This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Optimus Primal Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:23 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Optimus Primal was the leader for a new generation, which also happens to be mine. He was as noble as his predecessor and as badass when the time came for it. He also had several toys available and his legacy continues to this day. We will now look back at his best toys.

5. Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus

I really love the presence of this toy. While I always found the Transformation from beast to bot to be a bit lack luster, this is toy is really reminiscent of an era where it was all about playability. It has four modes for you to have fun with plus missiles, exploding forearms and lights, with some lovely chrome making it all pop. Basically, everything a growing kid needs.

4. Throne of the Primes

Because of how big and bold that original Optimal Optimus was, the Power of the primes version felt quite underwhelming. Sure, it did a lot that the original did and more (due to the evolution gimmick) but it did't have the heft nor presence. It just didn't do enough different to feel worthwhile. Enter throne of the primes which gave us a deco no one expected, but that everyone welcomed. A big disappointment from the first release of this mold was a lack of a gorilla mode for the smaller primal. No black and grey gorilla. Well Throne of the Primes gives us that gorilla but for the bigger bot. This ends up being a super version of Season 1 Primal instead, which is one of those fun things where we are given something we didn't even know we wanted. Plus we get a throne where Primal can be the king of the jungle, resting on the etched faces of contestants that just weren't good enough. Add to that an awesome scepter containing all the remaining primes you need for your Prime Master collection, all in one go. The only thing holding this toy back from the rest is that it's still based on a rather lackluster mold.

3. Transformers Legends Optimus Primal (Beast Convoy)/ Beast Wars 10th Anniversary Optimus Primal

This is simply the best version (so far) of that original Optimus primal toy we all know and love. The bot mode is super cool and it's fun to have a synergy between the transformation you see on screen and the way the toy transforms. The best part is most probably the weapon storage with swords, missiles and a skull mace!

2. Transformers Beast Machines (RID) Air Attack Optimus Primal (Beast Convoy)

This was my number 1 primal for a long time. I just really loved the transformation and how smart it was in terms of recreating the character model from the show. The gauntlets becoming shoulder pads is quite smart and really changes the look of the arms from one mode to the next. Plus you have Gary Chalk voicing the toy and the best electronic gimmicks we have ever gotten with a belly disc blast (I really like just spamming that sound effect) and the backpack that changes sound depending on how you hold the toy.

1. Masterpiece Optimus Primal

For about the same price as the Throne of the Primes mentioned above, you can get a much nicer toy in the form of this Masterpiece Optimus Primal. I remember seeing a non transforming version of his when he was first shown thinking there was no way they could pull this off (and also thinking, "oh right, his defacto stance was on two feet, totally forgot about that"), but they did. While the original toy used a lot of similar parts for both modes, we realize here that a full inversion was necessary to get from a gorilla that is more bottom heavy to a robot which is more top heavy with it's more heroic proportions. And they do exactly that with the transformation. My favourite part is actually the beast hip transformation where the same part acts as a completely different part in robot mode and yet feels like it belongs as much for each mode. It's a genius step. there is a lot of genius at play here inorder to minimize the extraneous kibble to keep both modes as lean as they should be, and aside from a problem with the back of the feet in beast mode, I would call it a success.

Honourable Mention: Transformers Beast Machines Deluxe Optimus Primal

This toy gets an F for screen accuracy and for a long time, that put me off on it. But after experiencing the toy I think it has a lot to offer. I always feared the toy would have an ultra lame transformation where there isn't much in terms of transformation aside from a head swap and making the figure stand differently (which was the case for lots of Cheetor toys of the era). But this is not the case here. The robot mode and techno-organic gorilla have two totally different proportions and even different parts. I really love the shape of the gorilla mode where it has a really elegant curve in the back, making this a cool take on a gorilla mode. A gorilla is already more humanoid than any other beast mode so it's cool to see the distinguishable beast proportions at play. In the end it's no different than the Bat Primal toys out there, meaning a cool take on a character in a form we will never see on screen.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Optimus Primal Transformers Toys

Postby Stargrave » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:40 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
YES!! Great idea for a list! So much win. I love this character so much this brings back so many fun memories.

Current personal favorite Primal: PotP Primal. The presentation in the box the familiar colors and all he does, ce magnifique.

I bet if I got the Throne version that’d be my favorite.

Thanks William-James!
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Grahf_ » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:41 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
The BM Deluxe Primal was the only BM Primal mold I had until I found the Platinum figure at Ross. I always liked the figure for pretty much the same reasons you do. Now I just pretend it's a technorganic version of B'Boom. Mainly because I still don't have the original B'Boom figure and just wanted some kind of representation of him. However, I still don't own Blast Punch or the standard Air Attack Primal so I still actually need a BM Primal...unless you count the kids meal figure.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Burn » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:22 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
The original Gorilla Optimus Primal toy will always be the best to me. It was a great figure for its time and holds up well compared to more modern toys. It had fun features and accessories and an easy transformation.

Some may say Masterpiece is better, hey, I'm okay with that, but to me, Masterpiece by default should always be better and thus in a league of their own. So as far as general affordable releases go, the original gets my vote.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Stargrave » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:19 pm

Burn wrote:The original Gorilla Optimus Primal toy will always be the best to me. It was a great figure for its time and holds up well compared to more modern toys. It had fun features and accessories and an easy transformation.

Some may say Masterpiece is better, hey, I'm okay with that, but to me, Masterpiece by default should always be better and thus in a league of their own. So as far as general affordable releases go, the original gets my vote.

I love watching Toy Galaxy and when they do lists they always say Hot Toys are excluded because they’d win every time. I love nerdy fan lists with caveats :lol: I feel the same with MP they’re hard to beat for sure. The original Primal has so many play features it was nuuuuuuts at the time. What a piece of toy art.
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby UltraPrimal » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:29 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Personally, I think TM1 Primal should be on this list. I'd replace PotP Primal with him, easily. Maybe even put him above the original Ultra class figure. It's such a good toy! How can you not love a gorilla on a hoverboard?!

And while Optimal Optimus might be bigger and cooler and have more modes, fictionally, he kind of suffered because he was so overpowered, the writers had to write around him in every episode onward. It's like they turned him into Superman. How do you write any sort of compelling conflict when you've got Superman to deal with? So the writers had to come up with a new Kryptonite every episode or just ignore the fact that he could steamroll the Predacons in any fight and solve all their problems at any moment.

TM1 Primal felt like he was exactly on par with Megatron at the time, both toy and and fictionally speaking. Which, honestly, I think is how it should be.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:52 pm

Stargrave wrote:
Burn wrote:The original Gorilla Optimus Primal toy will always be the best to me. It was a great figure for its time and holds up well compared to more modern toys. It had fun features and accessories and an easy transformation.

I love watching Toy Galaxy and when they do lists they always say Hot Toys are excluded because they’d win every time. I love nerdy fan lists with caveats :lol: I feel the same with MP they’re hard to beat for sure. The original Primal has so many play features it was nuuuuuuts at the time. What a piece of toy art.

The thing is with TFs, MPs would not win eveytime. I preffer being inclusive rather than exclusive. Makes the lists more truthful, honest and comprehensive.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stargrave » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:13 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Stargrave wrote:

The thing is with TFs, MPs would not win eveytime. I preffer being inclusive rather than exclusive. Makes the lists more truthful, honest and comprehensive.

Oh hell yeah. We’re Transformers fans we do things differently here ;)^
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:10 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I hated the Transmetal/Universe supreme Optimal Optimus toy so much that I ended up selling him and I never bothered with the POTP version.

As for the original BW version, it's good without a doubt. But what does the Legend version have more?

Not having the NP, I cannot have an opinion but at least I have the Platinum "G1 Optimus" colored version of that supreme BM Optimus Primal. I love it in those colors. Make him more unique. Plus it's a solid mold.

I accept my favorite BM deluxe Primal as an honorable mention simply because all that clear plastics aged badly and now, it's very brittle all over. Like a GPS affected toy. Especially with so many key joints being made of that ultra fragile clear plastics. It's too bad that I cannot play with this toy anymore because the gorilla is monstrously SAVAGE and the transformation is interesting.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:15 pm

It's that simple."
Stargrave wrote:

I think Masterpieces are still valid for such lists. Because being a MP dosent mean a sure win. Just look at MPM Optimus Prime VS Buster Optimus Prime, or MP-45 Bee VS... anything, really.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:47 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
As for the original BW version, it's good without a doubt. But what does the Legend version have more?

A better head.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:56 pm

It's that simple."
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

A better head.

Transformers Legends Optimus Primal (Beast Convoy) Gallery

Better colors on the beast head you mean?
Eh, I don't think it's a necessity. Honestly, I prefer the original because he's more his own thing. The "cartoon accurate" colors seem out of place on that mold.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Stargrave » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:01 pm

It's Batman day how can we forget this one? :lol:
Transformers Beast Wars Optimus Primal (Bat) (Convobat) Gallery
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:38 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

A better head.

Transformers Legends Optimus Primal (Beast Convoy) Gallery

Better colors on the beast head you mean?
Eh, I don't think it's a necessity. Honestly, I prefer the original because he's more his own thing. The "cartoon accurate" colors seem out of place on that mold.

Wrong one for comparing. The Legends one is a redeco of the Beast Wars 10th Anniversary retool:

Transformers Beast Wars Reborn Optimus Primal (Convoy) (Reissue) Gallery

Better colors? Maybe. Better heads? Yup. ;)

Stargrave wrote:It's Batman day how can we forget this one? :lol:
Transformers Beast Wars Optimus Primal (Bat) (Convobat) Gallery

I actually saw the red one, loose and incomplete, either at a con or at an online store many years ago. Didn't have his purple gator buddy sadly, I did see him in fact, I think he was at the other spot. Either way, didn't snatch them up. Should I have? Maybe. :-?

My tally of Primal figures is meager. Furthermore, all but one are redecos:

1) Universe 2003 Optimus Primal
2) Cybertron Jungle Planet Optimus Prime
3) Beast Machines Deluxe Class Optimus Primal
4) Year of the Monkey Optimus Primal

Just one short for a proper list :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Flashwave » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:12 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
You know, it really shouldbt count being a recycled retool, byt I gotta give a shout out to Botcon 2006 Optimus Primal from Cybertron Crumplezone. They really did a good job of picking a mold that captured a lot of the important Primal elements, monkey lime proportions, and the jetpack/shoulder cannons to be chief amongst those, but even how the cockpit joins the shoulders in vehicle mode is somewhat remininscent of how the chest closes up arounf the shoulders to form the ape beast mode.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:12 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Nice list as always! I do want that Throne of the Primes once I've moved (mainly due to the presence of the Prime Masters, I am a sucker for tiny robot men). And damn I'd forgotten how cool the OG OpOP looked, the chrome pops so nicely.

I'll agree on BM Deluxe Primal. He looks really freaky but I kinda like that, reminds me of some kind of monstrous Cybertronian ape more than the Boss Monkey. And the colour work is really neat.

Would the Transmetal Primal be worth a mention? I think he looks really neat, but having never handled him I don't know if he has any major structural issues.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:18 am

It's that simple."
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Wrong one for comparing. The Legends one is a redeco of the Beast Wars 10th Anniversary retool

Aaaaaahhhhhhh. Yup, my own "better one" WAS the actual "better one".
Definitely an improvement compared to the "G1" Beast Wars original.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby DarkRushBeat » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:16 am

Aww, no Perfect Effect Beast Gorira on this list?
DarkRushBeat
Mini-Con

Postby Stargrave » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:16 am

Flashwave wrote:You know, it really shouldbt count being a recycled retool, byt I gotta give a shout out to Botcon 2006 Optimus Primal from Cybertron Crumplezone. They really did a good job of picking a mold that captured a lot of the important Primal elements, monkey lime proportions, and the jetpack/shoulder cannons to be chief amongst those, but even how the cockpit joins the shoulders in vehicle mode is somewhat remininscent of how the chest closes up arounf the shoulders to form the ape beast mode.

Hella good call! I never got that set but maaaaan, did I ever LOVE the idea of the BW cast in their Cybertronian modes and I thought that Primal was so genius I totally dug what they did there.
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby Stargrave » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:19 am

Black Hat wrote:Nice list as always! I do want that Throne of the Primes once I've moved (mainly due to the presence of the Prime Masters, I am a sucker for tiny robot men).

Totally Black Hat. How could they deprive us of a complete Cybertronian pantheon?!? :lol:

I didn't get Predaking either and man, I wanted all those Primes. They made it too far out of my price range and that's fine but gosh darn it did I ever want my Primes! I loved the minifig gimmick totally brought me back to Micronauts and Micronaut-type toys from the yesteryear.
Stargrave
Godmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:25 am

It's that simple."
So that we have an idea:

Transformers BotCon Exclusives Optimus Primal Gallery

I must say, damn is this a SEXY beast! I love the Cybertron Crumplezone mold and here, Optimus Primal wear it like a champ!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:28 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Trukk IS Munkky! And yeah, that was probably the best BotCon set ever.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:33 am

It's that simple."
Black Hat wrote:Trukk IS Munkky! And yeah, that was probably the best BotCon set ever.

It would have been nice to be aware it existed at the time of it's release. Kinda regret missing out here.

Also, OF COURSE, what did I expected?
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Used-incomplete ... SwDiBZN3Vv
No missiles, no key, and no card. For fox's sake, wut?

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Optimutt » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:02 am

Motto: "Victory if nothing if you don't enjoy everything leading to it."
I'm really happy Transformers Beast Machines Deluxe Optimus Primal got the honorable mention.

I had that for a while, and I loved it. The translucent parts were sapphiric gold, and the transformation was really inventive. The legs becoming the more muscular ape arms was a brilliant idea.

One of the best parts about it was the expressiveness of BOTH faces. Sure the beast mode had only a slight adjustment from roaring face to REALLY LOUD roaring face. But as I looked at the friendly bot mode face, I was thinking "Where is his angry, let's get down to business, face?" Scrolling down to the next picture, I did a Falcon/Winter Soldier nod (Civil War), and all was right in the world. It's not often that a bot is so expressive for such a tiny part shift.

Great list, as always!

And everyone else, great call on that BotCon exclusive. Primal rocks that mold even better than Crumple did, and he was so Prime in it that he banged on those bongos like a chimpanzee. Thereby implying that Primal banged on them like a gorilla? :-? :-? Banana for thought...
"I couldn't put it down," Eliot Vohy about Escape from the Spotlight.

Updates on novels and publications: https://robwqueen.com/
Optimutt
Vehicon
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Jet

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:04 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Excellent list. The Number one and honourable mention picks I definitely agree with.
Personally, I would switch out PoTP Primal for TM Primal, as I do regard the OPOP design as one of the worst designs in the entire line. Also, I would put BM Deluxe Primal over Air Attack. To put it simply, Screen accuracy is a great thing to have in a toy, except when it comes to Beast Machines! Especially a BM Maximal :SICK:
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222B"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1A GI JOE 0623IM806 (A/CA) Reilly (W)WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #42 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 MAY220287 42D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ICE CREAM MAN #37 Cvr C Walking Dead Image Comics 0823IM393 37C (CA) Morazzo"
ICE CREAM MAN #37 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #348 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM449 348B (W) McConville (CA) Randal"
SPAWN #348 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #1 Image Comics 1992 (W/A/CA) Larsen 220817A"
SAVAGE DRAGON #1 I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PRIMORDIAL #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 DEC210316 6A (A/CA) Sorrentino (W) Lemire"
PRIMORDIAL #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #11 Cvr B Image Comics 2020 OCT200232 11B (CA) Andolfo"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr H 1:50 Image Comics 2022 OCT210017 1H Spawn (CA) Capullo"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM320 6B (CA) Araújo"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSOVER #6 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 FEB210183 6A (W) Cates (CA) Shaw"
CROSSOVER #6 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FIRE POWER #13 Image Comics 2021 MAY210085 (W) Kirkman (A/CA) Samnee + Wilson"
FIRE POWER #13 Ima ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FERAL #1 Cvr F 1:50 Image Comics 2024 1F 0124IM200 (CA) Forstner + Fleecs"
NEW!
FERAL #1 Cvr F 1:5 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #15 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUN210264 15A (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON