00 (which may actually be worth them buying). It looked to me like they were about to restock their shelves with deluxes due to the fact that they had nothing but empty pegs. They also had quite a few Leader Class Prime's and maybe some Megatrons.

The Wal-Mart on US 29 in Topeka had next to nothing save for a few voyager Ratchets. My guess is they didn't restock at all.

The Wal-Mart on Wanamaker St in Topeka had a Final Battle Jazz and a Payload, and that was it. No more Voyagers OR Deluxes. So, judging by the fact that they had those two figures, they had to have restocked with newbies, but got cleaned out.

The Wal-Mart in Lawrence also more than likely restocked with newbies, because I found a Dreadwing among the few Bonecrushers and Swindles left. So, ultimately they got cleaned out, too.

The two Targets I venture to in Lawrence and Topeka respectively, I am guessing did not restock. They had the same ol same ol, which was barren pegs and some Real Gears.

The TRU in Topeka also has not restocked, and my guess is they won't for awhile (they seem to be a TRU that's kinda behind the times)

That's all I got for the Northeastern Kansas scene.
Ericon
Mini-Con

Postby decepticon 634 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:57 pm

anyone else?

(P.S. im hearing that kohls has new deluxes just look through the mess on the toy aisles) ;)^
decepticon 634

Postby Ericon » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:23 pm

decepticon 634 wrote:
(P.S. im hearing that kohls has new deluxes just look through the mess on the toy aisles) ;)^

Yeah, that's where I snagged '08 Bumblebee. It's the Kohls' in Topeka. I haven't checked the Lawrence one yet.
Ericon
Mini-Con

Postby decepticon 634 » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:07 pm

NOT FAIR :BOOM:
decepticon 634

Postby Ericon » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:12 am

decepticon 634 wrote:NOT FAIR :BOOM:

Dude, I dunno where you're at in Kansas, but the Kohl's in Lawrence probably has about 9 '08 Bumblebee's in stock.
Ericon
Mini-Con

Postby Gutter Bunny » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:59 pm

I was bored today so i thought i would go on rounds at a couple stores in wichita today. i didnt find anything too exciting but here ya go...

Target: k96 and greenwich: Next to nothing. A couple real gear, voice changer helmets, and op unleashed.

Target kellog and ridge: a couple scouts, voyager ratchet, robot heroes(1 being unicron and prime if anybody cares), some tech crap, more voice changers and op unleashed. 1 lone 6'titanium scourge

walmart w. kellog: voice changers, op unleashed, a few classics(cj, rj, mirage) classics two pack op and mirage, cybertron dark crumplezone, primus, some deluxe, and scout(?)
alt sunstreaker, skids and rollbar. Also a ton of 20thdvd prime at $50, which surprised me slightly as they couldnt move these the first time until the marked them down to 25.

walmart pawnee and broadway: leader prime, voyager prime, voyager megs, voyager starscream, cybertron metroplex, real gear two packs, classics dev($30)

walmart: derby ks k-15 and 63rd(ish): voyager prime, voyager megs, realgear two packs,ultimate BB.

some of these stores may have had fab...but i barely acknowledge those.

hope this helps the 2-3 other board members in the area :P
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby Gutter Bunny » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:18 pm

i was in the k96 and greenwich area again today so i stopped by target again.

The G1 movie jazz and g1 movie starscream have infiltrated Wichita.

Note: there were only a handful of jazz left, but a ton of starscream. The endcap they were placed on is not connected to the transformer aisle but the aisle infront of it, and facing the opposite side of the entrance. Odd placement if you ask me.

the only other newstock they had from yesterday is 6' titaniums scource, op op, and gijoe megs.
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby Ericon » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:44 am

Gutter Bunny wrote:.

hope this helps the 2-3 other board members in the area :P

Actually, it does. I may not be in the Wichita area, but it is good to know what figures you are getting so I kinda know when to look around here.

I haven't seen any G1 repaints Jazz or Starscream in the Topeka-Lawrence area, but now I know that I should maybe make the rounds again.

Thanks!
Ericon
Mini-Con

Postby decepticon 634 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:55 pm

nothin but repaints of jazz and starscream over here nothin else though
decepticon 634

Postby Gutter Bunny » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:43 pm

wichita: walmart 21st N. and maize had both long arm and payload. I left them both as my interest in the movie toys is wanning fast. also a few ult. bb amd cybertron primus. classics dev, and a few cyb. deluxes.

walmart pawnee and broadway: a few older deluxes: swindle, brawl, wreckage. voyager ss and ironhide, titanium ss and titanium rid prime. classics dev and classics prime. There was also a two pack i hadn't seen before that was a mini movie prime and twisty torso prime from the classics prime/megs two pack.
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby Ericon » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:24 pm

Gutter Bunny wrote:wichita: walmart 21st N. and maize had both long arm and payload.

I have yet to see any Long Arms or Dropkicks in the Lawrence-Topeka metropolis (The only Payload I've seen, I purchased) Those are really the only two I want to basically finish off my collection of movie toys. I'll have to do some searching tomorrow...maybe I'll get lucky.

Lawrence Wal-Mart has a lot of Classic Prime, MP Prime, Classics Jet-Fire, and the last wave of Alternators, but their movie figures are severely lacking. I'll have to do the rounds in Topeka tomorrow. I've just about given up on Targets, they never have anything.

Thanks for the updates.
Ericon
Mini-Con

Postby Gutter Bunny » Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:29 pm

well minor udate here. Most wal-marts now have leader brawl. seen more movie g1 ss/jazz exclusives. TRU still has protoform starscream hangin around. TRU is getting a truck in tomorrow so hopefully they will have somethin decent.
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby decepticon 634 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:37 pm

leader brawl is way more frequent, gi jazz and screamers are way more common too. other than that none of my stores are showing an new items for weeks at a time
decepticon 634

Postby Gutter Bunny » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:32 am

remind me where you are located dc 634

Only thing worth mentioning today is titanium the fallen x1 at k96and greenwich target.
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby decepticon 634 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:10 pm

Wichita by the way i don't know why its so hard for hasbro to do make all these frikin toys its as about a thousand people have stated completely lazy and retarded :-x
decepticon 634

Postby Ericon » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:48 pm

Gutter Bunny wrote:
Only thing worth mentioning today is titanium the fallen x1 at k96and greenwich target.

Wow..the Target in Lawrence had exactly one The Fallen as well. I bought it though....pretty sweet.

I am looking for Thundercracker now. I saw him at the Lawrence Wal-Mart about two weeks ago. I had him in my hand, and thought 'nah, don't want him', get home, then thought: 'Why didn't I buy him??'

Then, naturally, I go back the next day and he's gone.
Ericon
Mini-Con

Postby Gutter Bunny » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:49 pm

well ericon, DC 634 went and got himself ban hammered...so i guess its just us using this thread now.

nothing new over in wichita except the latest realgear repaints/meantime...

how's life in the lawrence area?
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby Ericon » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:36 am

Gutter Bunny wrote:
how's life in the lawrence area?

Well, Transformer-wise, Lawrence and Topeka suck. I made the usual rounds in Topeka on Thursday, and the only thing I could really find are Movie Voyager Optimus and Megatron, which neither of them I want. I did find some nice Titanium figures at Target, Sunstorm and Ultra Maguns, but I didn't buy either.

I did the Lawrence rounds this morning, and I bought a Jetfire Titanium at Target, but that's about it. Nothing else exciting anywhere. There are no deluxes anywhere to be found.

So I am still looking for (but not in desperate need of) Dropkick, Longarm, and Thundercracker.

Personal wise, Lawrence life is good!

So, we're down to two in the thread, huh? Any clue why the other dude got banned?
Ericon
Mini-Con

Postby Gutter Bunny » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:10 am

well alteast its not just wichita thats still dry...

Do you know any good places to pick up g1 or japanese figures in that area?

and to answer your last question...dc got banned for just generally being a dumbass over in the toys forum...
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby Ericon » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:09 am

Gutter Bunny wrote:
Do you know any good places to pick up g1 or japanese figures in that area?

To my knowledge, no. I know Lawrence has some comic shops that sell some older toys, but no Transformers. I can't say I've seen any older toy or hobby stores in the areas I frequent.

However, I am new to the Kansas area, so it may just be that I am looking in the wrong places. But I will try to keep my eyes open.
Ericon
Mini-Con

Postby Ericon » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:55 pm

The Wal-Mart in Lawrence finally restocked deluxes. I picked up a DropKick, but sadly they didn't have Longarm. They had Brawl, Bonecrusher, Swindle, and Dreadwing, along with about 5 or so DropKicks. So...be on the lookout in Wichita.
Ericon
Mini-Con

Postby Gutter Bunny » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:47 pm

yeah, wichita is still pretty dry. But i stepped into the Derby walmart the other day and they had just about every deluxe except for bb, barricade, and arcee. I'm still debating on dropkick and longarm... Only voyager was ratchet but i'm hoping to get my hands on the best buy version.
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby Ericon » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:16 pm

Gutter Bunny wrote:yeah, wichita is still pretty dry. But i stepped into the Derby walmart the other day and they had just about every deluxe except for bb, barricade, and arcee. I'm still debating on dropkick and longarm... Only voyager was ratchet but i'm hoping to get my hands on the best buy version.

Every Wal-Mart around here seems to have restocked. Lawrence had deluxes a few days ago, and both Wal-Mart's I go to in Topeka restocked as well.

I finally was able to complete my movie collection (all I wanted at least). I got Dropkick on the weekend, Thundercracker on Monday, and I finally found Longarm today. Sooo...until the little Sector 7 Dune Buggy comes out, I think I am done hunting for awhile.

As for Dropkick and Longarm...both are actually pretty good figures. I would give the nod to Dropkick though. He's a pretty bad ass looking robot. But honestly, both are worth it.
Ericon
Mini-Con

Postby Megamus primatron » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:26 pm

hey your not the only 2 now.im lookng for voyager optimus and leader optimus, im also trying to find leader megs and thundercracker.
so i need
leader prime
voyager prime
voyager thundercracker
Leader megatron
deluxe 08 bumblebee
and thats it, oh and i live in liberty missouri but its damn close to kansas so tell me if you see any of em.
Megamus primatron
Mini-Con

Next

Return to Toy Sightings and Local Meetups

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 SDCC Cvr B IDW Comics 2014 01SDCCB (CA) Scioli 220712"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #44 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 44RI Garbowska"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11A (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS #11 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915Q"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D GI JOE 1123IM275 (CA) ACO (W) Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #11 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915G"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220487 41A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #41 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221750 4RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM344 4C (CA) Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr D Doubt Image Comics 2023 1123IM811 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210492 Ramondelli"
Transformers HALLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #1 Cvr E RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220470 1E Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #7 Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 (A) Howell (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 DEC210548 1RI (CA) Su"
Transformers WAR'S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON