TFNation 2018 - 17-19 August in Birmingham, UK

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

TFNation 2018 - 17-19 August in Birmingham, UK

Postby Va'al » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The folks at TFNation have taked advantage of the end of con season to send out a message with confirmation dates for their 2018 event: 17 to 19 August 2018, still in Birmingham, still at the Metropole! Keep your optics tuned for more in the coming months, and check out them out here.

Transmission_Initiated
Transmission ID: 00001
TFNation_2018
Operation: Launch Dates

Calling all Cybertronians.

TFNation will return from Friday 17th to Sunday 19th August 2018.

Base of operations: The Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, UK.

Launch tickets and bedrooms status: sales commencing 3rd February 2018, prices to follow.

Preliminary targets of interest, acquired. Scanning and decoding identity - keep monitoring this frequency.

To ensure all communications are received, join our mailing list at http://www.tfnation.com

Further transmissions to follow.

TFNation

Where All Are One
Transmission_Terminated

Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
Va'al
News Admin
News Credits: 182
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: TFNation 2018 - 17-19 August in Birmingham, UK

Postby Munkky » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:40 am

Motto: "For my allies are the Memes, and powerful allies they are. The Internet creates them, makes them grow, their energy surrounds us and binds us."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I didn't manage to go to TFNation this year, but I'll definitely go next year. I can't wait to see who they get on the guest list! :D
Munkky
Fuzor
News Credits: 4
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby ArmadaPrime » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Mentioned on twitter not long after the announcement, but I'm seriously jonesing to go this year. Made it once to AA back in 2010(?) at the ripe old age of Like Thirteen Or Something, and even then as someone new to the fandom at large I had a great time. Hopefully next year I'll have the time and money to finally attend properly! It seems like an absolute riot, and I'm keen to like, actually talk to people rather than just buy stuff and get overwhelmed like I did all those years ago :lol:

...and yes, I know it's a good while away, mainly posting so that I'll get updates on the thread (and because if I tell people I wanna go, maybe that'll pressure me into actually getting around to it :P )
Certified Expertâ„¢ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby Va'al » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:58 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Do eet.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Never too late for.. The Va'ault.
Va'al
News Admin
News Credits: 182
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers United Wheeljack Authentic Free Ship No box complete Takaratomy - Time Remaining: 5 days 56 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Takaratomy Generation Goshooter Siren New Free Ship - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 57 minutes
Transformers Universe VOYAGER CLASS LEO PRIME TARGET EXCLUSIVE NIB - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 3 minutes 3 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Reveal the Shield SOLAR STORM GRAPPEL Voyager Class - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 7 minutes 44 seconds
TRANSFORMERS [2016] DIE CAST OPTIMUS PRIME GIFT with MP33 INFERNO - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 8 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Energon Barricade Onslaught D5 Bruticus Maximus Main body MOC - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 15 minutes 14 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure F/S Used - Time Remaining: 23 days 5 hours 19 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers UNIVERSE WAR OF THE WAVES AIR RAID STORM SURGE WALMART EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 23 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017